new here (with encouragement from bf)

Hey guys I'm pretty sick :/ there's a nasty bug going around here so it might be a little bit before I can post new content. Good news is I have a few things I haven't posted yet and I'll be posting a video later tonight :)

I've lost a few because of the bug but I'm looking forward to catching back up when I feel better. 

1 hour ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

Thank you for sharing all of these pictures with us!

How do you like being bigger so far? You look like you've gotten a little bigger everywhere. Is there a particular part of your body you like more now that you're bigger?

You're quite welcome! It's strange for me, I've always been working to keep my weight maintained but its so nice to finally take a break from that. I definitely enjoy the bigger booty personally.  

On 1/20/2016 at 7:43 PM, henke26 said:

What bug? You have been biten? a poison bug? good lord we don't have bugs here that you can be sick from where I live!

I almost I look forward to see your video! So nice belly you have! I Think you take that lost pounds soon!

Just a virus nothing serious don't worry:) and I'm looking forward to making up for it soon

On 1/19/2016 at 10:51 AM, sirfeedulots said:

Great shots. One wonders if you got to indulge some more when you were out...

I had a couple drinks while I was with my friends, and ate some drunchies when I got back:)

27 minutes ago, bootybabe said:

Just a virus nothing serious don't worry:) and I'm looking forward to making up for it soon

I had a couple drinks while I was with my friends, and ate some drunchies when I got back:)

ok! thats good! Yes I have seen your video! I Really like it!

On 1/22/2016 at 6:21 AM, Heart and Mind said:

How did it go? :D

It went really well, I was surprised at how much I was able to eat! I have to wait a little bit before my next stuffing, I love junk food but my wallet definitely doesn't so I have to work a little more in the next few weeks to reward myself after:)

On 1/22/2016 at 1:54 PM, Mikee3115 said:

Fantastic!! I'm in love, your boobs are huge now !

Thanks! They have gotten big, I had to get all new bras but I'm not complaining

4 hours ago, regbill said:

That belly of yours is amazing.:)

Thank you:)

Guest Qemarar

It's great hearing about how much you enjoy your progress.  What do you think is your favorite part about gaining so far?  Besides getting to eat whatever you want. :P

Small update :) results of an all day stuffing. I've been eating so much lately I think my capacity has increased

On 1/25/2016 at 4:40 PM, Qemarar said:

It's great hearing about how much you enjoy your progress.  What do you think is your favorite part about gaining so far?  Besides getting to eat whatever you want. :P

My favorite part is either the fact that my bf really enjoys it and that overall im more comfortable physically because ive been been eating when im hungry and wearing comfortable clothes

On 1/25/2016 at 2:30 PM, Mikee3115 said:

Show what do you eat in one meal and in one day? :)

I will soon, I've been really busy with school to have real meals, but when i get a chance ill post some pictures and maybe make another video:)

Screenshot_2016-01-31-21-37-06.png