My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Carmen... your progress has been legendary this far! And don't worry about not being able to ride the bike. It's not only the sign of a major gain but bikes are evil devices designed to burn calories. As always, more morphs are in the works. You're gaining faster than I can morph you :)

Guest Lion1991
4 hours ago, ChuckWilson said:

Please, don't mean to be a bother but could we also have faster updates like a few months ago along with free videos?! Thanks Carmen???????

She's almost here daily. I'm not being mean but come on are-

you_serious_by_andrewnuva199-d5aa4fn.jpg

4 hours ago, ChuckWilson said:

Please, don't mean to be a bother but could we also have faster updates like a few months ago along with free videos?! Thanks Carmen???????

Shut up. They post lie everyday on here. I think they treat us enough. Oh Updates are not every minute for your pleasure. Fuck you they are human & have a life outside of this thing you know.

Guest buddy420

Carmen you look dreamy, my jaw literally dropped in that last set! Thank you so much for all this ,you are an angel sent from the bbw gods. Haha

Guest Lion1991
On 10/17/2016 at 8:23 PM, polkvision said:

Carmen... your progress has been legendary this far! And don't worry about not being able to ride the bike. It's not only the sign of a major gain but bikes are evil devices designed to burn calories. As always, more morphs are in the works. You're gaining faster than I can morph you :)

This isn't the best but made a short few minute video on the basics of what tools I use in morphing. The morph was made like in 10 minutes so I know others if they put some time into it can come up with some good ones

Carmen is the sexiest woman I've ever seen on Curvage. It's amazing, we're all so lucky. Another reason for her sexiness is her confidence!

Please can we get more pictures! I  don't mind paying for videos etc. but please more pictures. It's only because she's so sexy that I ask. 

@alshere Hi! Thanks so much for your support!!! I love that you enjoy every minute of what I do because I put a lot of love into it! The clip you're asking for is a great idea. In fact I have booked an hotel in 2 weeks to record your fantasy (the whole day and night) there united in one clip. I want to do it so much! If you have more ideas tell me and I will try to make them real! <3

@Gabbo Hahahah You're so bad! <3

@Merbs What you want is that I don't fit in the pic! I won't if I keep eating like this!

@nikola090 Thanks! Sometimes I don't know if I am a pear or an orange! haha

@cupido Thanks for your love..I didn't know that my ability to gain with any little thing that I eat would end up in a positive "skill", so thanks :) @andygermany

@polkvision Hahahaha I will tell my body to calm down so you can do those amazing morphs! Thanks!

@nox I love that idea for a clip! I wish I had a costume of that from when I was skinny!! The comparison would be impressive!

@buddy420 Thank you! Words like this make my day <3

@Poodle I try to post as much as I can and offer free content for this thread! I study and record almost every day! So when I get home I stuff a lot and need to rest after the whole day. @Lion1991 

@Ryan Lochete

@sdd619

@Filburt89

Thanks for understanding that sometimes my little belly needs a break! I LOVE YOU! <3

ALSO:

I wanted to share something that has happened to me recently with a very good friend of mine (one of my best friends). She's a big girl. When I started gaining all of my clothes didn't fit so I asked her advice on where to buy plus size clothes. She was so kind and told me not to worry about anything and told me about a lot of plus size shops! Well, two days ago I was shocked when I heard that this girl had told another friend this: "It had bothered me that she has asked me where to buy clothes. She's a fat cow now and has a huge belly". At the beginning I admit that I was hurt, but today I have decided to dedicate her a short clip in my "instagram moments", in that clip I kiss my "huge belly". I hope you have a great night and sweet dreams! <3

Carmen

Unknown.jpg

Unknown2.jpg

@1789 Please don't slow down your gaining, Carmen. I want to see you become the blimp that I know you are destined to be! Also, if you slowed down because of me I think the other members of this forum will tar and feather me and then tie me to a chair and send me out of town on a train.

Is there anything you would like to see me do in your morphs? I'm hoping one day I can give you a belly like Lalia in The Lap of Luxury. 

craving_control___the_lap_of_luxury___1_

@1789 this story with your friend is great and terrible : now you are fat, yours friends have a lot of differents reactions and point of wiew on you ! here it was a fat friend when you started thin but now you are more fat than her she feels strong and laugh but this is not important. i am sure u feel good but now u realize in which category u are now, that's just great & exciting :) 

@Flo91 Carmen loves that you watch it with your girl! :)

@clint02 She definitely does! Totally eating everything right now

@polkvision I just love them! Do your fantasies as you like them <3

@pizza222 Carmen loved recording them! She says she wants to make more as she feels so sexy smoking with her fat belly! :)

Hey! This week we have tried new things! Carmen got stuffed with a funnel for the first time and got massive! She tried some face sitting and more stuff that we have uploaded to our c4s! We hope you enjoy it! <3 Thanks a lot for your support as always :) 

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-10-24_a_las_2_01_24.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-10-24_a_las_2_06_47.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-10-24_a_las_2_08_13.png

Captura de pantalla 2016-10-24 a las 2.13.42.png

Captura de pantalla 2016-10-24 a las 2.15.43.png

Guest fatladylover
15 minutes ago, JesusofSuburbia said:

Honestly, every update I am *amazed* that she somehow manages to become more and more sexy. 

God, I'd love to see her with 50 (or more) extra pounds...

I'd like to see her with 150.