Has anyone else gained weight since joining

Guest likemthick

Guest likemthick

Since joining I've put on 55lbs and I'm not even a gainer....just found out today at doctors...I'm a huge fa and feeder but never thought I was a mutual gainer...guess watching @RavenTripleX @Kaybearcutie95 @muffinmaid @chubbygirlvideos and so much more great BBw models....got me eating more...has anyone else had this happen??? Oh and btw thank you to all the beautiful BBw that share their lives with us 

Likewise, constantly browsing this site, along with fantasy feeder has resulted in me starting to get fat.

I entered 2016 with a six pack and considered myself a feeder\FA, but I've found that I really enjoy indulging in junk food while on these sites while checking out pics of people getting fat and teasing them.

I've been enjoying it to much and to often and wound up getting fat myself

Guest likemthick

It's crazy how that happens...I seriously didn't even notice but then again I'm in gym shorts most days...but I'm putting some more time in gym now

1 hour ago, likemthick said:

It's crazy how that happens...I seriously didn't even notice but then again I'm in gym shorts most days...but I'm putting some more time in gym now

And I'm lying here eating chocolate.

I think I'm in denial about how fat I'm going to get if I keep eating like this, but that's the great thing about denial.

2 hours ago, likemthick said:

The gym helps, and I spend alot of time there, but it can't offset constantly overindulging in junk food.

Guest pangzi

I haven't.  But it sounds like you might be natural gainers in addition to being FAs/feeders.  Nothing wrong with that!  :)

Since being active on these sites the desire has definitely shifted from wanting to feed and fatten others to wanting to be fed and fattened myself. I think these sites have unearthed alot of once suppressed desires. I'm a sure it's happened to many others

Guest likemthick

Yeah may be both...but definitely gonna try to maintain or lose some...lol...try anyway... surprised none of family or friends said anything

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/06/2016 at 8:57 AM, likemthick said:

Yeah may be both...but definitely gonna try to maintain or lose some...lol...try anyway... surprised none of family or friends said anything

My family and friends haven't been so kind. I think many of them have enjoyed seeing me starting to struggle with my weight and starting to get fat after years of strutting around with my top off at any chance to show off my ripped body. I may have been a little arrogant about my impressive physique.

My constant preaching of fitness and discipline over the years, and teasing/ commenting on others weight gains may also be a contributing reason for all the 'playfull' teasing I am receiving now

I see many FA's growing fat now. Think of it, a guy cooks and serves the most fattening foods for a lifetime of fat admiration. As mentioned earlier, what FA doesn't always eat extra just to get the girl to eat more too.

No way any real FA doesn't get fat. Any "FA" who doesn't get fat over time isn't really an FA at all. You like fat, boys? Get fat.

I weighed 215/6'2" all my adult life. Married 20 yrs ago and fattened my wife. Boy do we eat, still. I stayed thin while she blew out until a few yrs ago when I began to slowly fatten.

I just love fat, always have, but I'd never really thought of being fat until I first gained and felt my first sense of being inside, if you will, fat. Instant turn on. A slow gain/loss pattern followed- gain 10 lbs while in a "fat" stage then lose it after the fat urge ran it's course. This was my pattern over the past couple years. I gained up to 230. I really began to feel my increasing fat and just had to get fatter. Know how that goes, FA's?

So this last January. I resolved to get fat. Since then I'm eating and most importantly, acting like a fat person. I've stopped walking. I avoid heat. I eat and snack all day, especially before bed. I've been behaving fatly and it has made me suddenly fat for the first time in my life. I've gained 25 lbs since January. Maybe more because there isn't a moment I don't feel fatter somewhere.

Let me put it this way, I been loving so much fat all my life. Now I'm loving all that fat from within my fat. So much fat around me now, our fat. Fat becomes logarithmic in it's increase when an FA loves all that fat with his own fat. 

Gotta show your bona fides- no real FA stays thin. We all get FAt. Getting fat now, in my 60's, has truly saved the best for last.

1 hour ago, finallyfat said:

I see many FA's growing fat now. Think of it, a guy cooks and serves the most fattening foods for a lifetime of fat admiration. As mentioned earlier, what FA doesn't always eat extra just to get the girl to eat more too.

No way any real FA doesn't get fat. Any "FA" who doesn't get fat over time isn't really an FA at all. You like fat, boys? Get fat.

I weighed 215/6'2" all my adult life. Married 20 yrs ago and fattened my wife. Boy do we eat, still. I stayed thin while she blew out until a few yrs ago when I began to slowly fatten.

I just love fat, always have, but I'd never really thought of being fat until I first gained and felt my first sense of being inside, if you will, fat. Instant turn on. A slow gain/loss pattern followed- gain 10 lbs while in a "fat" stage then lose it after the fat urge ran it's course. This was my pattern over the past couple years. I gained up to 230. I really began to feel my increasing fat and just had to get fatter. Know how that goes, FA's?

So this last January. I resolved to get fat. Since then I'm eating and most importantly, acting like a fat person. I've stopped walking. I avoid heat. I eat and snack all day, especially before bed. I've been behaving fatly and it has made me suddenly fat for the first time in my life. I've gained 25 lbs since January. Maybe more because there isn't a moment I don't feel fatter somewhere.

Let me put it this way, I been loving so much fat all my life. Now I'm loving all that fat from within my fat. So much fat around me now, our fat. Fat becomes logarithmic in it's increase when an FA loves all that fat with his own fat. 

Gotta show your bona fides- no real FA stays thin. We all get FAt. Getting fat now, in my 60's, has truly saved the best for last.

Yes to all of that, but I'm not supposed to get fat. I'm a former personal trainer who loved having a great body, showing it off and feeling superior to all you fatties. I liked that my ripped body made others extra self conscious about how fat they had gotten or were getting and teasing feedees on these sites about fit and disciplined I am and how fat, lazy and greedy they are.

When I started to fantasise about getting fat myself I never thought it would actually happen, it was just a fantasy. I always pictured myself as being fit, with the body to go with that, all my life.

But now I suddenly find myself unable to stop eating junk food, constantly pigging out and so turned on by all of l this food and all this fat that is gathering around body. The desire I currently have to feed and fatten myself and the arousal that comes from it has become so strong it is hard to resist. I'm not getting that six pack back.

Now I get to feel the self consciousness and embarrassment of getting fat first hand and strangle even that is turning me on. And it all started from starting to overindulge and fantasising little while engaging in these type of sites. I tell myself that if I stayed away from these sites I'd still be confidently strutting around showing off that athletic,  muscular body I've had for years, but I think you might be right finally fat, as an fa it was probably inevitable that I would one day wind up getting fat.

Guest decatest

I've fallen victim to this too. I used to be an athlete but since getting married this year I've been ballooning up while my wife has gained only slightly.  I'm pretty sure she's at least unconsciously trying to fatten me up since every attempt I make to lose weight is thwarted by her plying me with beer and fattening food.  I'm finding as I'm getting bigger I'm starting to be turned on by the gain in spite of my desires to slim down.  I can feel my will fading.  I'm up 40 pounds so far and I can't seem to slow down.

Guest nankdatank
1 hour ago, decatest said:

I've fallen victim to this too. I used to be an athlete but since getting married this year I've been ballooning up while my wife has gained only slightly.  I'm pretty sure she's at least unconsciously trying to fatten me up since every attempt I make to lose weight is thwarted by her plying me with beer and fattening food.  I'm finding as I'm getting bigger I'm starting to be turned on by the gain in spite of my desires to slim down.  I can feel my will fading.  I'm up 40 pounds so far and I can't seem to slow down.

Have you asked your wife about her intentions? Maybe you share more in common than you know?

Guest decatest
15 hours ago, nankdatank said:

Have you asked your wife about her intentions? Maybe you share more in common than you know?

I haven't :-/

Guest Nerdy Guy

When I met my girlfriend she was 16 stone (224 pounds) and now 3 years later she's up to 24 stone (336 pounds)

When we met I was 12 1/2 stone (175 lbs), I'm now fatter than my girlfriend was when we met, clocking in at just over 17 stone (243 pounds)

I find myself matching her portion for portion now. I always used to think her appetite was HUGE and now I'm eating as much as her. 

On 25/07/2016 at 7:58 AM, decatest said:

"Thwarted", you poor fat victim.

On 27/07/2016 at 8:14 AM, Nerdy Guy said:

When I met my girlfriend she was 16 stone (224 pounds) and now 3 years later she's up to 24 stone (336 pounds)

When we met I was 12 1/2 stone (175 lbs), I'm now fatter than my girlfriend was when we met, clocking in at just over 17 stone (243 pounds)

I find myself matching her portion for portion now. I always used to think her appetite was HUGE and now I'm eating as much as her. 

Until recently, I've always been the fit one and she's been the fat one. My body was the result of constantly working out and hers being lazy and greedy. OK I helped a little.

She was only slightly chubby, but had a natural greed that catches the eye of an FA. It was easy, I didn't even have to encourage her to eat, I just had to make sure that there was plenty of fattening, sweet treats, around. Her greed did the rest, she couldn't resist all that food. She quickly got fat, really fat.

But now I can't resist the temptation all that food i ensured was around her either. And my appetite has just met her greedy levels, it has now surpassed them. Im becoming such a pig. 

She tells me she misses perving on and fucking my "hot body", but I can tell she is also enjoying seeing me have to deal with getting fat. She's  constantly teasing me about loosing my six pack and commenting on how fat my bodies getting and of course my new found appetite and that my diets turned to shit.

"Want some more chocolate fatty".

She seems to really be enjoying seeing me get fat.

Add to all of that the stuffing I've been privately been doing while visiting sites like this and I realize I'm going to end up as fat as her real soon, if I keep eating like this

Now THIS is a fat thread! Fat-loving guys comparing their fat women whilst talking about their own fat. Mmmm!

These sites are surely very fattening. The camaraderie between fatteners and fattening makes us all just eat along. We learn fattening strategies, recipes and inspiration from all these other computer screen fatties growing their blubber sort of together with us.

Now when that urge to increase, targeted and improved with time by all the feeding practice we've had with our wives/gf's. We know how to make people fat. We are fatteners. And all that knowledge, all that wisdom is being applied to the fattening man and couple in the mirror. The FA's are blowing out. It's almost like a movement where all the forces came together for many this past decade- "I want to grow fat like her and with her" has gone viral among us.

This is new to my wife. We've always loved fat together. We shared the secret with each other before we even met. The fat secret. It's so nice to be part of "the fat secret". She has naturally taken to the idea of me fattening with her. Just in this past week has she truly begun to play in my fat. She body-buttered us up last night- it feels like growing 10 lbs heavier, instantly. Very fat feeling. 

She told me to get fatter. She wants us to fatten together. No more slim fellow with his waddling wife. She's so fat she needs a big man. A thin man and his fat wife is an odd meme. I've seen examples but they seemed like carnies.

If a man lovingly fattens his wife that fat will eventually love him too. And my fat has come home to love me.We're in fat love. Our fat is out of control. We lay there so softly. Her so fat (Shell be 400 lbs this year maybe...) and lazy, belly splayed out before a rising fold to her hip, filled up so high. Me sleek and fat now alongside my swollen and happy fatty. She makes the nicest noises feeling my fat.

It's all new to her too and I love being inside all the rolls and pillows my fat is covering me in as she feels me swell. Her hands have become hungry in my fat. I can tell by her fingers and the way they move as I squirm to deepen the folds where she explores- my fat loving wife is truly enjoying my fat with me. She's telling me how fat I'm getting. I swoon when she does and she responds by gathering all the fat she can while asking, "You want me to make you fat?"

You know how it's said, that urgent whisper she has next to your ear, that soft wifely love in your ear, "Get fat with me. Be my fat blubbery boy". My fat melted. It wiggled all around in me as I nuzzled her and told her how fat I'm becoming. She knows I'm going to get fatter. 

Best fat talk of my life last night. She loves turning me on and she's found the best way yet. It's so thrilling getting fat!

At 63 I'm in the fattest dream of my life. She tells me I'm like a 20 year old. And I am! It's my fat. My fat is erotic. My fat is a lifetime of love and service to fattening now brought out in me, the fattening husband. I can't say, "I'm fat!" enough.

I'm fat!

Love her hands exploring my new fat.

Saturday morning by mysel, i used to and should workout given this opportunity, instead I'm on curvage stuffing.

Guest decatest
On 7/29/2016 at 0:15 AM, eatupfatty said:

"Thwarted", you poor fat victim.

So, I finally confronted her about this. Apparently, she *has* indeed been trying to plump me up.  She wants me to be fat and happy and loves my softening ass and growing gut.  I decided to give in and let her have her way with me.  We did our first feeding last night and I'm hooked.  I think I'm going to balloon up quite nicely.

On 01/08/2016 at 6:31 AM, decatest said:

So, I finally confronted her about this. Apparently, she *has* indeed been trying to plump me up.  She wants me to be fat and happy and loves my softening ass and growing gut.  I decided to give in and let her have her way with me.  We did our first feeding last night and I'm hooked.  I think I'm going to balloon up quite nicely.

You lucky fat bastard. Sounds like your gonna end up getting huge. I need to eat just thinking about all that food your going to get to consume.

So is she feeding too, or is she ensuring that you become the fat one?

On 29/07/2016 at 8:19 PM, finallyfat said:

Now THIS is a fat thread! Fat-loving guys comparing their fat women whilst talking about their own fat. Mmmm!

These sites are surely very fattening. The camaraderie between fatteners and fattening makes us all just eat along. We learn fattening strategies, recipes and inspiration from all these other computer screen fatties growing their blubber sort of together with us.

Now when that urge to increase, targeted and improved with time by all the feeding practice we've had with our wives/gf's. We know how to make people fat. We are fatteners. And all that knowledge, all that wisdom is being applied to the fattening man and couple in the mirror. The FA's are blowing out. It's almost like a movement where all the forces came together for many this past decade- "I want to grow fat like her and with her" has gone viral among us.

This is new to my wife. We've always loved fat together. We shared the secret with each other before we even met. The fat secret. It's so nice to be part of "the fat secret". She has naturally taken to the idea of me fattening with her. Just in this past week has she truly begun to play in my fat. She body-buttered us up last night- it feels like growing 10 lbs heavier, instantly. Very fat feeling. 

She told me to get fatter. She wants us to fatten together. No more slim fellow with his waddling wife. She's so fat she needs a big man. A thin man and his fat wife is an odd meme. I've seen examples but they seemed like carnies.

If a man lovingly fattens his wife that fat will eventually love him too. And my fat has come home to love me.We're in fat love. Our fat is out of control. We lay there so softly. Her so fat (Shell be 400 lbs this year maybe...) and lazy, belly splayed out before a rising fold to her hip, filled up so high. Me sleek and fat now alongside my swollen and happy fatty. She makes the nicest noises feeling my fat.

It's all new to her too and I love being inside all the rolls and pillows my fat is covering me in as she feels me swell. Her hands have become hungry in my fat. I can tell by her fingers and the way they move as I squirm to deepen the folds where she explores- my fat loving wife is truly enjoying my fat with me. She's telling me how fat I'm getting. I swoon when she does and she responds by gathering all the fat she can while asking, "You want me to make you fat?"

You know how it's said, that urgent whisper she has next to your ear, that soft wifely love in your ear, "Get fat with me. Be my fat blubbery boy". My fat melted. It wiggled all around in me as I nuzzled her and told her how fat I'm becoming. She knows I'm going to get fatter. 

Best fat talk of my life last night. She loves turning me on and she's found the best way yet. It's so thrilling getting fat!

At 63 I'm in the fattest dream of my life. She tells me I'm like a 20 year old. And I am! It's my fat. My fat is erotic. My fat is a lifetime of love and service to fattening now brought out in me, the fattening husband. I can't say, "I'm fat!" enough.

I'm fat!

And I really did believe that I would never actually get fat, but you make it sound as though it was always inevitable that I'd turn into a greedy fatty.

The fact that I'm stuffing my face with donuts, playing with all my growing new fat, with an erection, while checking out curvage, probably points to you being right