Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

Guest omphpumph

Making Tart au Chocolat.  May be time we unofficially dub "Dulce Delight" as "Double Chin Delight."

post-0-14513459952304_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513459953939_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513459955218_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513459957649_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513459959882_thumb.jpg

Guest omphpumph

There's something rather priceless in the look her father gives as he watches his fattening daughter chomp down on yet another calorie bomb creation.

post-0-14513459965519_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513459967341_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513459968903_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513459980133_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest dayman

Did you ever wonder what this chick would look like in a bikini top?

Wonder no more.  :o :o :o

She definitely enjoys her own culinary skills.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Wrong

Man has she ever gotten plump. I very much dislike the strategically placed planter. But....you get to see just how wide she really is near the end...DAT ass!

I'd love  a video of her actually riding that bike. I'd kill to be the bike itself.

As far as I'm concerned, this woman is the patron saint of dessert and weight gain, both fattening up herself and providing the world with many rich recipes to fatten up our friends and partners.  Thanks to her work, the world is a heavier place!

• 1 month later...

Did anyone else see the giant, lit-up E-A-T sign hanging on her wall?  How great is that!  Also, check out the text beneath the video.  "6 tbsp olive oil."  Now that's how you make a salad!  :D

Between her occupation and her enthusiasm for food, I don't think there was a snowball's chance in hell of her staying thin.  She's so cute!  I hope her husband enjoy's her chubby figure.  A supportive man could really facilitate further expansion.

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)