Sasha Pieterse

topofthecharts

Guest alex1234
On 11 January 2017 at 5:10 AM, topofthecharts said:

Quite a few pics of her in this Lucy Hale gallery. She really stands out compared to the unfortunately now super thin Hale and Mitchell.

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1723280

Netflix has a movie called Coin Heist that she's in currently. Lots of lovely outfits that she struts around in. But she's so big now I'm worried she might drift away from an acting career. 

This photo is so refreshing to see, when Lucy and Shay are taking dieting too far, Sasha is completely embracing her figure. I know 100% which one i'd rather be laying next to.

• 1 month later...

Truly adore her, I'm so happy that she's content with her body the way it is, she looks beautiful. Hopefully she gets the treatment that works for her and remains healthy! I know a lot of the other girls have struggled with eating disorders :/

44 minutes ago, I Claudius said:

Those photos are actually from a Paleyfest PLL event in Oct 2015.  She is a bit bigger now.

I apologize, I see that now!

2 hours ago, Harbinger654 said:

A few good shots of her in this video, even if it is a bit short.

Thank you for sharing! She seriously looks amazing, here's to hoping she keeps the curvier figure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...