A Pair of Panties

wind

In the days of old, back when I was but a humble pair of cotton panties, my owner bestowed upon me a wondrous gift. The gift of life!

Alright, maybe I’m being more than a little dramatic here. Kylee honestly had no idea what she was doing. All my goddess knew was that her ass kept ripping apart her garden variety panties, and she needed something that could handle the sweet strains of a gaining girl.

I’d be lying if I said I understood what happened when I woke up. Personally, I like to think of it as getting the whole shebang. Color changing, style switch, cleaning, repairing, stretching, shrinking. You need it and I got it. But on top of all of that, I could see the world clearly. I could feel, dream, make my desires a reality. I bet Inspector #6 would have never guessed that one day I’d get to be a real boy!

With Kylee, I was treated to a number of visions of beauty. The Asian woman’s powers allowed for every manner of situation, though I will say that I was particularly partial to the growing buttocks of many a damsel. In fact, my favorite was the sweet methodical growth of my sweet Kylee.

Sue me for getting distracted, but I cannot help but remember the tightness. Oh how I loved stretching to accommodate that bottom. From such humble beginnings, I could feel every curve and the light dimpling of cellulite brushing up against my fabric. Hips widening, saddle bags flaring outward, the warmth that came from being trapped beneath that luscious belly.

Oh? Yes I could enjoy more than the simple perfection of the legs. For the pear does not just have a large bottom, but a substantial middle as well.

Alas, twas not to be forever. With all of my talents, I could not stave off the inevitable. There came a point where Kylee outgrew me.

Amusing is it not?

The point of no return occurred when my blessed angel reached immobility. After many years of gaining and growing, she could no longer move. The mountain of fat encasing her legs made movement impossible. There were the shows to prove that she could still stand, but eventually there was no more use for a pair of panties.

With that, I found myself gifted to a wisp of a delivery girl. No doubt she was confused that such an enormous woman seemed to have a brand new set of panties, but I could tell that the wink from Kylee meant that she knew I could do more.

For my journey with this young woman would just be the beginning. I pray you take a breather and enjoy my experiences.

--

One of my earliest escapades occurred with a young vixen by the name of Sofia who worked at a small town pizzeria. When I came across her, she was a woman that had just reached the next chapter of her life and was searching for her place within the world.

Sofia attended the local private university as a Communications major. The first of her rather large family to attend college, in fact. With a short bob framing an attractive face, the Hispanic student cut a beautiful picture. Perhaps her only shortcomings, though I would not think of it as such, were the extra pounds adorning her figure.

At 5’5” she was of average height, but 163 lbs placed the young woman firmly into the overweight category. Unlike many of the individuals that I have had the pleasure of meeting, Sofia’s weight settled more toward the midsection. Despite an impressive set of breasts, her belly was set to outpace them. To my dismay, her rear did not give quite the impression I desired. It was surely a crime that her thighs still contained the hint of a gap, but I took solace in the minute jiggle that slapped against me.

I will admit I was young and inexperienced in the ways of my art back then. Though perhaps my biggest downfall in this case was my impatience. For you see, Sofia was the first woman that I had all to my own.

The woman’s place of work allowed for a number of opportunities to work my magic. Throughout each shift, regardless of the day of the week, there were a certain number of unclaimed pies that would go to waste. Being near a college campus, it was not unlikely to have a number of prank deliveries go awry and the driver sent back with an extra large pizza.

As opposed to letting the food go to waste and to avoid prolonged dependence from the homeless, the manager allowed for his employees to enjoy the mistakes during their off times.

This was where Sofia and myself came to shine.

Prior to my arrival, the young woman indulged on two to three slices within a shift. Nibbling here and there. The extra calories were substantial enough to add on a pound or two, but they were nothing that truly concerned her.

However, things changed quite quickly with my interference.

I found that my desires could elicit a profound hunger that flowed through Sofia’s very being. The mental command of my energies created an insatiable feeling that was nearly too much to bare. To my amusement, this lead to periods of blacking out where entire pies were devoured without any recollection on her part.

Watching those first 10 lbs pile on within a week was like child’s play. I don’t believe she even noticed her shirts becoming tighter, her waistline bulging out just a little more. Rounder and softer. Even her buttocks claimed an extra inch to push me skin tight up against the inside of her khakis. I knew that with just a little bit of pushing the last bit of light between her thighs would disappear.

But my actions had even more changes than I had even realized. The side effect of my ministrations had increased her normal appetite all the more. Trips to the dining hall became more frequent and the scoops of macaroni or ice cream grew larger and larger. Couple that with my continued influence. The moments in the dead of night where an unseen force compelled Sofia to devour a family size container of cookies. I truly was so very impatient.

A mere month in my presence and the young woman began to fret over a large and growing problem. It was understandable. Outgrowing one’s clothes twice over the course of a few weeks could easily be seen as concerning. A subsequent doctor’s appointment and cataloguing of the damage done announced the 68 lbs gain.

Looking back, I can remember the changes oh so vividly. Her face which had for the most part been untouched by her former chubbiness had rounded and dimpled outwards. A prominent double chin readily visible. Sofia’s waistline had exploded into a flurry of love handles and chub. Her belly button had deepened to the point where a crease had begun to form across her abdomen. Stretch marks littered her sides and the entire mass seemed to sink down and begin covering my front. Her arms had become quite meaty and there was no denying that the flabby flailing could only serve as a badge of obesity.

However, I will have to say that my proudest feature had been the widening and thickening of her buttocks. The sweet feeling of the all encompassing warmth. Little by little I felt the dimpling of her flesh and pushing away from Sofia’s backside. Her thighs began melting together until there was only darkness. The thickly rounded legs rubbing a fire within my very fabric.

Alas, I knew my time was up. The magic of the moment was lost in the annals of my past for the frantic Sofia could not take much more without dire consequences.

As the young woman became subjected to the innumerable tests and blood draws to determine the source of her problems, I slipped away to a nurse that was finishing up her final training day.

While I may never know what happened to Sofia, I will say that it proved to be a valuable learning experience for myself. However, a small part of me still wonders if she had remained as I had last seen her or perhaps... had become more.

--

• 2 weeks later...

It turned out that my nurse companion was named Phuong. The Vietnamese girl was quite pale and hardly over 5 feet. A waif of a little thing, slight curves rounded out her body.

However, what intrigued me so very much at the time were her dark eyes and this strange little smile that almost seemed out of place upon her lips. The woman’s round face made my imagination burst with the thoughts of chubby cheeks. Again my youth got the best of me and I put all thoughts of this out of my mind. I had a mission of course and it payed to learn about my target.

Phuong had just completed her final certification to become a nurse. To put it simply, I was not too keen on the details, but noted that she had been hired to work graveyard shifts at a cancer hospital.

As opposed to my initial foray into the wide world, I allowed myself a bit more restraint to take stock of my target.

A first glance told me that I had much work ahead. However on closer inspection, the potential was quite blatant to see. While the young woman was a miniscule 93 lbs, this made up a good 25% body fat. Exercise and dieting were not aspects of her life. Instead alcohol and take out seemed to make up hearty staples.

Looking at her work conditions proved to be beneficial. The late hours and long shifts were quite beneficial. It turned out that monitoring cancer patients within her unit hardly took much time. A glance out of the break room was more than enough to scan for any signs of trouble. Couple with a propensity for boredom, Phuong became easily encouraged to enjoy a snack here and there.

Unfortunately, the Vietnamese girl had a much swifter metabolism than Sofia which proved difficult to overcome. Even a few weeks of my continual urging seemed to have no effect on her petite form.

Noontime snacks, sweets, calorie laden meals, nothing seemed to break through. The minute bounce of her butt seemed a hollow treat as I shrank myself just a bit so that I could relish some bit of skin pushing me outward.

My impatience soon got the best of me and I found myself focusing more on her body. Willing it will all of my might to grow. Day in and day out I imagined ways to make that ass grow. Splitting the fat cells, multiplying them.

In my frustration, I became more brash, I became more obsessed with implanting thoughts of weight gain in her mind. Her meals became steadily larger, snacks were always within arms length. At one point I even convinced her to hook up an IV line and infuse a few hundred calories into her arm.

As time began to blur, my ambition pushed me deeper until I swear I could feel the inner workings of her body pulse and respond to my will. It was miniscule but I knew Phuong’s body had begun to respond.

The Vietnamese girl’s thighs jiggled just a touch more with each step. Her abdomen began to round outwards, and her breasts swelled just a touch. It was only a couple of pounds, but to me, they were a bounty.

However, my little success only drove me to desire more. I redoubled my efforts because I could no longer stand how thin she was.

With my influence growing deeper, Phuong became less and less conscious of her actions. Perhaps if she was not a nurse, her daily clothing would have alerted her to changes in her body, but scrubs were made to be loose fitting.

As the weeks turned into months, my work pushed the woman passed 100 lbs and a thin layer of fat surrounded her form. A little belly had begun to form and the jiggle of her butt cheeks had become more pronounced.

Nonetheless, I pressed forward, begging for more. So intent was my will, I could feel the fat cells in Phuong’s body respond to my ministrations. A mental command forced them to divide. Another forced them to siphon more and more calories.

At that point something seemed to break within her. I don’t know what I sensed, but I knew I had succeeded. In the days that followed, the Vietnamese girl piled on 10 lbs, more than her entire gain up until this point.

A definite ring of adipose had formed around her abdomen with love handles becoming a permanent fixture. Her breasts had gone up a full cup size with a bit of drooping.

The various co-workers at the hospital may have noticed the rapid increase, but shrugged it off considering the sheer volume of food she was consuming. It was not uncommon to see an entire pound of spaghetti consumed over the course of a single meal, not to mention the near constant snacking. If anything, a couple of the other nurses were delighted that Phuong had finally begun to pack on the pounds. I was quite amused to find out that a few of them had picked up a bit of weight by association and were feeling self conscious.

Intrigued by the possibilities, I began to encourage the Vietnamese girl to spend a bit more time with her friends. If a bit of extra food here and there could make others get a little softer, what could a clubbing atmosphere with copious amounts of alcohol and lowered inhibitions achieve?

Her friends, Michelle and Kim, were happy to have their less social friend join them on their outings, With consistent graveyard shifts, late night clubbing were a simple transition on Phuong’s off days. If anything, their bond seemed to strengthen all the more with the more time they spent with one another.

Calorie-laden drinks and alcohol fueled binges were more and more common within their circle of friends. Kim was already a hefty sort of girl to begin and Michelle had long since given up on dieting. For a moment, I considered abandoning ship and focusing my efforts on Michelle’s wide rump or Kim’s potbelly, but I knew Phuong would leave them in the dust soon enough.

However, I will say it was quite the chore to resist. I suppose I yearned for the softness that found it’s way to their bodies. The fact that they did not take nearly as long to respond and pick up some pudge almost made me lose my focus., but I reminded myself that my little nurse was getting closer to overweight. At 125 lbs, her thighs were becoming chunkier Her little belly was poised to overtake the growth on her chest.

To satiate my obsession, I convinced Phuong to actively encourage the growing flab on her friends’ bodies. While they were blacked out, I rewarded the Vietnamese girl with feelings of pleasure as she convinced the others to take a few more bites. The indulgence continued throughout each night and in their drunken haze, they began to push back. The extra bits of food that were just too much soon found their way into Phuong’s mouth.

Even the mornings after were not safe. A post-hangover fry up sealed the deal so to speak. The pounding in their heads responded positively to the grease.

One particularly heavy night found the three girls finally realize that there was no denying the palpable weight gain. At one point or another, their feeble clothing could no longer take any more and shredded from the pressure.

While her friends may have had a few hangups with their expanding forms and crossing into obesity, Michelle didn’t feel as self conscious that her thighs rubbed, and Kim didn’t mind that her belly could no longer fight against gravity. Phuong was already showing the signs of both of those things and watching their petite friend blimp up right along with them eased their concerns.

The Vietnamese girl remained blissfully unaware thanks to my influence. Even while looking at her reflection in a mirror, the extra 30 lbs of fat were hardly of any concern for the young nurse. It was as if a haze masked the double chin and swelling cheeks.

The women took it all as an opportunity to shop to their hearts content and revel in their hedonistic lifestyle. With the right choices, Lane Bryant didn’t stop them from looking forward to their nights out.

Phuong’s body was now responding better than I could have ever imagined. It was almost too easy for the pounds to melt into her frame. I believed that after spending so much time imagining her fat cells splitting, I had succeeded and now this was the fruits of my labor.

But I knew this was not enough. I couldn’t help myself. She wasn’t large enough yet. I wanted all of them to become so large they wouldn’t be able to move.

Another month of partying and eating tipped the scales for the girls. The near constant of effort of pushing the girls beyond their limits had them actively working to become more. At every meal, they ate with reckless abandon and excused their behavior with shrugs. All you can eat places had become their go to locales.

Even a “healthy” option like Souplantation had the food drowned in heavy dressings or the number of plates piled high.

It did not take much more to push the Vietnamese girl into the realm of obesity. As it stood in less than a year, the young woman had more than doubled her weight to 192 lbs. Admittedly, most of it had piled on in the last few months, but my initial work had truly set the stage for something great.

By this point Phuong’s pudgy form had settled into a slight pear shape. Every part of her body had undergone some change. The same dark eyes appeared on a larger, swollen face. Her neck had thickened considerably and her thin arms carried a definite wobble. A couple of D cup breasts that would have been inconceivable before prominently sagged onto a bloated midsection. Large love handles split off and her belly button had just begun creasing as her waistline continued even further outwards. Though it did not stick out very far, her ass had grown considerably as the girl’s saddlebags accumulated. Thick tree trunk thighs touched along their entire lengths and it was clear that they rubbed continuously.

If not for the large difference in height between her friends and herself, the nurse would be the obvious heavyweight. As it stood, they were hardly 20 lbs heavier than their shorter friend.

At this realization, I could not help myself. With such a milestone only a stone’s throw away I took advantage of the Vietnamese girl’s accumulated time off and in a fortnight she was on vacation.

To be honest, those two weeks had been more than enough to push Phuong’s weight above her friends, but I wanted her to look even bigger than her friends. It was all well and good to weigh more than them, but her belly needed to be fuller than Kim’s and her ass should at least be fuller than Michelle’s.

When the first day of her vacation began, I marked her weight at 218 lbs. In my excitement, I had her model for me in front of the mirror.

Long gone was the petite beauty that seemed untouched by even the largest and most fattening treats. A slap to her paunch made the nurse’s body jiggle violently, the red mark fading quickly into creamy flesh.

Turning around, Phuong admired my soft cotton form encasing her wide hips. Her fingers kneaded the soft flesh as her other hand snaked around her belly and under me to her chubby mound.

Just as she began her ministrations a look of confusion appeared across her face. Carefully, the Vietnamese girl pulled her hand away and looked at it as if confused. The chubby digits wiggled with hampered dexterity.

Drawing her gaze away from her hand, she looked at her reflection in the mirror and I knew at that moment that my plans were ruined once more.

“When did I get so fucking fat?” Phuong queried, eyes wide. With disbelief very clear on her face, the woman pinched her folds roughly as if to wake herself up from a nightmare.

Anger, embarrassment, and confusion all flitted by. I tried wresting control, but my attempts were swiftly rebuffed in lieu of the growing horror that clouded her mind. Her heart began to race and her breathing became increasingly labored in panic.

The Vietnamese girl ran to the scale in her bathroom as if to seek some poor comfort that this nightmare could not be that bad, but the numbers only made her heart race faster.

When the scale refused to change, Phuong nearly tripped as she ran to her room to put on clothes, intent to visit the emergency room. I scarcely had the foresight to have her remember to remove me.

As she made her way to her car parked on the street, she bumped into a teenager that was chatting with a few of her friends.

I quickly latched on and spared a look as the nurse started her car. A look of confusion crossed her face as she wiggled in her seat.

Just before the teen rounded the corner, I could just make out Phuong’s gaze in the rearview mirror, staring at the pair of panties poking out of a backpack.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Felt I should post a bit more...

If I was made of flesh and blood, my heart would have most likely been pounding like a jackhammer after my daring escape.

When I was able to regain my bearings and re-center myself, I found that I had made my way into the hands of a young community college student named Laura.

Her eyes were a Sapphire blue and dark brown hair framed an oval face. While she had a flat stomach and moderate sized breasts, I could sense that her lower half carried all of the potential. The leggings that she wore could hardly contain the pronounced jiggle that came from each step. One could not call her butt particularly fat, but it was clear that her form was more akin to a pear than an apple.

Laura lived in a suburb condo with her roommate, Ashley, a Hispanic girl. They took classes at the same community college part-time where they took their time deciding on their futures. A bit of extra money from their parents covered most of their expenses, but they each worked a job for the spending money.

Ashley worked at The Cheesecake Factory and often brought home leftovers. A similar situation held true for Laura except that she enjoyed employment at a frozen custard shop.

Now I can’t say that I was unfamiliar with feederism and the fetish of weight gain, but the dynamic between the two amused me. Ashley was meant to be the feeder and Laura the feedee, but looking between the two of them and you would never have been able to tell.

I will admit that Laura had some extra junk in the trunk, but Ashley was clearly pudgy and newly so, if her clothing could attest. Much of the young woman’s wardrobe was a size or two small. The potbelly that poked out between her blouses and the buttocks that tightly squeezed into her dress pants spoke of many snacks and meals.

But I pledged to myself that Laura would soon join in with the fun. How could I not? With all of that potential in my area of specialty, I couldn’t help myself. I was so very young.

Unfortunately for myself, I quickly learned one major hiccup in my ambition. One that would under normal circumstances be quite damning. Laura did not wear panties.

The vendor of frozen treats preferred leggings as her go-to clothing. She had the proper mindset for a feedee and knew that when her weight finally soared away from the number 121, it would become expensive to keep herself clothed. Leggings could stretch much more than typical jeans and showed off her delicious rump quite well. It’s too bad that panty lines are a big no no.

In the first few days, I found myself trying many different combinations to try to entice Laura into wearing me. Thongs, bikini cuts, the odd granny panty here and there. None really seemed to grab her attention. I must admit, I found myself more often than not clinging to Ashley’s modest, yet inadequate, behind.

While I was able to momentarily satisfy myself with aiding a burgeoning fatty feeder, I knew clearly in my mind that I wanted Laura as my target.

Thinking back to my time with Phuong, I remembered my feelings of inadequacy with the situation. The burning desire that I felt and focused on, day in and day out.

I rationalized with myself, if I could repair myself instantly and change my shape, I should be able to push myself to the limits and become a pair of leggings. While I would always be a pair of panties in my mind, who is to say that leggings cannot be considered a form of panties?

With these thoughts in mind, I devoted every spare moment to forcing myself to elongated and become the stretchy sheer fabric. While wrapped around Ashley’s body, I experimented with my own innate ability to cater to the needs of my targets. I focused on her growing body and the changes within myself as I adapted to the extra tightness.

All the while I began nurturing the proper aspects of gorging and eating to the Hispanic woman. She needed to learn how to properly be a feeder if she wanted to get results.

There is as much science as there is art to the path of growth. Each additional pound requires 3500 calories above what has been expended. Liquids and refined foods are absorbed more quickly and therefore do not fill a person up as much as more complex carbohydrates.

Careful watching allowed Ashley more insight on which foods to bring to Laura. The proper ways to maximize the young woman’s gain.

Yet despite my indirect method, I could only see minute changes to my blue eyed canvas. No double chin formed. No love handles appeared. Her stomach remained flat in a taunting manner.

If I was honest, I knew that I was being unreasonable. I had not even begun my true work and Laura had already gained a good fifteen pounds. All of which melted into her thighs and buttocks. Her hips were getting wider and her backside had become significantly fuller. Each step brought a heavy drop to her butt cheeks. Her thighs were becoming thicker and I could see the light beginning to fade between them. She had already crossed the threshold into chubby.

But I knew it was not enough. For every pound that Laura gained, I had doubled that number on Ashley’s frame. I railed at the injustice of my situation for I was putting in the bare minimum of effort to each of them.

Instead, my time continued to focus on pushing myself further. I had memorized every curve to the Hispanic woman’s body. I could feel myself moving further and further away from my comfort zone and stretching into uncharted territories.

The feeling of her supple potbelly pushing outward was interesting, but not too foreign. The tightness from the entire length of her thighs as they met down to the knees. All of it was new, yet familiar.

But one thing I did know for sure was that it was becoming unbearable to be apart from Laura. Every day that I spent with Ashley, pushing the boundaries of my limits, was another day that Laura was growing softer without my influence.

Each week of adventure brought new changes to both women as the never-ending stream of leftovers and delights made their mark on their bodies.

It tore at my soul to watch my blue-eyed wonder shifting uncomfortably as her bras became a size too small. Her beautiful buttocks blossoming as the inches piled onward.

After a few months of my time spent with the couple, I became witness to a night of role play with whipped cream and cheesecake starring as the debut leads. While always one to enjoy such a fattening escapade, my heart sank as I gazed upon Laura’s form. particularly the noticeable curvature of a beginner belly.

Try as she might, the young woman could not suck in her little gut. Though I knew the scene was being exaggerated for Ashley’s benefit, I found that I could not enjoy the night and resolved to myself that it was now or never. I could no longer sit back and take the role of a spectator.

The next morning, I focused all of my energy. I dug deep within myself and darkened my fabric. My material became sheer and I could feel the lower half of myself stretching down.

A hand grabbed me and the owner of said hand began to stuff a pair of delectable legs inside of me. Reaching out at the feeling, I molded myself to these legs. I felt each and every curve, I felt the softness and tight sensation of flesh pushing out against me.

When I let my metaphorical breath go, I knew that I was pressed up against Laura’s delicious lower half. I marveled at the sensation as she took her first steps forward and it was glorious.

I had transformed myself, perfectly, into a pair of leggings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was bored.

Yes, yes. I know that I should have been feeling spectacular after finally accomplishing my goal to stick with Laura, but I had no idea that her work was so very boring.

Apparently, the sales of frozen custard were at an all time low which would be expected during the winter season. Apart from the occasional birthday cake or high school student, there really weren’t many customers.

Laura spent most of her time sitting on a stool while perusing magazines or texting friends. A small cup of creamy treats remained by her side. A few spoonfuls would disappear at a steady pace and refilled every few minutes.

Part of me would have liked to “entice” the young woman to press her lips against the machine and have the custard flow right down her throat, but the shop was not quite that empty that such gluttony would go unnoticed. Either way, even if it was not nearly at my preferred rate, Laura was packing away a few hundred calories every few minutes as is. If this was what she did every day, it was no wonder she had put on weight so quickly.

Idly, I divided some of the fat cells within her prodigious buttocks. I had already done it right when she first put me on, but I really had nothing else to do right now. I rationalized that this way even if the young woman ever tried exercising, she would not be able to lose the weight. Fat cells may shrink if they are large, but the little ones simply stick around unless removed by other means.

The thought of having my canvas work out a bit to try to remove some of the offending belly fat that taunted me flittered through my mind, but I banished such thoughts. The mere idea of her dieting or exercising to lose weight was ludicrous, the fact of the matter was that she would never be able to drop below 147 pounds with even starvation and religious dedication to the gym.

While Laura’s form was not quite the perfection that I had desired, it was my own fault and I would be mature and take responsibility. The fact that I did not want to cause friction with Ashley crossed my mind as well. It would not do to lose the services of a feeder in this crusade.

Objectively, I knew that I was exaggerating. A glance at Laura as she sat on her stool and the uninitiated would not see anything amiss. I had the benefit of seeing the young woman prior to her initial gains so I could point out the slight rounding of her face and the extra cup size. Her arms had not quite reached the point of being that of a fat girl’s, but they were a far cry from the twigs from before. Even the belly that I complained about was really just a few love handles and a tiny pooching. Her thickened thighs and buttocks really were the dominating focus of her figure.

The radical differences between Laura’s upper and lower halves did provide some measure of entertainment for me when a couple of teens deigned to visit the humble shop.

One look from the male and it was clear that he was aroused. On the contrary, my sweetheart received a particularly venomous glare from the lad’s girlfriend. However, when Laura stood and her luscious hips came into view, the glare transformed into a look of superiority.

Fret not. It turned out that my bottom heavy beauty had her own mischievous streak. Aside from giving the full fat variety of frozen custard to the repugnant teen, Laura took it upon herself to drop a plastic spoon. Ever so slowly, she turned away from the pair and bent forward to grab the fallen utensil. The curves of her rounded rump becoming more and more accentuated as she stuck her buttocks further into the air.

Few mortal men could help themselves when faced with such glory, especially when the woman punctuated the movement with a little wiggle and an accompanying wink. The look of awe on the male’s face could only be described as one awakening to a new world. The deepening red on his girlfriend’s cheeks had me in stitches so to speak.

To seal the deal, Laura couldn’t help herself and stuck a particularly large spoonful of her own treat and licked it clean.

I have to admit the best part of the scenario was watching the female teen drag her boyfriend quite violently from the shop. He still had a dazed look upon his face.

Unfortunately, the rest of the shift proved to be significantly less entertaining. I knew that I was missing something. After working so hard with Ashley and finally reaching Laura, I seemed to have lost my mojo so to speak.

Looking back I am reminded at how very young and impatient I was. The second my bubble-butt brunette was able to close up shop I had her kneeling in front of the frozen custard machine. With her lips pressed right up against the spout, I encouraged the young woman to pull the handle full force, letting the sweet creamy treat rocket down her throat.

Without even time to taste the custard, Laura greedily sucked down more and more. When the flow finally became too much for her, the brunette leaned backwards and licked her lips clean. She closed her eyes to fight off the brain freeze that came with her impromptu self-feeding.

Taking advantage of her vulnerable state, I began slipping images of herself eating into her thoughts. Visions of untold gluttony raced through her mind and the young woman was able to see herself growing larger and larger, emphasis of course given to the prominent and jiggling backside.

To my delight, Laura had begun to get a bit wet at the implanted thoughts of her future and a fire seemed to light up within her eyes. The car ride home was a bundle of excitement for me as I forced more and more divisions unto the fat cells in her rump. I needed every calorie to have a home.

When the brunette finally reached her apartment, it became clear that Ashley had come up with the same idea as there was a veritable smorgasbord ready and waiting. Idly, I noted the many bites missing from the dishes. I was a bit amused that the bad habits that I had instilled into the Hispanic woman had remained strong.

In spite of the long day of desserts and the final coup de gras of her shift, Laura was ready and willing to tuck into a baking dish full of macaroni and ground beef. One could hardly imagine the reckless abandon that the blue eyed woman ate. Even as she began to slow down in her quest to devour all of the contents, Ashley made her presence known by forcing another spoonful past her lover’s lips.

Greasy fried chicken followed as soon as the macaroni disappeared, never stopping the endless stream of food except for the occasional sips of cola.

As the unbearable sense of fullness began to cloud Laura’s mind, the young woman couldn’t help but lose herself further and further, not caring about the grease stains and sauce spilling onto her clothes.

She ate it all.

• 2 years later...

My beautiful Laura was turning into quite the “little” butterball. However, I was beginning to find it more and more difficult to keep her in proper form.

The weeks had become productive with lattes, frozen custard, mountains of greasy protein and carbohydrates. Oh there was no denying the pounds sticking to the brunette’s body, all 173 of them.

However those pounds were quite the chore to control. It took a lot of work to keep the weight away from her chest and waist. I took it as a personal failure when she was forced to graduate up to a 36C and don’t get me started on the chubby belly that could longer be contained by my waistband. My only solace came from the fact that the young woman’s hips had graduated to 45 inches around.

Luscious legs tapering to those dimpled buns really made quite the sight. So much of it had settled for thickening the sizeable cheeks and rising away from her back. Of course the picture would not be complete without the plump thighs that had become almost glued together. Simply marvelous.

However, my Laura’s growth appeared to be plateauing as a literal growing problem was coming to head in my beauty’s life. Her supposed “feeder”, Ashley, was no longer doing her job properly.

I will admit that it was my fault. My insistence on teaching the Hispanic woman the proper technique for weight gain and her own fascination with the art had backfired and she began to use her knowledge on herself to great effect.

Thousands upon thousands of calories were wasted rounding out her significantly more inadequate form to the point that I was finding it difficult to narrow the gap for my brunette.

To be quite contrite, Laura had not even reached Ashley’s weight of 185 lbs from when I had finally captured my beautiful pear’s attention, let alone the mountainous 269 lbs her butterball roommate had become.

Quite unlike my pear shaped love, this woman had forcefully grown in all directions. Pendulous torpedos for breasts shot outward and rested heavily upon a massive doughy belly. Tree trunks for thighs and an ass that required two chairs to rest comfortably. She was quite the porker.  

It seemed that my anger and frustration that had translated into faster gains for the Hispanic girl carried even further than I could’ve imagined. My hypothesis of the situation would be that as I had not tailored my focus to a specific body part, the powers within me had multiplied every type of fat cell in her young body. Coupled with the prolonged exposure at full blast and my unyielding desires to see Laura grow and I can understand what happened.

This understanding did not translate quite so well when I noticed a changing of the guard so to speak. It had begun gradually. An extra dessert here, a fond caress there. The dynamic between the roommates had shifted beyond that of mere close friends. There had been an understanding of sorts, perhaps more of an idle curiosity rather than a deep connection, but as their relationship became one more akin to lovers so did their roles.

Laura had found a growing excitement which came from sculpting her Ashley. While I was appalled by the woman’s overstuffed midsection, the pear-shaped woman found it to be a glorious bastion of adipose and hedonism. No longer was the focus on the chubby woman that had hardly crossed the threshold of overweight. Instead, the attention was granted to the obese Latina who was striving to add morbidly to her descriptor.

Perhaps in time and gentle nurturing I would have been able to naturally get my brunette to overtake Ashley, but I was ever so young and rambunctious. Patience was no strong suit and I feel the straw that broke the camel’s back came when Hispanic woman made an offhand comment that perhaps Laura would become the full time feeder.

I did not react well.

The metaphorical dam broke as I focused my entire being into making Laura bigger. I could not fathom a world where her form stagnated. I could not conceive of the possibility of Ashley widening the distance in the race toward immobility. With reckless abandon, I began forcing fat cells to divide and divide until they could no longer. Any thoughts or concerns to my plans went completely out the window as this insult was too great.

Her body became so saturated with my power I could almost imagine that she was getting bigger simply from my thoughts. I was desperate in my desire, single-minded in my pursuit of perfection.

Endless gluttony was already a trait that I had instilled into my pear’s very being, but I implanted a certainty toward gross overestimation. If Laura had once felt that a large pizza would satiate her appetite, she found herself ordering three for a mid-afternoon snack. The young woman’s social and professional lives began to suffer as it became clear that her waking moments were lost in the haze of excess.

I began focusing to make her body more efficient at digesting and absorbing food. I needed her capacity to be greater and the hunger to come more frequently. Ashley had dutifully resumed her role as the primary feeder in the relationship when it became clear that her lover had overtaken her own desire.

Eventually, I calmed myself down after expending my anger and fear. Oh how I mentally smirked that I would finally be able to get my way, but I really did not think things through quite as well as I would have liked.

It was intoxicating to watch her delightful rump swell even further in those coming weeks. After all, the brunette’s buttocks contained quite the predominance of fat cells from which I had carefully nurtured.

As a personal preference, I made sure to keep my fabric tight and sheer so as to maximize the feeling of wrapping around Laura’s lower half. I joked to myself that I could scarcely keep myself from ripping apart at the seams what with the speed at which her booty thickened and widened.

But in my focus on chasing 50 inch hips, I was left unaware of the changes from above.

Each pizza or gallon of ice cream may have contributed to the spreading of the young woman’s ass, but the delicate balance had been upset. The breasts and belly finally had their time to shine and began growing with reckless abandon.

It finally hit me when Laura asked her roommate to borrow one of her barely used bras that something was awry. For a 38D does not appear from nothing and a bulging potbelly cannot be contained.

I began to panic and attempted to reverse my work, but the damage was done and the vile curves piled all over my dear beauty. Her slim cheeks became rounder and cherubic. Strapless tops became a staple in new clothes as her arms had grown from their twigs to heavy branches. Though the extra spandex in the material could do nothing to contain the thickening waistline and drooping tits.

Who cared that she was finally beginning to waddle? Obesity had not brought me the goddess of steatopygia but rather a voluminous Venus of Willendorf. In my haste and anger, I had ruined my canvas. Months of work squandered in a blink due to my emotions.

I did not deserve to be in Laura’s world any longer.

When Ashley and Laura began to talk about seeking out a larger apartment to better accommodate their doughy bodies and perhaps finding a new feeder to aid them both on their journey, I knew it would be my time to leave.

On one of their many trips to replace their outgrown clothing, I spotted a random Asian girl with glasses, and with a heavy heart, slipped into her bag.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Tiffany? Theresa? Tina? Honestly, I can’t for the life of me remember her name.

Could you really blame me? I had just squandered my best chance and now here I was with some random girl that in my mind would never measure up.

Admittedly, she was quite atypical in appearance with a nice round booty, and some would say her B cups were quite sizeable. For an Asian girl, she was moderately tall, but the only thing that would run through my head was “plain”. She didn’t do herself any favors with the dark rimmed glasses and clothing that was much too baggy for her.

After my recent failure, I would have to say that my head really wasn’t in the game. My muse was gone, and I could no longer capture the same feeling.

Truthfully, I was just going through the motions. After all, how could I create true art if my canvas was inadequate?

When Tracy first put me on, I half-heartedly went with my standard changes. Splitting fat cells, ramping up the appetite, that was really about it. There was nothing careful or meticulous, simply a bit of brute force.

After my burst of whatever, I just went back to wallowing in my self pity.

Tori worked some kind of tech support job. I didn’t really pay much attention. She sat on her ass for 8 hours in front of a computer screen and answered a couple of phone calls.

If I had paid any close attention, I probably would have been bored. A normal day for the Asian girl consisted of rolling out of bed, going to work, nibbling on snacks at her desk, take-out for lunch, more nibbling, going home, frozen food or take-out for dinner in front of a computer, sleep, and repeat.

I clocked back in every once in a while to see if I could find anything interesting to bring the spark back into my art, but inevitably I just made a couple of tweaks before disappearing into the recesses of my mind.

Of course even if I wasn’t putting my all into her growth, Tara was packing on the pounds. It wasn’t extreme, but the extra blubber was making her fill out around the thighs. The love handles had also begun their own colony and were definitely keeping up with the theme of expansion.

The miniscule bit of change I added didn’t even make Tonya bat an eye. It wasn’t like she was used to maintaining an iron will with diet and exercise.

As far as she was concerned, it made more sense to start bringing the Costco sized bag of chips because individual ones from the vending machines cost too much and kept running out.

If she noticed her belly was starting to stick out a bit more, who could say for sure. That wasn’t enough to stop her from cutting back on her growing lifestyle. Her friends and coworkers were surely appreciating the more social girl that had begun going out for dinner and dessert.

When I finally came back to my senses, I think perhaps I had disappeared for a month? Maybe more? I’m a pair of panties, I have no true concept of time. Suffice to say I woke up because Tess had finally outgrown her last pair of jeans.

I felt the split right at the backside as she had bent over to pick up a fallen chip. The rush of light blinded me momentarily, and at that moment, I knew that I could see again, and it was good.

Thao had taken herself to bathroom to better assess the damage. All in all she didn’t look too broken up that her ass had gotten so fat. No, a dainty eyebrow and a rueful shake of the head were all the emotion that she had from the situation.

But I really didn’t care about what this Asian woman thought. At that moment, my mind was racing, and I was drinking her body in. I wanted to pinch myself for not noticing the tree trunk thighs that were squeezed so tightly against my cotton.

There was no jiggle if only because her flesh was aching to burst out of the clothing. All along the lengths of the pant legs, there was no remaining loose fabric. It was apparent that Tristen must have known she was outgrowing them as the waist was unbuttoned with her bulging belly digging into the unzipped metal along the edges.

I could very much appreciate there was a certain je ne sais quoi to having the whole chubby package encompassing around me.

In a way, her weight gain had become a work of art. One that was in progress, but now had reached a point betwixt two paths. Ignoring any influence on my part, this young woman was at a crossroads of obesity and gluttony or restraint and thinness. But the look on her face. The idle contemplation and then banishment of any and all thoughts. Was it ambivalence? Apathy? No, it was acceptance of the state of the world.

A part of me was disappointed that I had missed out on the day to day. Experiencing what was surely a gradual discovery. After all, my role had not nearly been as active as my previous works.

This Asian woman whose name I can never remember, this woman gave me back my desire, my muse, and a valuable lesson. The true enchantment came not from the end result, but from the journey and moments such as this crossroads.

Ruefully, I knew that this moment would now pass, but if I wanted to see this again, I would need to move on once more.

While Trixe’s journey could easily continue, it would not be right of me to interfere. There would be no mass splitting of fat cells to force her into a new baseline. Whether she chose to lose the added pounds or continue adding to her shapely form, I simply chose to preserve the image and let her own choices take her further.

This humble pair of panties, on the other hand, was revitalized and ready to set out upon the world once more.