Was recently dumped, but I am over it!

50 minutes ago, scissortooth said:

Red. Always. Unless there's also very bright blonde to pick ;)

I actually thought about going blonde but my natural color is Auburn so I was scared it would end up orange instead of blond lol

1 hour ago, McBain said:

We have to choose?! Both are lovely. Seriously. 

Thank you :-) I am glad that you like both!

3 hours ago, melindamyriah said:

I actually thought about going blonde but my natural color is Auburn so I was scared it would end up orange instead of blond lol

All depends on what you use. I'm not a pro but I have a good deal of experience with choosing the right products for my wife so if you ever had blonde ambition again I can give you a tip or two on what to do not to get orange/brass if you'd like it :).

5 hours ago, scissortooth said:

All depends on what you use. I'm not a pro but I have a good deal of experience with choosing the right products for my wife so if you ever had blonde ambition again I can give you a tip or two on what to do not to get orange/brass if you'd like it :).

That would be great! Thank you! If I could actually go blonde atleast if I didn't like it, it would be an easy fix and easy to darken lol

• 2 weeks later...

Melinda Myriah,

I feel so sorry for the idiot dumping you without any reason... What a jerk! 

See it in a positive way: You got rid of some human deadweight and you can enjoy freedom when going out without a specific date now!

Correction, in 1 pic I was holding a cigarette .

I do not know Atlya.

Atlya is a former (?) member of this board disliking women who smoke! 

Which is not the case when it come to you, Melinda as 1) like you said you HOLD a cigarette (probably for a friend of your attending the restroom) but you never stated you smoked it and 2) if I´m correct you stated to be non-smoker while being around here before.

Anyway, yu look awesome, dear! So go out and enjoy being a freelancer relationship-wise!

All the very best,

Chris

15 hours ago, StuffedbellyloverChris said:

Melinda Myriah,

I feel so sorry for the idiot dumping you without any reason... What a jerk! 

See it in a positive way: You got rid of some human deadweight and you can enjoy freedom when going out without a specific date now!

Atlya is a former (?) member of this board disliking women who smoke! 

Which is not the case when it come to you, Melinda as 1) like you said you HOLD a cigarette (probably for a friend of your attending the restroom) but you never stated you smoked it and 2) if I´m correct you stated to be non-smoker while being around here before.

Anyway, yu look awesome, dear! So go out and enjoy being a freelancer relationship-wise!

All the very best,

Chris

Another boring night...

Thank you for the sweet message Chris. I am happy to be single again. I think I was mostly upset because I had never been dumped before. But, definitely enjoying having more freedom and the possibility of meeting an amazing person that is right for me in the future!

I hope that you have a great weekend!

Melinda

• 2 weeks later...