My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

I swear to God the hottest thing in the world is that video where she's trying to button her pants, and the camera goes slow motion as she screams trying to get them buttoned. God help me

Portugal would be a great place to gain weight. Cafe food is cheap and they have a local dish which is basically lasagne with ham and twice as much cheese. And you can order any beer you want as long as it's a Super Bock, but that's not a bad thing. Progress is amazing.. Keep up the great work. So what is she now, 84ish?

Hey people! Portugal is great! We've found a good wifi connect and we are uploading all things we have recorded. She's eating a lot! Just weight herself and she's 86,4kg...Tomorrow we are going to the beach, her parents try to buy her "light" products but the end up stuffing her with sweets and chicken wings! I think she will come back super fat! Also, the new clips are going to be very elaborated, we think you'll specially like them, longer and greater than the actual ones!

@archangel_257 She reached 86kg today! We have just arrived this afternoon. Her mother doesn't stop stuffing her!
@fullbellyisit She loves them! In fact this Monday we're uploading a great stuffing video just about that!!! She used to avoid eating sweets and pastries when she was a skinny model but I introduced her to croissants and stuff like that

20160730_190943.jpg

20160730_221124.jpg

20160730_221145.jpg

Someone loves watching tv and stuffing a lot...the results are obvious. We hope to make the update tonight but our connection seems to be a bit slow and there's errors in the c4s uploader. But we hope we will fix them!
 @_bugbugbug She started just when we started together. Those pics are at the beginning of this thread!

Captura de pantalla 2016-07-31 a las 7.34.39 copy.jpg

9 hours ago, 1789 said:

Someone loves watching tv and stuffing a lot...the results are obvious. We hope to make the update tonight but our connection seems to be a bit slow and there's errors in the c4s uploader. But we hope we will fix them!
 @_bugbugbug She started just when we started together. Those pics are at the beginning of this thread!

Captura de pantalla 2016-07-31 a las 7.34.39 copy.jpg  1,236   473.4 kB

OMG she almost looks preg in that pic -- guess her food baby is gonna be twins?? :wub:

Hi first time posting in this thread so a response would be so cool :)

I've been following this weight gain for a while now and it is so amazing, she looks better and better the more weight she puts on.

Do you think it would be possible to get her to dress in a secretary outfit, like a short tight skirt and a button up shirt as i believe this would look so sexy, thanks

Guest fatizlovefatizlife
On 6/24/2016 at 1:04 PM, 1789 said:

20160419_004649.jpg  

Can you recreate this picture and if it's possible wearing the same outfit too

15 hours ago, 1789 said:

Captura de pantalla 2016-07-31 a las 7.34.39 copy.jpg  1,877   473.4 kB

Wow, this is one of the hottest pics ever posted by anyone, anywhere!   She looks absolutely amazing!