My girlfriend

Guest MUSEic

On 6/25/2016 at 2:08 PM, Guest MUSEic said:

Time I share the story of my girlfriend too. It's great seeing all these other threads celebrating members' significant others puttin on the pounds, intentional or not, and I'm glad now I can finally join the conversation as my girlfriend begins to push through chubby territory into thickness.

So my current girlfriend used to be a skinny ballet dancer and NCAA swimmer before I ever met her. 5'7", 120 lbs, reaaaaaaally skinny, Stick thin with no boobs. After she was eventually cut from the swim team, she gained about 20-25 lbs, and this is about when we met. The weight then in comparison to her pictures in high school was pretty obvious, but because of her frame and muscularity, I'm not sure many people noticed, including myself.

This was several years ago now, and we both dated several people in between, but about 10 months ago, we started hooking up, and she was still small, maybe with an extra 5 lbs or so. She was skinny enough that while she didn't have a 6 pack, her stomach was still flat against her silhouette and I could toss her around no problem.

Well around the time we started hooking up, she basically stopped working out, and then she left for Christmas break where she lounged, ate, and drank for 2 weeks, came back bigger than ever up to that point. She weighed herself, was shocked, but ultimately not too upset by it, and around this time we started dating. I would later find out that this was just over 160 lbs.

Since then, she's kept the no workout streak up, and she's very obviously put on even more weight. Her belly hangs a little more, her butt jiggles a little more, and her boobs have gone from barely fitting her A cup bras to exploding our of her new C cup bras, and she loves that part. Meanwhile, her black friends have literally been spouting their jealousies about her butt, which is honestly her most eye-catching feature. So while she's put on almost 50 lbs now, most of it has gone to her hips, ass, and boobs, and the only thing she seems to complain about is her face is a little chubby. She always talk about bein a chubster now, and jokingly warns me not to touch her stomach fat  or arm fat, etc, but it's always playful, and I reassure her she looks great.

But she really had come back to my place every weekend looking heavier and heavier each time, and she refuses to weigh herself "out of principle."

She's temporarily across the country right now because of work, and has decided to work  out again, but she says her boobs are even bigger again. And she's been eating all kinds of junk food, because working out just increases her appetite. So I'm excited to see if she's gotten any bigger since the last time I saw her when I go to visit her next week. I'm definitely going to be ordering a lot of sweets and keeping the snack food stocked in our apartment for when she comes back after work, and maybe we can see if she hits any new highs.

I estimate she's between 170-175 lbs right now based on her visible pudginess compared to her figure in January. We'll see if I can convince her to hit the scale or not, but I don't want her to scare herself into fitness mode. That said, I think I can easily get her to 180 before I leave.

Anyways, the transformation has been incredible, and I hope it continues. Just felt like I needed to share.

Peace

bet shes not a good swimmer anymore huh?