Sasha Pieterse

topofthecharts

Thanks for the support. She's not big by any means. But this is a large gain for a main stream US TV actress. Who works on a show where 2 of the other costars have admitted to Eating Disorders.

The closest we'll get to that lovely lass from Finland.

I really hope it continues. She's flaunting it well in that outfit. But at the same time she's 18, not an uncommon age range for skinny teens to grow in to curvier women, before freaking the f out and dropping it all.

Thanks for the support. She's not big by any means. But this is a large gain for a main stream US TV actress. Who works on a show where 2 of the other costars have admitted to Eating Disorders.

The closest we'll get to that lovely lass from Finland.

I really hope it continues. She's flaunting it well in that outfit. But at the same time she's 18, not an uncommon age range for skinny teens to grow in to curvier women, before freaking the f out and dropping it all.

Totally agree with everyrhing you have said! She is a great looking young and thick main stream actress. If just there could be more like her out there and that it continues...

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, sure, she's so hot, I totally agree with you. She's hot like most italian women. Pieterse sounds like an italian surname, even tough she was born in South Africa. I think she may have italian ancestors. Her hot body looks like the bodies of those beautiful italian girls, with that typical hourglass figures, ample chests, ample bosoms, ample hips, a sexy round tummy...

When I was a teenager, I enjoyed watching old films with curvy actresses like Sophia Loren and Gina Lollobrigida...

Italian women are so beautiful, so curvy, so lovely, and I think Sasha Pieterse may have some italic genes...  ;)

Latin women in general are so beautiful... I admire them so much...

Yes, sure, she's so hot, I totally agree with you. She's hot like most italian women. Pieterse sounds like an italian surname, even tough she was born in South Africa. I think she may have italian ancestors. Her hot body looks like the bodies of those beautiful italian girls, with that typical hourglass figures, ample chests, ample bosoms, ample hips, a sexy round tummy...

When I was a teenager, I enjoyed watching old films with curvy actresses like Sophia Loren and Gina Lollobrigida...

Italian women are so beautiful, so curvy, so lovely, and I think Sasha Pieterse may have some italic genes...  ;)

Latin women in general are so beautiful... I admire them so much...

??? It's a Dutch name (kind of obvious given she was born in South Africa as you say).

Sasha's mom may be of italian origin or descent because her name is Zizi Pieterse. Well, Zizi is a common nickname in Italy.

I know this is a shot in the dark, but Sasha's beautiful body has a fat distribution typical of italian women. I guess her mother, Zizi Pieterse, is italian or has italian ancestors.

This may seem completely crazy, but I have noticed that mediterranean and latin women tend to have a body contour that is slightly more enhanced than anglo-saxon girls, specially in some areas like buttocks, hips, belly and bosom.

Of course, this may be caused by some nutritional factor, like the more commom intake of pasta, typical of most italian regions.

Here in Brazil we say that italian women tend to be "gostosas", that is, "pleasingly plump and delicious"... :);):D

I just wanna say that I admire women of any origin and that anglo-saxons girls are very beautiful and desirable, just like latin women.

I also admire girls from India, Japan, Korea, China, etc and black women, specially from Nigeria.

To me, every woman is beautiful and it really doesn't matter where she was born or her genetic background.

Woman = God's most perfect and sublime creation. Each one of them deserves lots of love, tenderness and attention. :)

The same world that has English people named Singh?

Besides she might be from one of those Italian Duchys.

Singh is quite obviously not an English surname, and Pieter on its own is Dutch, so maybe her mother is Italian but the father is definitely of Dutch origin

South African-born actress, Sasha Pieterse, is regularly cast as white.  Pieterse has never disclosed her ethnic background.  Her last name suggests Dutch or Flemish ancestry, which she most likely received through Afrikaans-speaking ancestors.  Pieterse’s phenotype, however, suggests partial black ancestry, and possibly other non-white ancestries as well.  In South African society, Pieterse and others like her are considered Coloured, which is the South African term for a person with mixed-race ancestry.

http://mybrothermysister.tumblr.com/