Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

I agree with some of the others posters - she just does not do it for me anymore and this thread is depressing!

It's not even just the weight loss. The way she's losing it makes her look ridiculous . Seriously - I think she's MEANT to be at least a bit curvier, she's starting to look like a caricature. And ever more disappointing is her face. The amount of work she's had done is starting to have a serious effect, and not in a good way. Her face looks... painted on or something. Plastic and strange.

And it all comes back to her rampant vanity. Such a turn off. 

Just throwing my 2 cents in to the discussion. Good for the people that are still into her, I wish I still was. I used to always keep an eye on her, but I feel like, for me, it is officially past the point of return.

Goodbye, Kim KardASShian thread. I'd say it's me, not you ~ but it's probably you. You've given me some great memories, but now it's time for us both to move on. May the other fappers treat you well. 

So I will be joining the majority and that she is pretty much a disappointment now. I kind of figured after the pregnancy she would get obsessed with the weight loss and sadly she is pretty close to the size she was in 2009/2010 when she was at her skinniest. I think both Kim and Khloe are lost causes now they are pretty much adament in trying to be as skinny as they can given their natural size is meant to be so much bigger. Its the thing that has bothered me with this family for years is this desperation to achieve a body type they just arent meant to have at all. Kim is in her mid 30s now so you would think given age and the fact metabolism slows up the older you get she would gain weight easier but its just never the case. Sadly unless there is a 3rd pregnancy which is highly unlikely I think we have seen the prime Kim for the last time in 2015. 

So she is currently at 120lbs and she supposedly gained 70 during the pregnancy last year. So did she push 200lbs in late 2015 because she certainly wasn't working out obsessed like she was during the first pregnancy

10 minutes ago, zachi said:

still some butt

She still has a fantastic ass, but we've been spoiled -- we've seen it when it was at an otherworldly level, where people would fall down on their knees in worship to its magnificence. Until she gets it back to that level --either through another pregnancy or (less likely) weight gain -- she just won't draw the same interest she used to.

To me, Kim's appeal derives from her ass -- nothing else about her draws my interest. Oh, but, what an ass it can be when she lets it...:wub:

5 hours ago, Heidi said:

She still has a fantastic ass, but we've been spoiled -- we've seen it when it was at an otherworldly level, where people would fall down on their knees in worship to its magnificence. Until she gets it back to that level --either through another pregnancy or (less likely) weight gain -- she just won't draw the same interest she used to.

To me, Kim's appeal derives from her ass -- nothing else about her draws my interest. Oh, but, what an ass it can be when she lets it...:wub:

She will draw interest from the common interest crowd still. Its people like us who have and will lose interest in her the skinnier she gets. Like you said we have seen how out of this world her ass can get from pregnancy and when she is still carrying the pregnancy weight but its pretty much unlikely we see it again.

Im not shocked at this claim at all

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3715079/Kim-Kardashian-reveals-weighs-day-writes-number-bathroom-wall-just-like-Ernest-Hemingway-did-KUWTK-clip.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Her ass is fake guys. I'm not saying it used to be even back when people were first claiming it was but somewhere along the she has had implants. It's along more obvious now she's lost a lot of weight just look at her legs their far too skinny and lean, you can see the cleft in those shorts where the implants start. Look I'm not saying that people should have a problem with it I'm just saying that it's pretty clear these days that she has had surgery at some point

22 hours ago, Cottonsox said:

Her ass is fake guys. I'm not saying it used to be even back when people were first claiming it was but somewhere along the she has had implants. It's along more obvious now she's lost a lot of weight just look at her legs their far too skinny and lean, you can see the cleft in those shorts where the implants start. Look I'm not saying that people should have a problem with it I'm just saying that it's pretty clear these days that she has had surgery at some point

Maybe she gets the fat injected into it I wouldn't put it past her or Khloe at this point