My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

@VinceV She don't like to force things. She just keeps eating and is always hungry, she hasn't got a goal, just let her body decide. Until now that has only meant her to become fatter every week, so expect the best! Thanks for your words, they are really encouraging and her weight is still around 93kg.  The clips in public are a huge turn on for her too, but it is mixed feeling with embarrassment. 

@flex123 She always reads all comments. For her it means a lot and basically transforms bad things into good ones. All this stuff and the bad comments could seem a weakness but when she reads your comments they become a strength. She feels super encouraged and eats more without worrying about shit. This is an album of her pics ordered chronologically. https://**.com/index?/category/1600-carmen_lafox 

You can see before vids and pics in her real life instagram account @viryoperry_gk there you and everyone can see her progress and comments some people has made about her gain. She really appreciate this support, it makes all this a liberating experience. 

@nox wow thats a good one!

@sdd619 She's super proud and gives 0 fucks about others opinion. She transforms this weakness into strength! When she read your comment she decided that we could go recording at MacDonalds and here's the result! OH and after that she discovered that she can't fit into most of the things they have in nike!!! check c4s

Captura de pantalla 2016-09-28 a las 22.36.13.png

Captura de pantalla 2016-09-28 a las 22.36.40.png

Captura de pantalla 2016-09-28 a las 22.37.27.png

Captura de pantalla 2016-09-28 a las 22.44.14.png

7 minutes ago, 1789 said:

@VinceV She don't like to force things. She just keeps eating and is always hungry, she hasn't got a goal, just let her body decide. Until now that has only meant her to become fatter every week, so expect the best! Thanks for your words, they are really encouraging and her weight is still around 93kg.  The clips in public are a huge turn on for her too, but it is mixed feeling with embarrassment. 

@flex123 She always reads all comments. For her it means a lot and basically transforms bad things into good ones. All this stuff and the bad comments could seem a weakness but when she reads your comments they become a strength. She feels super encouraged and eats more without worrying about shit. This is an album of her pics ordered chronologically. https://**.com/index?/category/1600-carmen_lafox 

You can see before vids and pics in her real life instagram account @viryoperry_gk there you and everyone can see her progress and comments some people has made about her gain. She really appreciate this support, it makes all this a liberating experience. 

@nox wow thats a good one!

@sdd619 She's super proud and gives 0 fucks about others opinion. She transforms this weakness into strength! When she read your comment she decided that we could go recording at MacDonalds and here's the result! OH and after that she discovered that she can't fit into most of the things they have in nike!!! check c4s

Captura de pantalla 2016-09-28 a las 22.36.13.png  15   666.91 kB

Captura de pantalla 2016-09-28 a las 22.37.27.png  15   751.12 kB

Captura de pantalla 2016-09-28 a las 22.44.14.png  12   710.75 kB

whats the craziest thing anyone has ever said about her  gain? lol has anyone been literally shocker or not recognize her? also when youre out in public does she get more double looks these days? here beauty is indescribable congrats to you both and thanks for all of this! can u please resend me the link of the album of her gain you just posted to me or message it to  me id love to see it but that link didn't work for me!:)

18 hours ago, nameless88888888 said:

Is that a Mr. Sparkle tattoo I see?  

Dude, you put a ring on that finger, because your girlfriend is fucking awesome, haha

Cool that somebody else recognized this. But when I rewatched the clip I had forgotten how Mr. Sparkle turned the bikini girls into sumo wrestlers. Amazing foreshadowing for Carmen's story.

Also, I haven't yet said, thank you @1789 and Carmen for one of the best all time threads on Curvage. Carmen, the photos, and the responses are truly incredible.

Thanks for your support! Today Carmen goes to her born place city to see her friends and family! She's 12kg fatter than last time she saw them (In August). We expect a lot of reactions! Oh! And she will be super well fed by her family as always!!! Stay tuned!!!

@flex123 She has a lot of stories. A lot of people worried because she started gaining when she moved out of her birth city. She moved and one year later BOOM she got super fat. Some friends back in her city thought that she gained all the weight because she had a role in a movie (which is kinda crazy because she's never been a pro actress, just model). Some people though she had depression or anxiety. She sees her friends gradually maybe once every two months and some of them even more. Some of her friends have only seen her on instagram and everyone is making speculations about her gain. Some weeks ago a friend of her came to visit her and when Carmen told her that she was looking for plus size shops her friend was like: "Wow thanks for saying it! I was thinking about it and I was afraid of hurting your feelings. You've really ballooned, it's like there's a giraffe in the room and no one could say anything!". You must go to ** . pro models. carmen lafox.

@fatbeyondrecog In fact she eats the normal stuff we have in Spain. I try to feed her some quality stuff but I know the average food is better than in the US, the price is not too high anyway. 

@Daballa4 I love her chubby cheeks and double chin. She likes it too but she thinks that she don't gain too much on the face. I mean she has gained more than 88 pounds and her face is just a bit rounder. 

@mrgosh Dude this got us crazy we haven't thought about it! Carmen made this tattoo when she was skinny and without any special message. She just liked it and a friend make it to her. When she remembered the mr sparkle ad she couldn't shut her mouth! It's a weird coincidence!!!

"Some friends back in her city thought that she gained all the weight because she had a role in a movie"

She should try pulling off weird lies like that... see how people would react. What if she says she's prepping for a role that requires her to put on at least 20 more kg? ;)

Guest JackInhoff

God we need more women like her I'm out lives, big belly and not afraid to show it... Instant turn on.... Great Job Carmen!

@mrfatfatfatlovershe loved your comment thanks!@flex123Thanks ffor your appreciation <3

This weekend she went to the mall that she used to go years ago and one of the boys working there almost didn't recognise her! he was a bit uneducated and told her that she has gotten fat in a short period of time..carmen. couldn't believe  him!

On 24.9.2016 at 11:29 PM, 1789 said:

Hey! Today she ate so much that we had to call a taxi to go back home from the restaurant. She was so full that she almost fell asleep in the taxi with that belly bouncing a lot...

@Mr. Button Wow! The God mr. Button is back!! Awesome she says it is lovely the way you portrait her! Today her belly looked a bit closer to that drawing...

@mrfatfatfatlover It's amazing! No words!

@Flo91 We want to do so! Do you have any suggestion?

Unknown.jpg  3,710   57.82 kB

could you make a video when she stuffs her sexy body and show her feets and soles? maybe she can put her feet on the table

20 hours ago, 1789 said:

@mrfatfatfatlovershe loved your comment thanks!@flex123Thanks ffor your appreciation <3

This weekend she went to the mall that she used to go years ago and one of the boys working there almost didn't recognise her! he was a bit uneducated and told her that she has gotten fat in a short period of time..carmen. couldn't believe  him!

Hahaha I love stories like this! (I even wish there was a way to do videos that could capture people's reactions and thoughts,.. )

Hi people! Today she tried belly dancing and got out of breath in 5 minutes! Had to go for a little snack! It's getting us more time to record stuff because she gets so tired faster and needs a little bit of snacking! Recently we have noted that she's getting wider in her waist and legs oh! and her belly is huge and doughy! :)

@dania201 Sometimes is unpredictable!

@Flo91 we are going to make one pretty soon!

14568983_1169779869727699_1200646878_n.jpg

14585303_1169779853061034_689036736_n.jpg