• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Judging from this vid shot in September, Cleo has gotten a lot chunkier. Mayara Russi comes on right after and Cleo looks as big if not bigger than her.

If she works out to get a kind of thick hourglass figure, I'd be fine with that; but I hoping that Cleo doesn't lose too much weight, she looks gorgeous as a voluptuous plus-sized beauty!   Of course, it's her life, what she decides to do with her body is up to her.

3 hours ago, Desdinova said:

If she works out to get a kind of thick hourglass figure, I'd be fine with that; but I hoping that Cleo doesn't lose too much weight, she looks gorgeous as a voluptuous plus-sized beauty!   Of course, it's her life, what she decides to do with her body is up to her.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « this is how it starts batman gif »

2 hours ago, John Smith said:

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « this is how it starts batman gif »

(say in Jeremy Irons voice:) "That's how it starts.  The fever, the rage, the feeling of self-consciousness that turns plump women... SKINNY."   While I don't want to see Cleo shed her pregnancy pounds and certainly don't want to see her supermodel-skinny, as I said before it's up to her.   She doesn't answer to FAs and chubby chasers around the world.

4 hours ago, Desdinova said:

(say in Jeremy Irons voice:) "That's how it starts.  The fever, the rage, the feeling of self-consciousness that turns plump women... SKINNY."   While I don't want to see Cleo shed her pregnancy pounds and certainly don't want to see her supermodel-skinny, as I said before it's up to her.   She doesn't answer to FAs and chubby chasers around the world.

Indeed. 
Though...
Résultats de recherche d'images pour « i thought she was with you gif »

• 6 months later...

Quick translation. Sorry, my Portuguese is not good, and English is not my native language too, and I do not check grammar carefully, so some mistakes are inevitable. But you can understand what she means. And this is just AWESOME. Not only she is at her biggest (120 kg versus 118 kg at her previos peak in 2014); she admitts that she can`t lose weight 

I upload in my feed this marvelous black lingerie shot to remind that there is no need to lose 2, 10 or 30 kilograms to be happy. The weight does not define you and can not stop you! If you want or need to grow thin for some reason, go for it. But do not allow the numbers on the scale limit your happiness. My dress size is 50, I weigh 120 kilograms. I want to get back my body before the pregrancy, I was 30 kilograms lighter and I was feeling better, more harmonious, more active, etc. However, I still love my body, feeling pretty and sexy because of being out of the standard (being PLUS SIZE for most of the standarts). And I am still happy. Only I know where my weak places and from where the reasons why I have difficulties with losing that weight come, only you know your reasons. But there is no point to feel bad about it and blame yourself. Do not stop loving yourself because you are not looking the way that you would like to look, to learn how to love yourself is your top priority. And do not follow these "impossible" standards which demand sacrifices. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE THE SAME AS THE GIRL FROM THE COVER OF MAGAZINE OR THE INSTAGRAM BLOG. The most important thing is that you feel well, you are alive, so enjoy the life without being preoccupied with that others are going to think about you. Do not be blamed, not every person was born to be small, do not be disgraced and do not permit other persons to make you think that. And for whom who thinks like “speaking like that is easy for you, you are model etc...”, before you will write this here you should know that I overcame and I survived that, so I do not want to see anybody suffering from hte pain of not loving yourself. Repeat with me this (as I always repeat for myself): "YOU ARE LOVELY EXACTLY AS YOU ARE, YOU ARE STRONG AND YOU CAN CONQUER ALL THAT YOUR HEART WANTS”

14 hours ago, hexxus said:

Quick translation. Sorry, my Portuguese is not good, and English is not my native language too, and I do not check grammar carefully, so some mistakes are inevitable. But you can understand what she means. And this is just AWESOME. Not only she is at her biggest (120 kg versus 118 kg at her previos peak in 2014); she admitts that she can`t lose weight 

Thanks man, I appreciate that you took the time to translate all that, and you are right that Cleo´s post is amazing and so body positive. 

• 5 months later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Cleo Fernandes