Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

On 21/12/2016 at 5:21 AM, OscarWinner said:

A pretty good segment with Renee. It looks like her outfit was supposed to zip up, but it couldn't??? I don't know if this if this is just an acceptable style that I'm not aware of:

It's an acceptable style you're not aware of

4 hours ago, Giantess Lover said:

Just watched World of Sport Wrestling here on ITV in the UK. Was filmed last month.
Not sure how accurate/exaggerated the wrestlers' weights are, but the announcer/Jim Ross both said that Viper was 15 Stone/209 lbs (even heavier than WWE's Cruiserweights!). :D

Oh, and Happy New Year everyone!

Ah yes. Jim Ross is something of a size enthusiast. He's always stressing the specs of someone large. It's kind of an old school commentator tactic within the industry, a lost art.

8 hours ago, SS123 said:

Thanks so much for this! Nichole's looking so deliciously soft, they really have to set her up for an Ironman match so we can see her glistening with sweat...I think she was getting pretty close by the end of that match judging by her heavy breathing :wub:

She tweeted recently how she'd wanted to diet but everyone gave her booze as Xmas presents over the holidays...seems her friends want her to keep the weight on, too :)

Nicole 1.jpg

Nicole 2.jpg

Nicole 3.jpg

Nicole 4.jpg

Nicole 5.jpg

Nicole 6.jpg

Nicole 7.jpg

Nicole 8.jpg

20 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

Thanks so much for this! Nichole's looking so deliciously soft, they really have to set her up for an Ironman match so we can see her glistening with sweat...I think she was getting pretty close by the end of that match judging by her heavy breathing :wub:

She tweeted recently how she'd wanted to diet but everyone gave her booze as Xmas presents over the holidays...seems her friends want her to keep the weight on, too :)

Jesus Christ what an absolute fucking goddess.