Ashley Benson

zachi

• 3 months later...

There is no discernible difference.  These "celebrity gains" are most often an Emperor's New Clothes scenario, sadly.

Yeah, I don't mind Benson being posted, i think she's beautiful but the constant chattering about minimal difference in appearance is just annoying.

• 2 months later...

If you want to see her pudgy, you can search through the first season of Pretty Little Liars. There are flashbacks with some pretty minimal padding of when her character was supposed to be fat.

I will not knock anybody on their preferences, but I am astounded by how many people seem to get super excited or super disappointed by, LITERALLY three pound gains and losses.

If you want to see her pudgy, you can search through the first season of Pretty Little Liars. There are flashbacks with some pretty minimal padding of when her character was supposed to be fat.

I will not knock anybody on their preferences, but I am astounded by how many people seem to get super excited or super disappointed by, LITERALLY three pound gains and losses.

With celebrities, it's percentage that matters, dear boy. Three pounds in Ashley Benson's case is better than my bank manager can offer (either in percentage or in actual pounds sterling, I'm afraid...)

With celebrities, it's percentage that matters, dear boy. Three pounds in Ashley Benson's case is better than my bank manager can offer (either in percentage or in actual pounds sterling, I'm afraid...)

For sure, I get the interest. It's just that there seems to be such an abnormal amount of posters who get REALLY excited about small gains. Is it the "potential" or "hope" of more to come? I'm seriously curious as to where the fascination comes from. I think I have pretty good real life "Fat-dar". I will notice women who have picked up maybe 3 to 5 pounds, but it really (for me) just rates a "pretty good start" thought in my head.

It's not a slam on you guys who are into the small gains or at least get stoked by them, I just have trouble from inside my own head understanding the big excitement that seems to be generated by these tiny gains. And the fact there are so many individuals on these boards that feel that way. It's a phenomenon that almost seems exclusive to Curvage.

For sure, I get the interest. It's just that there seems to be such an abnormal amount of posters who get REALLY excited about small gains. Is it the "potential" or "hope" of more to come? I'm seriously curious as to where the fascination comes from. I think I have pretty good real life "Fat-dar". I will notice women who have picked up maybe 3 to 5 pounds, but it really (for me) just rates a "pretty good start" thought in my head.

It's not a slam on you guys who are into the small gains or at least get stoked by them, I just have trouble from inside my own head understanding the big excitement that seems to be generated by these tiny gains. And the fact there are so many individuals on these boards that feel that way. It's a phenomenon that almost seems exclusive to Curvage.

Logic perish the thought..........Many people on CURVAGE are so consumed with their own fantasies and vilifying those who don't share their same views or passions it's comical.