Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

Guest fuckyoufatpigsImouttahere
6 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

Noooooo!! :( Kim Kardashian Drops a Baby No. 3 Bombshell: ''I Just Want to Explore Surrogacy''

She has to have it herself, she just HAS to!!

From what I've read it might literally kill her. She has stated multiple times that pregnancy creates a constant feeling of agony. So, yeah, we're not likely to see her balloon up again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, ShiningWizard said:

Just no more overcoats this time I hope. 

See this is usually the celeb cycle

1st Kid its all. Hey look at me. I'm Pregnant, put me on magazines.

2nd Kid is all. Cover me I look fat

3rd kid or more is all. I don't give a fuck... Give me the most fattest thing on the menu & I'll lose it all after.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sum1wun
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:52 PM, Guest ShiningWizard said:

Just no more overcoats this time I hope. 

Not to get too far off-topic, but Kirstie Alley was the all-time queen of this. Virtually every show and film she was in during the 80s, 90s and 2000s when she was at her hottest (as in, not over 50 and morbidly obese but still plump with curves and big hips/large ass) she had overcoats or similar maternal wear. It wasn't until her bikini stint on Oprah that the rest of the world realized what a pear-shaped goddess she was and then she went and lost that body seemingly overnight. As frustrating as Kim's cover-ups have been, Kirstie's were 100x worse and she was never even pregnant during them!

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, zachi said:

I'm beating a dead horse when I say this, but whatever.

I don't find her attractive anymore and I don't think this thread is going to survive much longer.

I get it she can be very annoying and has had some work done. The reason she is even much like her career is because she has a big ass. If you don't want to fap to her butt it's your choice. I just want to see her explode into a fatty just because I find her annoying and I want to see how huge that ass gets afterwards 50 pounds 

Guest sdd619
55 minutes ago, guyoninternet said:

I'm beating a dead horse when I say this, but whatever.

I don't find her attractive anymore and I don't think this thread is going to survive much longer.

Sarah Jessica Parker is not dead... Oh right... lol

Guest bouncybelly

i absolutely love when kim gets pregnant and explodes into an insecure giant fatass.

please kim, just get pregnant right now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...