Abigail Breslin

hottyzwazwe

She's turning 18 next April, I hope that doesn't matter here.

Yes, it does actually...I'm surprised this thread still exists.

Also does anybody remember that girl Madeline who used to post here and on LTC who looked almost identical(facially) to Ms. Breslin?  This was a few years ago, and she wasn't too fond of the comparison because she thought Abigail was too young...lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Wowzers. This girl is insane. Can't wait to see her develop over the coming years.  8) 8)

Wish she wore something which showed off the rest of the body though, but I can't really complain with such a big look at her wonderful milky white globes.

Lovely. Her arms really display her softness, I can't find any muscle tone. I did expect her to have bigger hips though, she's not quite ScarJo in a red dress, more akin to Kate Upton. She's quite clearly sucking in during some of these photos as well, would love for the paparazzi to catch her in gym clothing at an inopportune moment to get a good look at her true shape  :P

Do keep us updated Zachi, your hard work is appreciated!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...