Gaining more than ever (was bttsoup)

Guest GainerDoll

Guest GainerDoll

Hi all! For some reason, my ex boyfriend decided to change the password on the "bttsoup" account so I no longer have access to it. But never fear! I'm back and here to stay. I needed a fresh start and new profile apart from that chapter in my life anyway :)  

I've gained about 4lbs. since I last weighed myself. And I've been hitting the gym super hard for legs and butt ;) Loving the progress so far! 

Also still looking for advice on how to tell the guy I'm dating that I'm into gaining. 

Love you all <3 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Guest _Antipathy

Agreed, I think a new account is like starting a new, clean chapter, to assert yourself even more. I got to say that I like your new name, GainerDoll, it sounds to me like one of these chinese porcelain dolls, willing to grow plumper. I hope your ex will be quickly forgotten :)

Also glad to hear you're hitting the gym, I've always loved the idea of a fat lady having a strong frame underneath her soft, feminine curves. Definitly seeing some new thickness in your pics.

For the person you're dating I'd say you could start with some teasing, such as wearing clothes which are a bit too small, letting your shirt ride up, showing your appetite around him, etc. Maybe at the end show him some pictures of girls you find attractive and whose bodies you try to achieve, saying you've been gaining on purpose and wether he likes it or not?

hey good for you girl. Just remember its your life and your journey that your privileging us by being able to share it with you. You do what you want, gain the way you want, show us as much of your body as you want and dw because we will support you no matter what

You've gotten noticeably bigger. Holy crap you're look amazing! You're starting to get thick and it looks great. Keep it up and best of luck to you in everything! You're the hottest person to come around in a long time. Looking forward to your progress!

Guest pangzi

GainerDoll is probably a better suited name anyhow.

You look wonderful!  As for the guy you're dating... If you're really uncomfortable brining it up, you could try subtle hints.  Play with your fat or stuff yourself in front of him and see if he brings up the subject first.  Or when you're feeling hungry, complain to him about your stomach feeling empty and small, then beg him for food/to feed you.  Or, when you are stuffed, ask him for a belly rub.  Just some ideas.

I think you should HINT at the thought that you are into feedism and chubby / fat bodies. I think you should test the waters by eating a lot or stuffing, and when y'all are alone, try to spark up a flirtatious kinda conversation about food babies:P:blink::lol: From there casually ask him if he likes chubby / fat bodies and sort of point out your belly as well. Hope this helps in some way:D:)

Guest GainerDoll

Agh, thanks for all the advice. This upcoming week is when I'm going to have the opportunity to bring it up to him since we have a... night planned. Haha. 

I will let you know how things go!

so sexy... fantastic curves. about the advice... ill put my 5 cents. i say, say nothing. enjoy the gaining, even make it a bit obvious, like wanting always fattening food, saying youre too full but wanting dessert. suggesting buffets and going all in. and then hopefully talking about clothes getting tighter. and then lets see his reaction. if he likes it, we have a winner. if he doesnt, he is out. in the mean time, hopefully you will continue to share pics here =) and let us know how the boyfriend reacts of course.

Guest jake69

Your body is looking great. If he still is around here, he's definitely going to be regretting his decision. 

Guest GainerDoll
7 hours ago, BellyFondler2 said:

Absolutely beautiful body, GainerDoll. Love your lips, too. One question about your question: we know you are in to gaining for yourself. Are you in to mutual gaining? The answer to that question will help determine your strategy

With my ex boyfriend (the douche bag one), we started getting into mutual gaining and UGH I loved it soooooooo much. I'm not sure yet if I'd find it attractive with someone else. I'd have to test it out I suppose. 

Guest GainerDoll

Hi hi hi. 

So a while ago on my other thread, I mentioned something about having an Amazon wishlist. Which I still have! Unfortunately we ran into some problems with my billing address so when someone bought me something, it didn't come through. 

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to buy me more protein powder? I'm all out and that was a solid 1200 calories a day. 

If you're interested, I would appreciate the help SO much :) <3 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/4KBIDTCYYB7B/ref=topnav_lists_1

GainerDoll,

I like your name better now. You have such an awesome, young, strong woman's body. You have beautiful, creamy, caramel skin. And you are eating to get bigger and stronger. You do look a little bigger in your latest photos. Your belly button is a little bit deeper, your thighs a little wider and softer (but also more muscular beneath).

Guest GainerDoll

Hey everyone. I'm having a really rough time. This is really difficult to talk about but I'm not ready to talk about it with anyone in my life and you've all always been really supportive. But... I was recently diagnosed with a form of depression and, naturally, having a hard time accepting and coping with that. I don't really know what my intention is as I tell you this. But I just needed to get that off my chest in some way. 

Love you all <3 

Guest deadjesusrodeo1

I wanna see what your work in the gym has been doing for the booty, since you mentioned you've been working hard ;)

Hope you're also working hard on feeling better!