Let's start at the very beginning...

Color me impressed!

You're going to get some attention with all these new curves. That last pic of you in the white standing up, the swell of your stomach, very hot

God, you're looking sexy!  So soft and thick!

I think goal weights take some of the fun out of things.  I say it's better to enjoy yourself and just see what happens.  Sometimes it's nice to forget about the number.  Then, when you do check in, you'll be pleasantly surprised by how much higher that number's gotten!  That said, 200 is a good place for you to assess how you feel.  I think here's a good chance you'll want to go past that, though.

Happy eating!

Guest Gabore

Gaining problems? ;) How can it be a problem if you look much more attractive now? I can't take my eyes out of those curves :wub:

Yes I completely agree! I'd rather do it naturally if that makes any sense rather than pile on the weight all at once. For me it just wouldnt be as enjoyable that way. The more natural also I think the better some women look. And for the people asking about what my family and friends say they dont, I've put on the weight gradually over 3years and I'm still able to wear a bikini and people compliment my body so its not an issue right now

7 minutes ago, CurvyByNature said:

May is a crazy month for me so taking full advantage of being able to eat a lot of great food! Had amazing feedback and support from you all so far and especially from the person that got me into all of this. Just wish my belly was bigger for him to grab. 

So so so so so hot! Would you consider doing a belly play video?