My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Well that looks nice to meet old friends it's often goes long time to meet old friends when the life change so fast and many times so  you most have a lot to talk about:)

Well you need a big belly so you can eat more tasty food like i Valencia, You should say to your nice friend to rub your wellstuffed belly after you ate your dinner with her/him:lol:

But that girl who massage your Beauty body maybe are that friend?

What do you eat?

Take care of Carmen and your kind friends:D

You are one of the few who understand the "real" FA-thing. Your topics are perfect, with other people involved who call you fat etc. That´s the real deal!! I have tried to add things like that (but only things that really happened) when I did the two websites a few 100 years ago (CurvyDreamer, SexyMic). Outgrown clothes and weigh-ins are cool, but some dirty talk is where it is starting for me getting really sexy!

On 2/12/2017 at 4:52 PM, Carmen Lafox said:

@henke26 Thank you! I really enjoyed it! There I saw a lot of old friends and, well, here goes a story: We was having dinner and this girl haven't seen me in a while. She was staring at my belly and boobs, she couldn't avoid looking at me. Finally she told me that she was worried and asked me if everything is okay with my life and my thyroid hahahah I told her that I've just started to diet (lie) and that I have relaxed a little bit:P

@awhispersecho @regbill @alexalexalexalex @buddy420 @bottyman77 @jd6013@Krounos Demetrios @Vault Boy @matt_it Thank you so much for your advice and sweet words :wub::wub: <3

Oh! I hope you enjoy my new content, you already know where to find it :3 I had a lot of fun (and filled my belly for 4 days haha)

Captura de pantalla 2017-02-12 a las 23.39.01.png  1,283   785.89 kB

Captura de pantalla 2017-02-12 a las 23.40.35.png  1,546   734.08 kB

WOW! You look incrediable here! 

On 2/12/2017 at 4:52 PM, Carmen Lafox said:

@henke26 Thank you! I really enjoyed it! There I saw a lot of old friends and, well, here goes a story: We was having dinner and this girl haven't seen me in a while. She was staring at my belly and boobs, she couldn't avoid looking at me. Finally she told me that she was worried and asked me if everything is okay with my life and my thyroid hahahah I told her that I've just started to diet (lie) and that I have relaxed a little bit:P

@awhispersecho @regbill @alexalexalexalex @buddy420 @bottyman77 @jd6013@Krounos Demetrios @Vault Boy @matt_it Thank you so much for your advice and sweet words :wub::wub: <3

Oh! I hope you enjoy my new content, you already know where to find it :3 I had a lot of fun (and filled my belly for 4 days haha)

Captura de pantalla 2017-02-12 a las 23.39.01.png  1,443   785.89 kB

Captura de pantalla 2017-02-12 a las 23.39.43.png  1,692   759.36 kB

Captura de pantalla 2017-02-12 a las 23.39.56.png  1,625   784.23 kB

Captura de pantalla 2017-02-12 a las 23.40.35.png  1,743   734.08 kB

You look amazing! Just for fun, I looked at an image from the first page of this thread. You've made quite the amazing transformation!

IMG-20160328-WA0005.jpg.5a849ebc2b94fb52ca9fa0d403f39d19.jpg

58a0e51ab30d2_Capturadepantalla2017-02-12alas23_37_57.png.486bbf9ec36cb861f3ccd166b5940d77.png

That's so adorable how your mother is an unintentionally fattening you up!=)

You look incredibly sexy & irresistible pole dancing, you could start new career as an exotic dancer - you'd make more $ than all the other women put together for sure! Your shallow FB friend doesn't realize what he's missing out on. I greatly admire that you've continued to gain weight despite negative reactions like that. I also love how your appetite has grown so much that you can't help but turn to food for comfort, that is the hottest thing ever!

Hello my beautiful well feeded Carmen:D

I can only see your mother cares about you and she wish she could do that for her self that you do! and she are the best feeder you can have:D

How that roasted chicken taste? you most be very happy with that for later:)

that guy are not to have that leave you when he saw a photo about you! one person are so mutch more than a photo! he was not a serious guy! You are so mutch worth better guy than that!

Take care about you!:)

On Sun Feb 19 2017 at 10:34 PM, Carmen Lafox said:

Hi guys!

How was your week?

I've been in Madrid visiting my family and friends. These days I'm trying to go there on weekends to see them!!! 

The food was delicious as always, my mother thinks I'm huge, but she can't avoid feeding me. She's like a pro feeder without knowing haha. She tells me: "honey you are beautiful but you need to diet a little bit". And when I come home later she has cooked a whole roasted chicken with mashed potatoes for me!

Yesterday something weird happened to me. I was talking with a boy on Facebook. (In my personal fb I don't post any fat photo..just funny gifs and stuff. So people in fb doesn't know I got super fat). Well, this guy was insisting a lot and even making me fb calls to see me, I started to talk with him friendly..but I think she was kind of interested in me sexually...but I thought to myself that I shouldn't think that way and be more considerate. He wanted to see photos of me, so I sent 2 pics of me now...I told him I had gotten fat but he kept saying that it didn't matter, that he didn't care, well when He saw the photos her never answered me again lol...I was like, fuck am I that fat? I got a bit anxious and I hit the fridge to eat a home made cake. I know food is not the answer to this kind of stuff but it makes me happy?

I love you guys

Oh! And check this! I've gotten fat but I can still pole dance a little bit (That's what I thought... I got winded at the very beginning but I guess that's normal when you spend 24h of the day eating..)

ezgif.com-resize-3.thumb.gif.0374ab8c79fe3ef893c68cc2df93a7eb.gif  2,143   7.13 MB

ezgif.com-resize-2.thumb.gif.61adb29b2f2a82403e58fafd8d7861f6.gif  2,059   7.12 MB

@extra_m13@Gabbo@Howarddonaldson3@pander234@Krounos Demetrios@HughMungus @cutebelly99 @henke26 @Flo91@Jamespears One big kiss for you all:) You're amazing :P

@andygermany Really thankful for those who appreciate it:) I work hard to improve the quality and content. I try do different and new topics around the fetish

Love your new videos,you look amazing ?

Hi guys! I hop you're doing good

I was thinking while I was cooking supper (hot dogs with onion hmmm). I've come out with an idea, i want to know what kind of followers do I have, I want to ask you a couple of questions: With how much weight would you like to see me? What weight do you think I will reach? :) It can be funny to play!

Oh! I've been trying this chinese balls :P I hope you like this new trend of gifs that I'm doing!

ezgif.com-resize-2.thumb.gif.82289eee6ebebf2e30084cc5ed6dc439.gif

_______

@Jamespears @Krounos Demetrios@matt_it @shalevisit @Gabbo @Gusto @TML1967

@henke26 Delicious! I always enjoy chicken!:)

@Steviehull Ok! I'll take one for you tomorrow!