Tia Carrere

zisdeadbaby

I'm surprised she wasn't already featured on here before. Always was a beautiful looking woman, but for the last number of years her weight has crept up to the point were in some pics she looks a bit chubby, by Hollywood standards and definitely in comparison to the above pics.

These are taken from 2003 at the Premiere for Terminator 3 wearing a dress that clings to her belly

post-35724-14513556028939_thumb.jpg

post-35724-14513556029679_thumb.jpg

post-35724-1451355603126_thumb.jpg

post-35724-14513556032101_thumb.jpg

post-35724-14513556032391_thumb.jpg

Guest The Costco Guy

One of my favorites. She was on season 2 of Dancing w the Stars in the US. She had recently had a baby and was quite plump at the start of the season. She lost some weight from all the dancing.

Time hit her like an h bomb :-\

Guest AirJordanFan93

One of my favorites. She was on season 2 of Dancing w the Stars in the US. She had recently had a baby and was quite plump at the start of the season. She lost some weight from all the dancing.

I will say that the worst thing about DWTS is that when they get celebrites that would be considered chubby or fat in the hollywood sense and they end up loosing a whole bunch of weight and they never gain it back. Worst case of this was when Kelly Osbourne did the show in 2009.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...