old style unread content?

serafis

So something I'm finding a little difficult to navigate is the unread content, it's all in one long stream and includes these gallery's people are creating, is there a way to further customise it so that you can have an unread content Threads tab, unread content Galleries Tab, Unread content User Profiles tab. Etc. 

Just a thought is it'd be easier to get through the content then and not have a million images needing to be skipped over as you go through. Also Another useful thing would be mark Read buttons on each of the threads in the unread content tab so the users can quickly get rid of topics they've looked through very recently.

• Moderators

One other thought to add to this: When you're browsing "unread content" on a mobile device, scrolling down and loading further content, then navigating into a thread, after that going back to unread content, you start back at the top of the list. You need to scroll down and load further content, untill you get to the point where you left the list before. Which just sucks. ;)

6 hours ago, Avatar4711 said:

One other thought to add to this: When you're browsing "unread content" on a mobile device, scrolling down and loading further content, then navigating into a thread, after that going back to unread content, you start back at the top of the list. You need to scroll down and load further content, untill you get to the point where you left the list before. Which just sucks. ;)

Honestly, this is an issue on desktop browsers as well. I miss the paginated view of unread stuff for this reason.

• 1 month later...

it doesn't work on pc either. if you use the new tab hotkey it won't work. it'll just morph the current page into the new page. HOWEVER it DOES work to use the context menu to manually select to open a new tab.

that might be why one of you sees it as a problem and one doesn't?

I have the same issue in that you can't open another page in a new tab on the same thread, it just updates that page to the new one.

Also when viewing the unread content thread, I cannot figure out how to get the unread content settings box to not cover half the page and stay there as you scroll down. This is super annoying. Does anyone know how to hide this box so it doesn't dominate half the page you are trying to scroll through?