Quick update

Guest pangzi

OMG, I love the jiggle!  That video is so hot!   :wub:

It seems to me like you're enjoying your growing pudge?  :)

Guest pangzi

Damn, these are the sexiest photos you've ever posted!

You just keep on eating now!  The weight looks soo good on you! 

Guest FrankFatter
On 7/30/2016 at 9:47 AM, shesthicker said:

Please tease me and humiliate me. But only truthfull...

I don't even know why you bother trying to buy swimwear to cover up that big fat gut, it's not doing a very good job at it whatsoever. I mean, did they have any larger sizes at all or have you managed to outgrow everything they had at the store? If you're going to act ashamed of your body, you might as well start wearing those ugly potato-sack dresses to the beach because everything else is going to look like a skimpy bikini in comparison.

And let me be the first to tell you that the shapewear isn't fooling anyone. It's plain for everybody to see that you're just a greedy pig. Just look at those chubby arms. I'm willing to bet you've got at least a double chin. Admit it, even though you tell everybody and yourself that you won't be getting any fatter than you are now, that belly has other plans in mind.

Guest pangzi
12 hours ago, PhatCat said:

This one is a winner:

But I preferred the bikini from the last try-on.

It looks so good on you, though!  Covers up a little bit, but still shows off your beautiful belly.  :D

wow if i saw a girl wearing those outfits in public i'd think theres a woman who has totally let herself go and has no idea its happening.  she thinks she can still fit into her clothes and that she is still skinny.  and because she thinks that way she keeps eating and drinking while just sitting at home being lazy.  everyone around her is too afraid to tell her how fat she is getting and how her belly keeps popping out from under her shirts.  some who have seen her eat and reach for another dessert will ask if she really needs it and she responds "its ok i've always been able to eat what i want and look the same"   but her big wobbly arms, deep belly button, rolls of fat on her sides, huge round ass, and thick thighs tell another story.  this is a fat girl who is only going to keep getting fatter.

K i knoe not everyone  will be happy t hear this but i joined 1 month at a gym. Gonna try and get in spape. My trainer i need to do cardio. Well i started on he yreadmill.... i hate the ay my fat bounces all over but hopefully it wil stop doing that soon. Heres a pic of me now... next one should be smaller

14703534185571836187087.jpg

1470353483484628160848.jpg

3 hours ago, shesthicker said:

K i knoe not everyone  will be happy t hear this but i joined 1 month at a gym. Gonna try and get in spape. My trainer i need to do cardio. Well i started on he yreadmill.... i hate the ay my fat bounces all over but hopefully it wil stop doing that soon. Heres a pic of me now... next one should be smaller

I'm happy to hear you're doing what you want to be doing. You may look perfect in the bikinis you've tried on, but if you're not going to wear them, your amazing body is wasted. If you need to lose weight to feel better about yourself, then go for it. But you shouldn't have to lose weight to feel better about yourself.

Guest FrankFatter

Good for you. Your body looks like it naturally has a curvy lower half anyways so even if you get rid of the belly, I'm sure you won't find too many people complaining. Definitely not this guy.