Let's start at the very beginning...

Great story, thanks for sharing. You look incredible and I'm glad to hear you are feeling the same way and it sounds like you gained some confidence too. A confident woman is sexier than any curves she could have. How you feel is much more import than how you look. Perception can be a dangerous game as many of us here know. It's nice to hear someone take control and enjoy their life. Congrats and welcome.

Guest Spekter

As long as it's bringing you happiness, embrace it! You look stunning though, your belly has such an adorable curve to it, I can't wait to see how it grows! :D

Morning everyone, for those of you asking I currently weigh 174pounds. I found myself sad the other day when I was taking pictures I wanted my belly to be bigger haha. I have a new found confidence with my size even though I am just starting out. It's so liberating to be able to just let it all hang out without being judged. Just wanted to share some new pictures with you all :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

9 hours ago, CurvyByNature said:

Morning everyone, for those of you asking I currently weigh 174pounds. I found myself sad the other day when I was taking pictures I wanted my belly to be bigger haha. I have a new found confidence with my size even though I am just starting out. It's so liberating to be able to just let it all hang out without being judged. Just wanted to share some new pictures with you all :)

You look phenomenally sexy!  The biggest trick to feeling confident and sexy is just not giving a fuck!

Had a great weekend with a lot of great food. Ordered a Chinese on Saturday night, a McDonald's breakfast with pancakes and syrup on Sunday, another Chinese for lunch then steak and sticky toffee pudding for dinner not to mention an entire bar of toblerone (the big one) I go on holiday in a few months but I could really get used to this! Thanks for your message and encouragement. Love how chilled this site is compared to others. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

image.png

5 minutes ago, CurvyByNature said:

Had a great weekend with a lot of great food. Ordered a Chinese on Saturday night, a McDonald's breakfast with pancakes and syrup on Sunday, another Chinese for lunch then steak and sticky toffee pudding for dinner not to mention an entire bar of toblerone (the big one) I go on holiday in a few months but I could really get used to this! Thanks for your message and encouragement. Love how chilled this site is compared to others. 

image.png  1   700 kB

image.png  0   725.2 kB

image.png  1   701.2 kB

image.png  1   667.4 kB

image.jpeg  1   121.4 kB

image.png  1   713.9 kB

fantastic! i'm glad to hear you're happy and confident about all this. check your messages!

4 hours ago, CurvyByNature said:

Damn sexy photos!  It's so cute the way your belly's starting to rest on your lap.  And I love your thighs!

To answer some of your questions I will try to take more full length body shots. I don't have a specific goal in mind I'm just seeing what happens and how my body adapts to the extra weight (looking good so far) Yes I am actively gaining but I'm not doing shakes or anything major just yet. And it's just coming into bikini season  so all good things come to those who wait! :) 

Guest Werick

Do some before and afters if you want!! Also you should keep us up to date on weight and what foods you're having etc!! You look fantastic, just keep eating :D