My gf!

20 hours ago, pangzi said:

So, how are her summer belly toning efforts coming along?  :P

Looks like she's getting more comfortable with you loving on her chub?

She loves to go out and eat , summer is getting her fatter then I expected.. She s grown from the belly but also her whole body is getting softer.. I ll sneak a new picture of my foodie gf or maybe even a lil video .. So yes total lack of summer shape efforts..

rub the chub!!

5 hours ago, donkey said:

This will answer the question!

She looks fantastic, if a bit on the slim side still. Any moe pics in this bikini?

I'd really just like to see a photo of her belly from the front, standing up. We haven't seen this basic shot of her yet!

On 13. elokuuta 2016 at 5:33 AM, PhatCat said:

She looks fantastic, if a bit on the slim side still. Any moe pics in this bikini?

I'd really just like to see a photo of her belly from the front, standing up. We haven't seen this basic shot of her yet!

This is her from the same day that the pic of her walking , she s putting her shirt on sucking her belly in because of the people next to us..( she looks thinner then in real life)

image.jpg

then 2 others are from the other day..image.jpgimage.jpg