hi I'm new here! I'm 18. &looking to be spoiled.

Guest baileybear

Guest baileybear

Starting and current weight is still at 220. I'll definitely do that soon! I am a natural brunette but I love the blonde look! And makeup is my passion!

5 hours ago, baileybear said:

Starting and current weight is still at 220. I'll definitely do that soon! I am a natural brunette but I love the blonde look! And makeup is my passion!

Wow, bailey, your curves are incredible!  This is the best thread on here in a long time! :)

I would love to do some professional photo shoots naked in high heels on satin sheets that's for sure! Being naked is so freeing! I'm interested in eating a lot but unfortunately don't have the funds between bills and other things I buy. 

Thank for answering my questions, Miss Bailey! 

Maybe some people in charge of BBW erotica sites will get an eye on your photos! You wouldn´t be the first Curvage lady to receive an offer!

And you would deserve one!!!

All the best,

Chris

Guest baileybear

Oh it'd be a dream to get w a big site to film or take photos! I can only wish for that(-:! Thankyou..

Guest baileybear

update! 

my Instagram is @baileybearbbw

my Twitter is @baileybearbbw

my YouTube is @baileybearbbw

everyone should follow me and expect new content!(-: love, Bailey.