My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

@1789 thank you so much for answering my questions and everyone else's. Not only is your girl the hottest human on the internet right now, but you seem very nice yourself and it has made for the best thread on any forum I've been a part of. I think most of us here would agree too so I just have to say thank you big time for that. 

Also, I'm wondering, do you ever tease her in bed for turning into a fatty? Does she like that from you?

4 hours ago, 1789 said:

@curv88888I always tease her and she loves it! Tomorrow we leave on vacation...We will be uploading stuff and recording a lot! I don't know how much will she gain once she relaxes from everything!

Her belly is about to pop, the next week update is going to be amazing...lots of eating and fat shaming!

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-07-27_a_las_11.17.48.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-07-27_a_las_11.19.40.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-07-27_a_las_11.21.37.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-07-27_a_las_12.01.18.png

Have a good trip guys. Keep that belly stuffed, and she'll be sure to gain near 10 kg. I hope she comes back 90 kg. 

Hey! Today we arrived at her parents house! The last time they saw her she was 75kg (almost 10kg less than now) and they were worried to see her big gain. Today they have asked her please to walk a bit more and eat less. In fact she doesn't eat too bad but her body has relaxed a lot. She and I made some excuses to keep her parents chill. The funny part about all this is that her family is from the south of Spain and they eat a lot. Even her mother knows that Carmen is too fat, she gives her nice foods every hour. We think she will come back as a big round ball of fat!!!
Here we leave you some comparisons. The first one is exactly in the same room (in march I think) and she was 64kg more or less. Amazing!!!

Oh! And thanks for your words!!! @Hero8899 It is a new one called Sport day 2

Progresion mirror.jpg

Progression belly.jpg

Edited by 1789