My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

PEOPLE WE NEED HELP
We're trying to open a studio in c4s and we don't understand these

International Fees For Wire Is $45 And Payout Minimum $150.
Domestic Fees $20 And Payout Minimum $50.???

We Think It's Abusive That We Have To Pay To Upload Videos There! Do You Know How It Works?
How much do we have to pay? We have tons of material that we want up and the application is a bit difficult (plus we're spanish and don't understand some stuff!)

P1080415.JPG

17 minutes ago, 1789 said:

PEOPLE WE NEED HELP

We Think It's Abusive That We Have To Pay To Upload Videos There! Do You Know How It Works?
How much do we have to pay? We have tons of material that we want up and the application is a bit difficult (plus we're spanish and don't understand some stuff!)

P1080415.JPG  2   382.9 kB

Lo que pone ahi es que para recibir el pago tiene que ser minimo de 150$, osea hasta que no ganes 150$ no puedes pedirlos, ademas lo tienes que recibir por transferencia bancaria lo cual son 45$ en comisiones, eso si estas fuera e estados unidos. De todos maneras manda un ticket como te aha dicho berseker1133 si tienes dudas.

Aw man, this used to be 8 pages long! Really hope we can get those back.

There was a post in there about how she now 'wakes up fat' with an awesome picture/s to demonstrate...any way we can have that reposted?

Great thread, really appreciate the two of you putting your story up here 

Guest buddy420
1 hour ago, 1789 said:

PEOPLE WE NEED HELP

Maybe try big cuties? 

Also make a Amazon wish list where we could buy her clothing and food. 

She can make personal videos of her eating it or wearing the clothing thanking the fan for the support. Definitely helps with the costly weight gain. 

your girlfriend is the best part of my day I get home from work hoping to see a new pic of your beautiful girlfriend. She is a true goddess you my friend are truly blessed. All the guys and this site dream of having the connection you guys share. 

Guest pangzi

Damn, the latest pics are really sexy!  Not just bigger by the week, she's honestly looking bigger by the day!  I noticed the Homer Simpson tattoo.  Is Homer her spirit animal?  :P

4 hours ago, 1789 said:

PEOPLE WE NEED HELP

P1080415.JPG  431   382.9 kB

The payout minimum means that once you've sold at least $150 worth of content, then you can cash out. 

Pretty much any and all companies, no matter the industry, will charge a fee for wire transfer. Are they making some money on the wire transfer fee, yes, but they're also providing you a platform to promote content. I don't know if they have other fees or not. 

10 hours ago, 1789 said:

Hey! Didn't know this could happen? I'll try to remember and post the pics but I would like to know if there's a way to get the responses back here! My girl is bigger than ever..she's been eating more and more due to her c4s stuffing sets..we will make the application today! Yesterday she ate..bread and butter, 1L of coke and energy drinks, snacks, 8 croquettes, 6 chicken wings, 2 waffles, 2 ice creams, 2 "bollicaos"(she loves them lately). We went out to have dinner with friends and one girl couldn't resist lookin at her stuffed belly. She ate 2 big bacon sandwiches. When we got home she stuffed with whipped cream..she went to bed almost feelin sick and wasn't able to move. Today she'll sleep til late. Could somebody calculate the intake of calories shes made?Thanks for your attention we're hoping you like the results!

IMG-20160629-WA0004.jpg  736   102.6 kB

Well, based on the things that she ate yesterday (and keeping in mind that this is a rough estimate and a calculation of  the average amount of calories in the foods you've listed) your girlfriend roughly consumed between 4,000-4,500 calories. No wonder she couldn't move! I'm shocked she was able tot get up in the morning at all with all the food in her belly.

We don't have the pics of her eating pizza. But here are some pics that got lost. We have made the c4s application successfully and are uploading lots of content there. We hope that tomorrow our studio will be ready! She's very thankful about all the kind words and messages. Today she has eaten chicken with fries and omelette. Her dessert was a magnum white chocolate and has spent the whole afternoon snacking. It's amazing how much her belly grows along the day. Also she has mentioned that her boobs hurt and she's not on her period so we guess that they're growing a lot. 

gjjgj.jpg

IMG-20160425-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20160501-WA0039.jpg

pixlr_20160403011534791.jpg

pixlr_20160505132430687.jpg

pixlr_20160506121205603.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg