Selena Gomez

zachi

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, belalugosisbread said:

holy crap, i didn't realise she gained so much! i've been kind of just avoiding this thread because i assumed it was one of those celeb threads where basically nothing happens. boy was i wrong.

Wait you avoided this thread thinking she wasn't going to gain... you do know her bf is a chef right 

Season 9 No GIF by The Office

On 3/23/2024 at 8:21 PM, knightmare said:

quickly posted on IG before she deleted them

IMG_20240323_192019_096.jpg

IMG_20240323_192018_362.jpg

I actually just came here to ask if those were real. I saw them making their rounds on Facebook and thought there aint no way she did a bra pic like that. Im glad to see I was wrong. Wonder why she took them down?

Shed break the Internet if she got caught outside in another two piece bathing suit like last year. Im pretty sure she cant fit the last one.

On 3/24/2024 at 11:26 PM, MuscleCarz88 said:

Wait you avoided this thread thinking she wasn't going to gain... you do know her bf is a chef right 

Season 9 No GIF by The Office

No, I avoided this thread because the last time I checked up on Selena Gomez, she hadn't gained any weight aside from basic, monthtly bloating (years and years ago, admittedly.) 

If I don't typically follow Selena in any regard, how I would I know her boyfriend is a chef? Besides, as a professional chef myself, that doesn't really mean much. Most women, regardless of the profession of their significant other, are not into gaining. Do you think every women with a chef or a cook as a partner is fat? Well, to be honest, I do wish that were the case... Would make my life a hell of a lot easier!

On 3/25/2024 at 5:34 PM, Coolb said:

I know most here love weight gain in general but I personally think this weight suits her more than any weight, and not in a FA point of view. I really think she looks her best as of right now.

Seems like it's the weight she's supposed to be. I don't know if it makes sense.

What do you think?

I really agree and once again this isn't from a fetish view. She's got the perfect weight for a woman in my opinion, she's by no mean fat but she clearly isn't starving her self. It really looks natural, got a bit of fat on her but that is once again natural. I do think she will get slightly fatter and this is really what our community needs, a massive celebrity packing on the pounds would really inspire a lot of other women to not feel so pressured to keep their abs and instead gain a few pounds.