What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,996 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

Guest jarhead78

Wow Nikki, what a beautiful vid! Thanks so much for sharing.  I love how supple and flexible you are and obviously how beautifully feminine shaped you are - you are incredibly lucky to have the body shape you have, the way you carry your weight is so erotically alluring 

Wow, that video was so hot!  I had to post just to show my appreciation.  When your on all 4s, your belly almost touched the ground.  You're just a few cheeseburgers and pizzas away from SSBBW status now.

Guest DailyDose
On 7/7/2016 at 7:45 PM, Ni Ki said:

New YouTube Video out now.

You're looking fat now, Ni Ki. :) That video was simply exquisite and you look amazing. I wish the best for you and even more weight to come. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 08/07/2016 at 5:32 PM, jarhead78 said:

Wow Nikki, what a beautiful vid! Thanks so much for sharing.  I love how supple and flexible you are and obviously how beautifully feminine shaped you are - you are incredibly lucky to have the body shape you have, the way you carry your weight is so erotically alluring 

Aww thank you, Yes my curves are still staying. lol

• Curvage Model
On 16/07/2016 at 3:20 PM, Byzamli said:

Wow, that video was so hot!  I had to post just to show my appreciation.  When your on all 4s, your belly almost touched the ground.  You're just a few cheeseburgers and pizzas away from SSBBW status now.

Well that's music to my ears.  Thank you.  I so want to be a ssbbw so badly.  It's taking forever!!

I'm 120.2 kgs now!!

CONGRATS Ni Ki! You must be so happy to break that wall afer all the backlashes you´ve had while trying in the past!

Nobody has said anything with my weight gain, although I did get a child say to his mother this "That's a big lady Mummy"  I giggled to myself.

I can imagine the mother looking for a hole opening in the ground to go for cover due to embarrssment by her child´s comment... while there was no embarrassment at all as you enjoyed that comment so muc! LOL

Ni Ki, what seperates you from many other ladies over here is the way your weight looks on you. I mean when you gain 1 kg it looks like you have gained about 10 everytime!!! ;-)

All the best,

Chris