Girls talking about their weight v2

So I posted a discussion I had some time back with a young lady that I had dated briefly. The most recent talk we had was regarding how she had split her snow pants while snowboarding after packing on a little too much weight.

http://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?topic=170.msg70304#msg70304

Well, there has been a bit of an update, as we have had another conversation that gravitated towards weight. Some time back, this girl was a pretty good athlete and was in the high 120s/low 130s during this time. We dated briefly, and therein after, she put on a fair amount of weight. Since that time, she has become engaged and apparently "nesting", as she put it, and outgrowing much of her wardrobe.

She had mentioned before that in preparation for her wedding that she would be attempting to lose quite a bit of weight. The following is the basic conversation that took place.

"So, how is your wedding workouts going? You must be getting in amazing shape."

"Ugggh... Too much stress and I've slacked way way off."

"I don't believe that for a second."

"No, it's true... I've actually gained about 5 pounds since the last time we talked."

"I still don't believe you could weigh anymore than 135 pounds based on the last time I saw you."

For the record, the last time I saw her, she definitely looked significantly heavier than 135 pounds. Her face had filled in quite a bit, in addition to her jawline getting significantly softer which gave way to a double chin.

“... Last time I checked I was 162 pounds.”

“.. Noooooo”

“Yes!!! My friend Jim from high school told me my face looked really really bloated and asked me if I was okay! Kind of a dick thing to say, since he has never been slim... But yeah, I went home after that. I can’t believe I’m 162 pounds.”

I’ve actually met the individual she was talking about before and he is a bit blunt. He’s also had a crush on her since they were teenagers, so I’m sure seeing the apple of his eye turn a bit pear shaped was disconcerting to say the least.

“Meryl, he’s an ass! This all sounds like nonsense.” 

“No no, it’s true.. unfortunately. I carry weight in my bum and stomach but you can tell in my cheeks as well, my face fills out. He’s 100% right about my face getting pudgy. I’ve got an extra chin and chipmunk cheeks! UGH”

Based upon what I had seen before, she was right. Her face did have a tendency to fill out in that way for sure. However, it wasn’t the only part of her that was prone to filling out. Meryl had a particular propensity for adding weight to her rear end, hips, and especially her belly.

“I’m sure it’s not even all that noticeable!” 

“Oh no, it is... people have been making weird comments to me. They’re not super direct, but they sort of imply that I’m gaining weight... like asking if I’ve been okay lately and such.”

Now keep in mind, a few of her very close friends lost a boat load of weight recently. 

“Well, I’m sure you look great. Where the heck would you be putting all this anyways?”

“Look... my fat pants are getting insanely tight at this point. Being in the 160s is a fat weight to me. I can’t believe how much muscle tone I’ve lost. If I flex, nothing shows up!”

That was true. The last time I saw her half naked, she had atrophied quite a bit and there was no real sign of former athleticism.

“I can’t even dress the way I want to... I’m too fat for that shirt you used to love.”

There was a rather scandalous shirt she used to wear that at 162 pounds would be quite embarrassing to wear. Obviously, at this point, I kept telling her I doubt she looked bad at all. I’ll spare you some of that nonsense and continue with some her responses.

“I’m well over 30 pounds heavier since the last time you saw me naked... I won’t even change with my eyes open!”

“How the hell do you change without your eyes open?”

“Well, it takes skill! I don’t want to see how fat I’ve gotten when I’m putting clothes. It’s embarrassing.”

To be quite truthful, I could see how it would be embarrassing for someone of her beauty and physical caliber to gain close to 40 pounds. While I still can’t wrap my head around changing with eyes closed, I can certainly understand why she would try too.

“Well... Did you ever have to try the unbuttoned pants technique at work when no one was looking?”

I decided to dig for some things I enjoyed.

“Maybe once or twice... but I switched to big flowing dresses, even in the winter, because NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING fit. And what did fit, was too tight. I only bought one pair of 10s and they were pinching my like a vice. I stuck to things that gave my butt, belly, and thighs some room.”

“You’ve never had a belly, no way! I could see your butt getting a bit bigger, but you’ve never had a belly!” 

Now, she was a bit bottom heavy even when slimmer. She was actually quite prone to adding a belly, particularly due to her affinity for beer.

“Ohhhh.... ummm... Yeah, my belly eeks out over my jeans now. It’s quite noticeable. I’m the pillsbury dough girl in the middle right now. It sucks!”

“Have you been avoiding certain activities since gaining weight?”

“Yeah... I have... Snowboarding for example, it’s way harder right now. Pretty much sucks I split my pants too back a few months ago. Obviously, I don’t want to be caught dead in a bikini right now... Even trying to run sucks, because EVERYTHING jiggles and I am so god damn out of shape. I don’t even like going out right now, because I don’t want anyone I used to date... like you!... saying, “what the hell happened to Meryl?”

“Though I haven’t seen you in a few months, I’m sure you still look great...”

“Well, that’s nice of you to say, but I’m officially overweight. Nothing fits right anymore, even my underwear pinches the hell out of me. I couldn’t even imagine playing softball or hoops or anything right now. I’m fat! I need to find a way to get in shape quickly! I saw a picture of me next to my fattest coworker recently.... And wow... I’m not in her shape yet, but I’ll be there soon!”

So anyways, that was a recent talk we had. Not sure how I make these conversations happen, but they do. I hope you enjoy. Questions and comments welcomed.

There, where I live - Poland - most of girls are skinny, unfortunately. If there are fat girls, they are fat since childhood and later they are trying to lose weight.

So I think you will understand how much I was surprised, when I've met Anna last year. 22 years-old girl with really huge butt, hips and tighs and with a little smaller belly. She's like pear-shaped BBW model, who gained enough fat in butt to start gaining more on belly.

Then one day I've found her photos from 2008. I was shocked, when I've found, she was skinny. 5 years of difference, huge change in body. I've couldn't believe that in Poland is a girl wanting to weight gain. It just was impossible, because of TV and magazines still promoting "one true shape" and a lot of people believing in it. So once upon a time I've asked her how she gained so much.

During those years she was with one guy. She was happy with him until he didn't started to take drugs and treat her worse. Then she was drown sorrows in eating. Then she grew so huge.

She learnt how to deal with her new body and she is really confident and happy with herself. She has never talking about weight losing and I guess she doesn't care about this - she really loves parties, so if she want to go on diet, I think beer won't let her say "goodbye" to her kg's.

Another time I've met Monika. 22-years old, pear-shaped girl, but not so huge in comparing to girls posted here, on Curvage usually. But comparing to Polish girls - she was really fat in her and other people opinions. In mine opinion, she was perfect.

Because of her fat, she still have got a complex about her weight. Talking about her weight and her diets are the biggest part of our meetings. I guess you guys know how it's annoying when you are still hearing from beautiful girl that she must lost some weight.

She perfectly knows I like bigger girls. So she uses me to get real image of her body during losing weight.

Monika was upset, because there were no guys, who wanted to be with her. I really think it was only her fault - she wasn't confident. She was still talking about she weight too much and to be honest, she was so childish sometimes. She is blinded by those complex, thanks she doesn't see guys proposing her a date (and I'm not talking about me here). There was a time, when I was flirting with her, but I've passed because of religion differences.

So guys now you can see. Monika's case is typical in Poland - BBW thinks she isn't beautiful, lose her weight and then she looks like next of robots... Anna's case really is an unique in Poland. That's why I am jealous of Americans - you have a lot of girls, who are proud of their bigger shapes. I've really liked those story from 1st page of this thread, where girl took author's hand and placed it on her big butt on the train station. I wish those stories were possible in mine country. Unfortunately, Poland is backward, underdeveloped.

"No, it's true... I've actually gained about 5 pounds since the last time we talked."

"I still don't believe you could weigh anymore than 135 pounds based on the last time I saw you."

For the record, the last time I saw her, she definitely looked significantly heavier than 135 pounds. Her face had filled in quite a bit, in addition to her jawline getting significantly softer which gave way to a double chin.

Why do you lie to her?

Couple extra things from an email exchange from that young lady who had recently hit 162 pounds said that I forgot to include last time.

Keep in mind, this girl was fairly athletic at one point in time, including being a pretty good basketball player and softball player. So to hear some of the things she told me were quite surprising. When I have seen her over the past few years, she has looked progressively more out of shape and a bit weaker each time. This included one or two run-ins at the gym, where she would volunteer that she was trying to "move the 10 pounds she has put on from nesting." Obviously, it's turned into much more than 10 pounds.

Knowing that she was a former athlete, and always quite physically capable, I had to ask her

if she felt weaker, and way more easily tired? Is it weird to feel this way?

"I feel WAY weaker. I'm just really lazy and out of shape... Ugh. I live on the third floor right now and I am exhausted just from walking up the stairs. I'm out of breath now. It's like I'm old now, even though I'm in my 20s!"

"It can't be THAT bad, can it?"

"I used to be able to run up and down a basketball court. Now I'm winded so easily. My office is on the 3rd floor too. It's so tiring.. and embarassing! It's like I buried the athlete in me under pudge! I even tried jogging the other day and it didn't last long. Everything shakes and jiggles!"

I wasn't terribly surprised by that, as she has always had quite a bit of backside, even when she had a much thinner waist to pair with it. Now she has added quite a bit of softness in other areas to go with it.

At this point, I got a little bit bold and asked if she had needed to do the pants unbuttoning trick to allow herself more room to breath while sitting at her desk.

"I'd be lying if I said I haven't done the pants trick... but I avoid them altogether! My pot makes sitting tough! And I don't want to know my current size. So I wear dresses over pants and people think it's cute and trendy... but it's really because what I actually can squeeze into is too damn tight! I wish I could just live in sweats."

Meryl has always been one of the trendier dresses I know, so hearing some of these admissions about her shrinking wardrobe (and growing waistline) makes for some interesting scenarios.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Questions welcomed.

Two favourites of mine

1) When I was at University a close friend of one of my mate's girlfriends was a blond, buxom young woman called Amanda. About 5 foot 6, I would estimate she went from about 10 and a half stone up to about 13 stone during 3 years at University. I remember her calling round at our place one day wearing a pair of red jeans there were so tight she looked like she could barely breathe and a white top that showed off not only a cracking pair of boobs but a solid roll of fat around her waist. Her friend Hannah said to her "Are you wearing those red jeans yet again today". Amanda blushed and replied quietly "Don't laugh but they are the only ones I can still get into". She really did balloon up, I wonder what sort of size she is now.

2) A lovely girl (early 20s) who works in my local Health food shop has always been a bit chubby. She is only short, probably about 5'2 and I reckon when she started working there a couple of years ago she weighed about 10 stone. A combination of a sedentary job and (presumably) a good appetite had seen it creep up by a stone or so until she took some time off to celebrate her wedding in April. I saw her for the first time since today and I couldn't believe what I was witnessing! She was absolutely bursting out of her work uniform (I guess she needs to order a new one). Her tight green top was showing off two wobbling rolls of fat whenever she moved, her arms suddenly looked really plump and she has developed a substantial double chin and really round cheeks. I bet her husband (lucky bastard) is spoiling her rotten for her to have piled on so much weight so quickly.

She is an Indian girl and I remember hearing her tell a colleague last year that she needed to lose weight and always put on weight during Ramadan so I reckon she may gain a bit more over the next couple of weeks. She is a vision now.

So the same girl from the office was looking slightly thicker today. She hasn't gained much  more, probably 2-4 pounds, but it's something. Her once skinny legs actually look like they have substance, and she now actually has an ass.

I saw she was drinking something from the coffee shop downstairs, the conversation went like this:

Me: What did you buy from the coffee shop?

Her: A lindt hot chocolate

Me: Oh are they nice?

Her: Yes they're amazing, I'm addicted.. it's my thing

Me: Well that's good, I'll try one one day

Her: Yes but I really don't need them, and it's too much sugar for me. *blushing*

Me: Arg, whatever, you only live once

Her pants were dead tight today, she has to pull them up every time she stands up. 2 weeks ago this wasn't the situation with this particular pair (I'm not creepy at all lol).

Curious to see how this gain goes, I have my doubts she'll gain much more since her frame is small and she's very energetic, but holding thumbs

There, where I live - Poland - most of girls are skinny, unfortunately. If there are fat girls, they are fat since childhood and later they are trying to lose weight.

So I think you will understand how much I was surprised, when I've met Anna last year. 22 years-old girl with really huge butt, hips and tighs and with a little smaller belly. She's like pear-shaped BBW model, who gained enough fat in butt to start gaining more on belly.

Then one day I've found her photos from 2008. I was shocked, when I've found, she was skinny. 5 years of difference, huge change in body. I've couldn't believe that in Poland is a girl wanting to weight gain. It just was impossible, because of TV and magazines still promoting "one true shape" and a lot of people believing in it. So once upon a time I've asked her how she gained so much.

During those years she was with one guy. She was happy with him until he didn't started to take drugs and treat her worse. Then she was drown sorrows in eating. Then she grew so huge.

She learnt how to deal with her new body and she is really confident and happy with herself. She has never talking about weight losing and I guess she doesn't care about this - she really loves parties, so if she want to go on diet, I think beer won't let her say "goodbye" to her kg's.

I was talking with Anna last night. Girl is so depressed about how she looks. She hates herself, because of how much weight she gained. Heh, sad story.

At work today I was tasked to help train a new girl at the register--very cute and fun to talk with, and I helped her out when I could when I wasn't taking a customer. But, it being a Monday afternoon, there really wasn't that much activity, so her and another girl who was helping us were talking for most of it while I was listening and giving input once in a while.

So I forget how exactly, but food and that kind of thing came into the discussion, and the new girl was fiddling around with her apron, which was already higher up at the middle of her torso where most put it below the waist. The new girl mentions that she had some sort of big dinner or breakfast or something and was still bloated, and she fondled her stomach, and lifted it up from the bottom.

Understand, our uniform shirts are pretty much baggy for everyone, so seeing this cute, but slim girl suddenly show a bit of a pot belly, even if from swelling was very surprising. Much like she was glad that the apron was helping to hide her apparently gluttonous meal, I was glad that my apron was tightly secured below my waist.

I can't show her pics, but I can say she looks like Plump Princess at her the biggest weight with a little bigger belly  and face like BigCutie Britt.

Most of her story I wrote in previous posts. All our talk was in Polish so I can describe. As I said, she hates herself and her body and looking at her photos and she isn't taking care about existing guys liking her as BBW. And she said, when she has found guy liking her (like me) she was then easy to take to the bed, because she wanted to prove herself in the bed that she isn't worse than thin girls. But when she note she doesn't show her naked body, she didn't wrote why I was one of guys, who were sleeping with her and saw her naked easily...

• 1 month later...

I felt inspired to share tonight, so here is a quick story involving a close college friend that used to live with my girlfriend.

So this first girl was one of my closest female friends in college and was a one-time roommate of my college girlfriend. She was a very attractive blonde, roughly 5’5” and just barely 120 pounds. She had a slender waist and a fairly large bubble butt for a girl her size. She was barely a B cup up top.

This girl was a total spitfire and could drink most men under the table, which ultimately her college undoing, albeit briefly. She was a total party animal and a ton of fun.

When we first met, she wasn’t legal yet, so I ended up buying the alcohol. It was during this time period that she met my then girlfriend, hit it off fairly well, and ended up living with her in an apartment with some other girls a year later. It was quite clear right away that she LOVED to drink. As many of us know, it’s only a matter of time before that starts to negatively impact ones waistline.

She likely put on a few pounds during that time, only to go away for the summer and away from alcohol, only to come back slimmer. It was the next year when she moved into that apartment where her party hit another gear.

It didn’t take long for the stresses of the school year to turn beer pong (called Beirut where I’m from) into a nightly ritual in their apartment. My girlfriend back then had already begun putting on a boatload of weight, mostly from sheer laziness and awful late night eating habits. The rest of the girls, save one, were heavy beer drinkers.

Soon, I began to notice that the beautiful blonde was getting a bit bloated. In particular, her face took swollen and puffy look from all the alcohol that she had been drinking. The arrival of a double chin and chubby cheeks came before she really even realized it. Secondly, her abdominal region which was ALWAYS 100% flat started to give way to a little bit of a beer belly. Nights of competitive drinking games would usually be easily showcased through her t-shirts, or if at a cocktail party, a tight dress.

The casualty of the weight gain wasn’t just limited to beer, as late night pizzas were also ordered with regularity. Her hips and her ass in particular became noticeably larger, thicker, and fatter during this time.

It wasn’t long until she took a shopping trip with my girlfriend that she realized she was getting a little bit heavier. They both had gained a fair amount of weight that semester. I think the blonde was a bit miffed that she was not only the same size as my growing girlfriend, but in some ways looked fatter. They both returned from that trip vowing not to purchase anymore new outfits until the weight had been shed.

Soon, the summer came and all the girls went back home. Apparently, the bloated blonde princess went home for the summer and her pudgier frame shocked her mother. It was only a matter of time before the mother said something. The chastising came in the form of a mid-afternoon snack raid in the kitchen.

The way she told the story, there was a bag of chips that were up on the highest shelf inside a kitchen cabinet. So she dragged a chair over to the counter and reached up to get the chips. I guess this awkward pose caused her shirt to ride up, revealing the freshly cultivated little beer belly, right as the mother walked in. I’m paraphrasing here, but the following exchange occurred. 

“Oh my God, sweetheart... you have a beer belly!” 

“Jesus, you surprised me!!! I... I what?”

“You have a little pot beer belly! You’ve been drinking too much in school. It’s making you get fat.”

I guess she hoped on the scale and realized she had put on 15-18 pounds the past semester. This caused her to get her ass in gear, as she put it, and lose the weight. She was able to do so and has been quite slender ever since. My girlfriend, on the other hand, continued to get fatter!

We recently had a text exchange about college and weight gain. This is what she had to  say.

“I was 2 sizes larger at least back then. I didn’t realize the full extent of it until that summer. It was over 15 pounds. I managed to lose 10 of it that summer and the rest of it a few years later when I finally got married. I was getting fatter back then, for sure! I had the college weight.”

I should have kept a notebook of these little events. I'm always finding myself around girls who are a tad overindulgent, including my girlfriend and her sister, and most of their friends.

Before my girlfriend and I started dating officially. She and her sister used to play "Let's Dance" on the Wii. I used to grab a seat on the couch at the back of the room, and let me tell you, it was a happy place to be. Between rounds they would both moan about how out of shape they were.

I'm relieved, but it came as little surprise to my girlfriend that most of my fantasies revolve around her being overindulgent. Back while we were just "friends", I was always passively encouraging her gluttony. We'd be out eating with a group of friends, and she'd stop short of finishing her dessert or something, and I'd look at her and shake my head in disappointment, and say something like "What a waste. There's little kids starving in Africa." More often than not, she'd reluctantly polish it off, and moan about her tummy on the way out. One time we did Olive Garden's "Never-ending Pasta Bowl". I lost count of how many bowls until her's ended, but once we were out in the car, she said "This may not be socially acceptable, but I don't really care," and proceeded to unbutton her pants.

Just recently I was discussing how, if I ever wanted to spoil her diet, it would involve me, her, and an entire cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. She was quite enticed by the idea. Later that day, she was talking to some friends on the internet. One of them said that her husband had recently accused that her favorite dress would probably fit better if she had been exercising all summer. Obviously she was not happy about the remark. My girlfriend casually replies "Really? Earlier today, my boyfriend told me that he daydreams about feeding me cheesecake and squeezing me." Needless to say, her friends were jealous.

I figured I should add to this a story of a girl I knew from high school.

This girl I knew in high school (I'll call her Bobbi) was a pretty, popular cheerleader with dark, long, curly hair. She was not real tall, probably between 5'3" to 5'5" and usually weighed around 120 pounds I guess (I've never been good at estimating these things). She was never super-fit and toned, but no one would ever call her fat.

I was attending 2-a-day practices for soccer when I heard some of my teammates talking about how much weight she gained over the summer. Apparently, she had really gotten into the party scene and indulged and drank too much. I figured my teammates were exaggerating her weight gain because they preferred skinny girls, but I was still interested in finding out.

When school started next week though and I finally saw her, I was shocked. She had gained a significant amount of weight, I'd say about 30 pounds, and it really showed on her figure. Bobbi's entire body had softened and grown, as she sported slightly thicker thighs and a slightly widened butt, but most of her weight had definitely packed around her middle. Her once mostly flat stomach was now a very noticeable pot belly, and she had developed sizable love handles that spilled over her jeans, forming a nice muffin top.

She had definitely gotten new clothes to fit her softened body, but they were still tight. I don't know if it's because she bought clothes part-way through the summer and continued to gain weight, or if she just liked wearing her clothes snug, but either way, I approved.

What was most interesting thing though was the fact she was well aware of her weight gain and didn't seem to care about it. I said before she continued to wear snug clothes, especially shirts that clung to her belly and love handles, showing just how chubby they were. You could also tell where her navel was under those shirts, and how deep it was. You could also see how her belly wiggled a little as she walked, and when she laughed, which was quite often. But what really showed that she didn't care about her weight gain was the fact that whenever her friends teased her about, she laughed and made even more jokes about her weight.

Once in Spanish class, we were having a party with treats and sodas, and towards the end of the class she saw that there was still a mostly untouched bag of chocolate chips cookies left. She asked if she could have the rest of them and the teacher said yes, and as she took the cookies back to her seat, one of her friends teased "Do you really need those?"

And Bobbi replied with something like "You can starve yourself for a flat stomach but I'd rather have cookies and a belly."

The cheerleading uniform really showed off her chunky figure too, and one could tell her belly was bouncing up and down as she cheered. But that didn't stop her from going all out on the routines, nor did it stop her from having hot dogs during half time.

If she gained any more weight throughout the school year, it wasn't very noticeable. But the greatest "I don't mind my belly moment" came towards the end of the year. Again, it Spanish class, we were having a small party and goofing off.

A friend had said to Bobbi "My jeans are getting tight, I think I shrunk them in the dryer."

And Bobbi replied "Are you sure you not getting a small belly?"

Her friend replied a little unhappily "You're one to talk. You're belly is much bigger than mine."

"Yeah," Bobbi then grinned proudly and raised her voice for the class to hear, "But at least l'm honest about it. Right guys?" As she said that, Bobbi pinched several inches of stomach fat with both hands and shook her belly in front of the class, where we replied "Yes."

I haven't seen her since high school, but I'd imagine she gained the freshman 15 and possibly more throughout college.