Weight Gain/Curvy Girl advertisments

Bob18

Guest pangzi

The three above are all great!

In the first video, aside from maybe the hair, I'd be totally okay with my new wife doing just all of this.  More than okay, actually; I rather hope she does.  :)  Nutella is meant to be eaten from the jar!

I also like that the second two ads actually portrayed the fat girls as sexy.

Blonde in red. Since the ad is a 15 second montage, she, along with everyone else in the ad is only visible for a fraction of a second. But even so, it is impressive that someone so full figured is portrayed in a positive light on something airing on American tv. 

Anybody have a clue who she is?

Guest pangzi
1 hour ago, bluetech said:

Blonde in red. Since the ad is a 15 second montage, she, along with everyone else in the ad is only visible for a fraction of a second. But even so, it is impressive that someone so full figured is portrayed in a positive light on something airing on American tv. 

Anybody have a clue who she is?

I also like the woman who's shoving her face into cake.  :D  The T.J. Maxx videos on YouTube feature a lot of plump and curvy women.

There was a video posted here a while back I'll try to describe best I can since I can't find it.

It's an ad for some sort of phone app that was for troubleshooting office equipment or in this case, a printer. The app had a camera feature that made troubleshooting easier or something. 

Anyway, the ad featured this girl that had a slim, cute face and an enormous, fat ass. I think they gave her some generic name like Mary maybe? Like "Mary has a problem with the printer and there's no one in the office but her and her deadline is tommorrow, she needs the Office Helper App!"

idk, maybe someone else will remember...

Guest pangzi

I know this isn't an ad in the traditional sense, but I love that major companies are doing fat positive campaigns/ads (I mean, it is still advertising after all).

Guest pangzi

No weight gain and only marginally curvy, but I feel like ads featuring gratuitously erotic and orgasmic eating should have a place here.  Nothing like a girl getting messy with a juicy burger and fries, and these aren't just ordinary burgers.  These are "THICKBURGERS."  Carl's Jr. was criticized for being explicit and sexist for their erotic U.S. ads, but this kind of thing is more common in Japan.  I think these ads are great.  In giant, bold font that fills the screen it says, "EAT."  Then, one of the models, Maria Abe, is wearing an American flag bikini.  It's like Carl's Jr. is saying, "Watch out, Japan!  You've been holding off fat for far too long.  It's time you started getting THICK, American style!"  Their decision to use AKB48's Haruka Shimada is interesting, too, as she's famous for struggling with her weight (see below images).

Will-AKB48s-Haruka-Shimada-Turn-Heel-Pro-Wrestling-On-Her-Mind-3.jpg

71ce5be5.jpg

131212-2226050559.jpg

Love the Japanese Carl's Jr. ads! The first one is the best. I love that she actually gets food all over her face. The American ads are always very "fake messy," like they'll just get a drop of sauce on their cleavage. This actually looked like a girl pigging out! Much more sexy than the American ones, though those have led to some sexy parodies! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...