LENA VON CURVES ♡ pics on every page ♡

You let us wait a lot recently, Lena but it´s worth it!

You are so outstanding in front of a camera... all the sets you have shown on Nov 28 are too great to be real!

My favorite is the Thanksgiving collage of course... how big your belly has gotten... How much did you eat, dear? Have there been any comments about your appetite maybe?

The one of you with the hat is not far behind... where you cosplaying as Zatanna there? Zatanna has magical powers if I´m not mistaken so that would fit as you have some as well: Letting lts of food disappear without any trace! LOL

Or is there no comic reference at all? Then you could be interpreted as a vampiress that had trapped a young man into his fate and has just gotten her liquid fill! Or a cannibal lady after her dinner? ;-)

Keep on being tremendous and glorious, Miss Lena!

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

• Curvage Model

Hi my Curvy Connoisseurs ♡

Here is my completed 60s themed set hot off the press I really love how they came out i hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!

♡ Lena

The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman love with no intention on loving her - Bob Marley

post-35327-14514119905934_thumb.jpg

post-35327-14514119907294_thumb.jpg

post-35327-14514119908385_thumb.jpg

post-35327-14514119909485_thumb.jpg

What we think of them Lena? Are you serious? You could do everything and we would celebrate and praise it! Even if you´d kill kittens in your sets! LOL

The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman love with no intention on loving her - Bob Marley

And what is a woman doing the same to men, then? Because that´s what you do, irresistable Lena! :-)

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...