Selena Gomez

zachi

I thought everyone knew the Biebz was a jerk. Ah well. Hopefully shell focus on her career now because I havent heard from her since she got with him. Another thing, many people I know that were fans of hers immediately turned on her when she started going out with him.

Apparently she decided to focus on her film career in 2012 and has filmed several projects including the Wizards of Waverly Place reunion special and is planing to divide her time between her various career paths in the future

A: Good she broke up with him.

B: Good she has any projects and is eating on the go.

C: Where does she eat? So I can date her and unleash her Curvage potential.

I find it a little weird the Beiber is wearing more make up then either of the girls on that artical. G A Y

Good on you Selena put your career back on track & away from that fag

You might wanna cut back on the gay bashing, charm school.  There's nothing gay about wearing make-up - it's just vain as all hell - and there's definitely nothing wrong with being a "fag".

That said, Beiber seems like a player, and she's probably better off without the distraction.  So yes, good on her.

Apparently Beiber tried to get back with Selina and she left 5 minutes into their date and then wouldn't let him into her place.

I really like Selina Gomez; she seems to be one of the few people who takes her job as an actor, singer and role model very seriously and tries to put forth the best product possible in all her endeavors. She's stated before that she when she decided to do an actual music career she knew she didn't have a very strong voice so she starting taking singing lessons and working with a vocal coach. She fought hard to keep the name of her band in the for front originally she just wanted to be the lead singer for the band the Scene; but the record company wanted to have it be just her since she was more marketable and she finally was able to get them to compromise with it being Selina Gomez & the Scene. With her acting career she is trying to take more challenging roles that get to show her more as a mature actress and hopes that they will appeal to her fans that are getting older as well.

I also feel bad for all the hate this poor young woman gets just  because of who she dates with every relationship she seems to get insane amounts of hate mail and nasty comments from the obsessed fan girls of her boyfriend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...