My gf!

On 14/5/2016 at 7:46 AM, donkey said:

Anyways my girlfriend said she would start working to have a flat belly in the summer . But it's hard for her because she loves good food. 

Has she changed her mind? From what I can see in the last pic you've posted, that belly of hers doesn't seem to be any flatter.. quite the contrary! ;)
I would call it "rolls moments" not only Zzzzz moments! :P

On August 26, 2016 at 7:49 AM, donkey said:

I would love to add a video but it doesn't allow the mov format..

any brain among the readers and followers? 

https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php

You basically just put your .mov file in there and pick .mp4 (or something else) as the output and then wait until it's done. 

Real instructions in here https://trac.handbrake.fr/wiki/HandBrakeGuide

Some more video software here on Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_transcoding_software

Guest pangzi

Her end of summer belly is looking pudgier than it was at the start!  I guess her plans to tone up never came to fruition.  And now that Autumn is around the corner, it's only going to get harder.  ;)

8 hours ago, pangzi said:

Her end of summer belly is looking pudgier than it was at the start!  I guess her plans to tone up never came to fruition.  And now that Autumn is around the corner, it's only going to get harder.  ;)

Yep, she didn't do anything.. Always in for going for an ice cream or dinner but gym or anything even remotely close to fiscal activity 0 . Autumn is going to make it tricky you are so right pangzi! We ll see summer 2017 , stay tuned.. 

Guest pangzi
14 hours ago, donkey said:

Yep, she didn't do anything.. Always in for going for an ice cream or dinner but gym or anything even remotely close to fiscal activity 0 . Autumn is going to make it tricky you are so right pangzi! We ll see summer 2017 , stay tuned.. 

Wow, she's totally comfortable with you playing with her belly fat?  That's a pretty big deal.

Is she receptive to intentionally gaining or to feedism in some capacity?  Have you brought it up at all?

6 hours ago, pangzi said:

Wow, she's totally comfortable with you playing with her belly fat?  That's a pretty big deal.

Is she receptive to intentionally gaining or to feedism in some capacity?  Have you brought it up at all?

Not yet..  Let's see if I get a new vid Soon 

On 30.8.2016 at 1:12 PM, donnied80 said:

Has she changed her mind? From what I can see in the last pic you've posted, that belly of hers doesn't seem to be any flatter.. quite the contrary! ;)
I would call it "rolls moments" not only Zzzzz moments! :P

like rolls moments! should be a song with a nice video! ;)

16 hours ago, donkey said:

Not yet..  Let's see if I get a new vid Soon 

Beautiful video!  It must be obvious to her, at the very least, that you love her chubby tummy.  And judging from the fact that she's comfortable with you playing with and jiggling her belly fat, chances are you have willing feedee/gainer there.  ;)

I love the fist enters the fat of that pudgy  belly.. 

On 1. syyskuuta 2016 at 4:08 PM, pangzi said:

Beautiful video!  It must be obvious to her, at the very least, that you love her chubby tummy.  And judging from the fact that she's comfortable with you playing with and jiggling her belly fat, chances are you have willing feedee/gainer there.  ;)

I don't actually want to feed her , I think she will gain if she doesnt change her lifestyle.. Yesterday she ate out twice and after we went partying .. 

She has a lil double chin since this summer.

image.jpg