Ok, so my dreams came true...

Just a quick end of the week update...

Yesterday I was getting ready to go out for a meal and picked out a skirt... firstly I struggled to get the skirt past my thighs but I persisted. After wriggling (wrestling is probably more accurate) the skirt past my hips, I felt it flush to my skin and the material was strained against me. I then struggled with the zipper and again, persisted for a few moments.

I became tired and needed to sit down. This was the moment I heard the skirt tear beneath me...

I love knowing that I'm growing so fast I can't keep up with my wardrobe. I had only brought this skirt in June for my trip to Amsterdam and haven't worn it since - until yesterday and I guess I won't be wearing it again! ;)

20161019_171323.jpg

20161019_171334.jpg

18 hours ago, moohah said:

I love knowing that I'm growing so fast I can't keep up with my wardrobe. I had only brought this skirt in June for my trip to Amsterdam and haven't worn it since - until yesterday and I guess I won't be wearing it again! ;)

Damn, what a sexy story!  Thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...
Guest M_ustang1
On 10/21/2016 at 2:48 PM, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

The gain is coming along nicely, but when I see your display name I'm reminded of Al Pacino for some reason. ;)

When you've known him as long as I have, it's John Daniels 

• 2 weeks later...