Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Well since you all finally came around to checking out the ladies on the Indy scene as opposed to the 1/2 lb or 1/28th stone you all go crazy about from the wwe wrestlers; and finally realized the greatness that is Sassy Stephie, here are two matches. Pics from the Kira match were posted on here last month. 

https://youtu.be/JCxlXkpwxAg

https://youtu.be/gpK9rKDwpqw

And mind you, these aren't all that new, nor is the Jessica Black match that was posted yesterday

2 hours ago, Ironmikus said:

Well since you all finally came around to checking out the ladies on the Indy scene as opposed to the 1/2 lb or 1/28th stone you all go crazy about from the wwe wrestlers; and finally realized the greatness that is Sassy Stephie

Why are you taking shots at other posters. That's not necessary.

Don't be soft. 

Another shot. How about you stop doing that so we can all enjoy ourselves here. I'm not asking you to compromise anything. It's completely unnecessary. 

I feel like Morpheus finally happy to have people crossover from the machine that is WWE of which I also enjoy the ladies. But you miss a lot of good material by not unplugging from there. 

There's indy content on the first page of this thread, from four years ago. No one is "finally" doing anything. 

Oh for crying out loud. Don't be so sensitive about this. It's called hyperbole. If you took it as an insult, that's on you. But on to the business at hand. They are built rather nicely across the pond. Pretty decent library of these 3 ladies on YouTube. 

1 hour ago, Ironmikus said:

I'm now the cause of cyber global warming. Your arrogance offends me. And for that, the rates just went up 10 percent. Havok in tag team action

Not bad. It could be better. At one point, I would be surprised that I'm saying this but: WWE's Women's division is top notch in North America. WOH and the TNA Knockouts have a ways to go. I'd probably redo Hendrix's and Havok's attires and someone like Havok has to be used a certain way in a match or else they'd just look sloppy, as she kinda did here. For instance, Nia Jax is a rookie and she's superior in the ring compared to Havok.

Also, Purrazzo has a nice belly, certainly for a smaller chick.

Wwe made huge strides once they focused on the actual wrestling. Nia Jax maybe be relatively new to the scene, but not for nothing, she is part of the big Samoan family that has been producing talent for a couple generations. So it wasn't foreign to her. Obviously Charlotte and Natalya have famil connections. Becky Lynch and Bayley have been around forever and a day. So the actual ring work is top notch to be sure. 

Guest jamesjoyce
On 2016-10-10 at 11:30 AM, OscarWinner said:

I wouldn't say she's THAT BIG, but she has come a long way:

asha1.jpg

fuck yeah! 
Something so hot about a bodybuilder getting plump