Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vslppt1
On 6/18/2016 at 3:19 PM, Chapman said:

Not that it really matters a huge amount, but am I alone in thinking that Raiza Costa is celebrity enough for this thread to be transferred to the FatCelebs forum?

<EDIT>

As no one has shown any objection, I gave in to my need for rigid organisation and obsessive taxonomic accuracy and moved this thread to FatCelebs.

Chapman moderating, a blast from the past :)

Some new vids not to upset anyone:

On 7/18/2016 at 4:38 PM, vslppt1 said:

Some new vids not to upset anyone:

Thanks for posting these, but I do think that the vids on the Dulce Delight Brasil channel are reposts that would've been available on the Globo player on her show's website.  Still amazing - just clarifying that they're not new.

Her instagram seems to be gone (hopefully not forever!), but she's guest judging on Chopped Junior this weekend:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/chopped-junior/300-series/rattled.html

When the young chefs must butcher and cook snakes in the appetizer round, will they be too squeamish to let their skills shine through? In the entree round, a dense oddball of a cake must be worked into lamb shoulder dishes. Then, the last precious seconds of the round are a show of desperation and cooperation as the finalists are challenged to make creative, caffeinated desserts for the judges, actor Chris Colfer and chefs Raiza Costa and Amanda Freitag.

13873246_1182737081749120_8369633614237898008_n.jpg

On 8/4/2016 at 10:49 AM, thadrou90 said:

So the show aired, but I can only find janky streaming versions or this zoomed-in version from Youtube that leaves out a lot.  Anyone have a better version?  There are some good shots.  She's looking real fat.

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 12.00.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 12.01.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 12.02.03 PM.png

14 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

So the show aired, but I can only find janky streaming versions or this zoomed-in version from Youtube that leaves out a lot.  Anyone have a better version?  There are some good shots.  She's looking real fat.

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 12.00.42 PM.png  12   564.2 kB

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 12.01.49 PM.png  11   569.5 kB

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 12.02.03 PM.png  12   570.4 kB

(I would love to make a fuller version of this gif with a better version of the video)

5NlffVl.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pangzi

Gosh, she looks so chubby!  Everything about her is just looking big these days and I love that collection of fat rolls on her back.

Looks like she's in the middle of filming, and with a pretty serious camera crew no less.  Getting some Dough Doughnuts too!

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 7:11 PM, poorp said:

my phone let's me save pictures from snapchat by holding by pressing sleep/wake button at the same time as volume down. if you cannot do this though casper.io is a snapchat alternative snapchat program that lets you login to snapchat and have full control over all files in all stories, such as downloading the original jpg or video file (casper.io features ads though) not sure how you managed to get the photo's grainy though so this may or may not help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)