Gaining more than ever (was bttsoup)

Guest GainerDoll

Wow! Its just so amazingly sexy and hot watching your body soften up and slowly become more pudgy as you keep making yourself grow larger and expand even bigger as you just literally continue to force your insanely sexy growing body to pile on more and more fat onto itself!! :P  Just so so so awesome! I cant wait to see you make and grow your beautiful ballooning body bigger and bigger! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GainerDoll

Hi lovelies. 

Sorry for the lack of updates. But I PROMISE I'm still gaining! I was actually wondering if anyone here was well versed in nutrition? I'm becoming a bit frustrated with a few things and I feel like I'm not reaching my full potential. I think I can be gaining way faster. I've been doing my own research but was wondering if anyone here could help! 

Love :) 

9 hours ago, GainerDoll said:

Hi lovelies. 

Sorry for the lack of updates. But I PROMISE I'm still gaining! I was actually wondering if anyone here was well versed in nutrition? I'm becoming a bit frustrated with a few things and I feel like I'm not reaching my full potential. I think I can be gaining way faster. I've been doing my own research but was wondering if anyone here could help! 

I am and could even teach you some natural things that would help your depression..I'm not a monster, just my name...lol

Guest pangzi
11 hours ago, GainerDoll said:

Hi lovelies. 

Well, let's start with the basics.  What is your average caloric intake?  What are your eating habits: what do you eat?  How much?  And when?  What is an average day like for you in terms of content and quantity (types of foods eaten and how much)?  Also, does your daily routine involve exercise that perhaps you're not making up for calorically?  

On 8/17/2016 at 10:08 PM, GainerDoll said:

Hi lovelies. 

I recommend eating a lot of pastas and breads. Eating a diet high in carbs can really accelerate weight gain. Snacking frequently is also key. Also try to eat just a little bit more past your feeling full point at every meal. Sometimes progress can come slowly, but you can see massive results in the long run.

On 8/17/2016 at 8:08 PM, GainerDoll said:

Hi lovelies. 

Try using MyFitnessPal to track your calories.  You can set up your profile in the app so that it sets a goal each day so that you are gaining a half/pound a week.  It is super simple to use and doesn't take up a lot of time to use.  Every 500 calories extra a day consistently equals a pound a week.  And as you close your profile each day, it can give you an estimate of what your weight would be in 5 weeks if you ate that way everyday. 

Guest GainerDoll

Hey :) 

Wanted to give a little update. I really wish I could take better pictures to show just how big I actually am. I'm bigger than I've ever been in my entire life! It's such a crazy feeling and I'm completely in love with it. Even my face is getting a bit chubby.  My family is starting to make comments. Haha.

I'm trying to pull old pictures from my old profile to show some "before and after"s but I'm having trouble finding them. And I don't have very many saved either :( But I'll post them when I get my hands on them! 

<3

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Guest GainerDoll
1 minute ago, dare30em said:

Now that's a perfect chubby body. Lovely and sexy as hell! Hope you continue your journey;)

Not stopping until I reach 180! 

Guest pangzi
8 hours ago, GainerDoll said:

Wanted to give a little update. I really wish I could take better pictures to show just how big I actually am. I'm bigger than I've ever been in my entire life! It's such a crazy feeling and I'm completely in love with it.

I can tell!  Thighs are looking soft and thick, booty's looking bigger, hips are looking wider, you're developing some sexy love-handles, your belly's getting chubby, and you have a cute, little back/side roll beginning to form!  You're looking super hot!  :wub:

Guest mrdrummerguy1

:wub: That beginner belly hang...wow!

I can definitely see you've been gaining a bit everywhere; your neck and arms look softer than ever. Can't wait to see you at 180 with some really grabbable chub all over you