Anonymous College Gainer

Guest stang0909

What weight do you want to see ACG gain to?  

4,746 members have voted

1. 1. What weight do you want to see ACG gain to?

• Over 180

ACG you are a vision of loveliness. 

Weight gain powder is a good choice for getting extra calories in. I do not have personal experience with it, but I understand from others that it mixes well with other ingredients. 

I do fat morphs and I would like to make some of you. I made some of BBW LoLo that you can see on her thread, pages 99 and 101. 

5 hours ago, Bellyssimo said:

How many times generally you eat per day? :)

I usually manage two - three large meals averaging 1-1.3k calories. Dessert is one of those meals and usually more towards 1500 cal. I'd like to do three medium meals and constant snacking + dessert but I have a hard time getting myself food. =/

1 hour ago, polkvision said:

ACG you are a vision of loveliness. 

Weight gain powder is a good choice for getting extra calories in. I do not have personal experience with it, but I understand from others that it mixes well with other ingredients. 

I do fat morphs and I would like to make some of you. I made some of BBW LoLo that you can see on her thread, pages 99 and 101. 

Sure. I'm not sure I've seen a morph of me done. 

For those who asked, I'm currently averaging 172-176 pounds depending on what I've eaten. I'm trying to get to a solid 180 by Mid October. Hopefully the new shake regime will help.

The shakes should do the trick. Especially right before bed after a good stuffing. It should help fill in the cracks. How many of the shakes can you drink at once?

A few posts ago you mentioned taking requests for pics and videos. Where could one send these ideas to? I've been working on a few and I would like to offer them to you.

Now on to the morphs... Hopefully these will become a reality some day. I try to stay realistic looking but if you would like to see cartoonishly huge I can give it a shot. 

acg chubbier 3.jpg

acg chubbier 4.jpg

acg chubbier 5.jpg

acg chubbier 6.jpg

acg chubbier 7.jpg

acg chubbier 8.jpg

acg chubbier 9.jpg

acg chubbier 10.jpg

acg chubbier 11.jpg

acg chubbier.jpg

acg chubbier 2.jpg

I have been following you since you had your old account on... My Space!!! God!!!! that was a long time ago!!!
I just wanted t tell you that your body has been getting more and more attractive since then, everytime I see something new, one new picture or video I finnd youer body more asexy, atractive, desireable, those goddes like curves that you have been sculpting along all this years  :wub:

Thanks for beeing here, you have been giving me and others a great fun journey! Please keep having fun and enjoying this amazing fetish! 

08-1.jpg

140 before.jpg

09-3.jpg

lCA1LD40S.jpg

Now she's about 141 pounds near the end of '10. Softer. Muscle definition is gone. For the most part that is..jpg
2012 145.jpg

lCACAQFFF.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Goodgirlgrow

You're one of my favorite gainers! So happy to see you've had some good time away ;) I love your belly button lol it looks so deep 

Guest slashfan188

Hello ACG!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to just talk to us as one person to another! Ive enjoyed watching your blossom as a person ever since 2008!! Thank you for having the courage to speak for so many women who dont have the courage to speak up for themselves, I feel that you are extremely brave by taking this journey, and hope that you keep blazing the trail for people of the future!!! Thank you so much 8D