ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

14 minutes ago, sbu said:

Do you have some comparision pictures so we can see if you have lost or gained some weight since the last time you've been active on curvage, miss ch

Why not just do your own research? Isn't her return good enough? She told us she weighs 170. Wait and see what the next few weeks hold. 

24 minutes ago, sbu said:

Do you have some comparision pictures so we can see if you have lost or gained some weight since the last time you've been active on curvage, miss chubbybunny? ;)

So sorry, I don't recall when I was last sharing here, so I don't remember. I think I'm maybe a little heavier, and definitely softer than last time. But hopefully in a few weeks time we will have enough of a change for a comparison picture!!

40 minutes ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

So sorry, I don't recall when I was last sharing here, so I don't remember. I think I'm maybe a little heavier, and definitely softer than last time. But hopefully in a few weeks time we will have enough of a change for a comparison picture!!

There are literally no words to describe the awesomeness that is your return Ally!  Looks like the next few weeks are going to be pure magic...can't wait:)

Omigodyoureback!!!

Wow, welcome, you have been missed! I still look back at your old thread sometimes, seriously the best gain ever in my opinion! You have an amazing figure, you're an absolute goddess at piling on the weight fast, and the red lipstick and heavy cream is gorgeous! So glad you're back at it and kind enough to share with us.

Congrats on finding a house with your lucky other half, nothing beats owning your own property, no more inspections and expiring leases! And any improvements you make benefit you for life. 

What are your gaining plans - and I've always wondered, how do you do it? Share your secret! Haha. All the best. 

Guest viorus
3 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Thank you for sharing your gain with us. Please don't feel like you owe us anything! Anything you decide to share is appreciated :)

4 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I am seriously struggling to find a place in our new house with good lighting for decent pictures. So I apologize for the crappy quality in the meantime (not that my quality has ever been spectacular..).

Hubby dragged me to the gym this afternoon, I guess he didn't think I needed to sit on my butt after all the indulging I've been doing lately. With my big beautiful new kitchen, I can't stop cooking yummy things! So the past twelve hours have seen half a dish of brownies (a la mode, obvi), a stack of homemade waffles slathered in butter and syrup, eggs and a pile of bacon (yum!!) and a bunch of pizza as well. But don't worry, I took it reeeeaaaallll easy at the gym ;) I may be working on my figure but I'm trying to work it in the opposite direction! Haha I'd like to see even MORE of my jiggly, lumpy thighs and and even bigger soft belly laying in my lap, even wider hips eating up any chair I sit on. So... I guess that means I've got a lot of work to do haha

image.jpg  43   223.8 kB

Wow, CB, you look so hot in all your pics!  You also have a great personality, it is so fun to have you tell us what's going on in your lfe and how hard you are "working" on your figure!  :)

4 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I am seriously struggling to find a place in our new house with good lighting for decent pictures. So I apologize for the crappy quality in the meantime (not that my quality has ever been spectacular..).

Hubby dragged me to the gym this afternoon, I guess he didn't think I needed to sit on my butt after all the indulging I've been doing lately. With my big beautiful new kitchen, I can't stop cooking yummy things! So the past twelve hours have seen half a dish of brownies (a la mode, obvi), a stack of homemade waffles slathered in butter and syrup, eggs and a pile of bacon (yum!!) and a bunch of pizza as well. But don't worry, I took it reeeeaaaallll easy at the gym ;) I may be working on my figure but I'm trying to work it in the opposite direction! Haha I'd like to see even MORE of my jiggly, lumpy thighs and and even bigger soft belly laying in my lap, even wider hips eating up any chair I sit on. So... I guess that means I've got a lot of work to do haha

image.jpg  43   223.8 kB

Wow, CB, you look so hot in all your pics!  You also have a great personality, it is so fun to have you tell us what's going on in your lfe and how hard you are "working" on your figure!  :)