My girlfriend's weight gain

spacemouse08

On 15.7.2017 at 1:34 PM, spacemouse08 said:

106kg!

Unfortunately however this number led to the resumption of the gym membership... Although she has only been once in the last week. So we will see how successful that is!

Since you've moved in together she is putting it on like a trooper.
Wouldn't worry too much about the gym membership. If the past is any indication of her future development... the worst case might be a pause from gaining, before ultimately resuming the upward trend.
Thanks for sharing!

• 4 months later...

Another sporadic update..

Last report was 106kg in July and the resumption of the gym membership. This led to a bit of a plateau for the following few months, where she pretty much maintained the same weight.

However, mid-October she started a new job, a typical office job involving a lot of sitting and typing at a computer, often running late. Whilst not that different from her previous jobs, it has seemed to have had a positive impact on her waistline - over the month and a half since she started she has now gone up to 110.8kg! Looking bigger than ever, though it seems she's too busy to do much about it! 

We are about to go on a week long holiday where I am hoping she will overindulge further, which will be followed by Christmas and New Years... Here's hoping for many more kgs to come! Any predictions?

6 hours ago, spacemouse08 said:

Another sporadic update..

Last report was 106kg in July and the resumption of the gym membership. This led to a bit of a plateau for the following few months, where she pretty much maintained the same weight.

However, mid-October she started a new job, a typical office job involving a lot of sitting and typing at a computer, often running late. Whilst not that different from her previous jobs, it has seemed to have had a positive impact on her waistline - over the month and a half since she started she has now gone up to 110.8kg! Looking bigger than ever, though it seems she's too busy to do much about it! 

We are about to go on a week long holiday where I am hoping she will overindulge further, which will be followed by Christmas and New Years... Here's hoping for many more kgs to come! Any predictions?

That's excellent man. Super happy for you considering where you two started and how far she's come. Hoping it no longer bothers her and hope the gain continues.

As for predictions: you could definitely add another kilo or two by new years. Much more than that might be unrealistic without some serious gorging.

Do you anticipate a ceiling for her? She's gained 35 kilos since you started. Some fat girls never go much beyond. In  other words, do you see room to grow for her or expect a plateau coming up?

13 hours ago, MUSEic said:

As for predictions: you could definitely add another kilo or two by new years. Much more than that might be unrealistic without some serious gorging.

Do you anticipate a ceiling for her? She's gained 35 kilos since you started. Some fat girls never go much beyond. In  other words, do you see room to grow for her or expect a plateau coming up?

I have no idea how far she could go honestly. Every time she does plateau for a while, the upward trend always seems to come back with a vengeance.. Take the last few months - no change at all for 3 months and then almost 5 new kg in less than half that time!

The rate of gain does seem to be increasing also... She's put on 12kg alone this year! Crazy to think she's put on 35kg in total... Or, almost half her initial starting weight of 75kg! So, I don't know... I guess it's just a question of how large her mindset will let her body get. I'll just enjoy the ride!

On 17.07.2017 at 5:21 PM, scissortooth said:

Successful enough to be 111 kg for Xmas hopefully :D My thumbs are held for thee.

On 1.12.2017 at 2:39 AM, spacemouse08 said:

Well, I actually managed to provide a decent estimate :D. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 125 kg for Xmas 2018! :D

How fat would YOU like her to get ideally, though?

On 07/12/2017 at 10:59 PM, scissortooth said:

Well, I actually managed to provide a decent estimate :D. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 125 kg for Xmas 2018! :D

How fat would YOU like her to get ideally, though?

125kg!!! I would very impressed if she reached that by then... I can't even imagine that. Let's hope you're correct again!

To be honest, I don't know how much I'd like. She just keeps getting heavier and heavier and I'm still enjoying it and she keeps accepting it so as long as that continues I'd be happy. I wouldn't want it to get so high that it starts affecting her lifestyle but other than that I don't really have too many limits in mind!

Spacemouse08, I read the whole thread and your a lucky man haha ! It must have been a real pleasure for you to saw the whole gaining process ! from a tiny 70 something KG to more than 110!!!! Damn, I mean, from that point she give a fuck about workout anymore. I mean, she had to change the whole wardrobe (multiple times)

like from normal, to curvy, to chubby, to fat to now (heavy fat) haha 

Like I said lucky man. Thanks for the share !

• 5 weeks later...