Osaka Thread Gone?

Guest MUSEic

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate the love. She's beautiful but there's a reason for the privacy request. If it EVER works out you all will know. but the mods may be sick of me.

Hey hundreds of members may have saved the photos but im hopeful they have more respect for my previous contributions.

I totally get you... Not sure what was the reason in your case but in mine I just forgot to clean browser history once and wasn't sure if any of addresses popped up for my wife. In case they did, I decided to purge everything so as not to leave any traces. I hope you didn't get yourself into some shitstorm?

Still, if it's not a problem, I'd love to hear what's going on with you two, even without pics. Unless that's out of question because you prefer playing safe.

• 2 weeks later...

My princess could be making a comeback soon...and possibly starting her own site...she knows what I like now and is a bit turned on.

Maybe she will give Carmen Lavox a run for her money..lol. But in all honesty if she agrees i will start a new profile to represent her and and start over. The past osaka threads will be forgotten. 

Guest pangzi
3 hours ago, osaka7 said:

My princess could be making a comeback soon...and possibly starting her own site...she knows what I like now and is a bit turned on.

:D  That's the best news I've heard in a long time!  As someone who's loved and followed your thread from the beginning, I'm super excited, not to mention very happy for to you, to hear this!

8 minutes ago, osaka7 said:

Maybe she will give Carmen Lavox a run for her money..lol. But in all honesty if she agrees i will start a new profile to represent her and and start over. The past osaka threads will be forgotten. 

Funny you should say.  When I first saw Carmen LaFox's thread, something about her reminded me of your girl.  I though to myself, man, if only Osaka7's girl would get on board like Carmen has!  :D

This. Sounds. Great.

Though the curvage crowd would undoubtedly be thrilled, if she jumped all in at once, I would still advise prudence. Take her hand and introduce her to this whole new world with care. If done nimbly she will gain a new level of confidence and self acceptance. You will be rewarded.

Congrats for coming clean and kudos for your lady!

Appreciate the compliments. I think her mindset is that she loves that she can turn me on so easily and if she can make a side income having fun with her sexuality she is open to it. I just told her that i have always had a fetish for women gaining and eating and outgrown clothes. She didnt judge me at all and i love her for that. 

Guest pangzi
12 hours ago, osaka7 said:

Appreciate the compliments. I think her mindset is that she loves that she can turn me on so easily and if she can make a side income having fun with her sexuality she is open to it. I just told her that i have always had a fetish for women gaining and eating and outgrown clothes. She didnt judge me at all and i love her for that. 

All of this, plus the things you've said about your girlfriend up till now, which I think indicates that she'll really appreciate being able to eat whatever she wants and not have to worry about keeping thin, make me think she'll have a lot of fun with this!  :D

Thanks all. Time to go off the grid for this plan to work. When I return, it won't be as Osaka...it was a good run. But bigger things are coming...literally. Any talk of this thread, I ask to please keep it private from here on out...but you'll know when she returns.

If you're confused basically what Im saying is that she never knew about curvage. And i dont want that to ruin the next endeavor. When we start to post her new content, please do not comment or message about the past thread....if you want this to happen. Appreciate the loyal followers.