JellyKat

• Curvage Model

Well I left for a few minutes to play Pokemon Go the other day and a guy yelled out of his convertible "I LOVE THE CHUB BABEEEH!" while flying down the road and then a few minutes after that, I'm in a housing subdivision where there's almost no cars and I see a younger boy riding his bike behind a me a little distance on the other side of the street, staring me down. I kept walking then I hear a "SMASH" so I look behind me and the kid got hit by a car trying to cross the street to come to my side of the sidewalk. Haha silly guys, at least he wasnt hurt.

Guest pangzi

Gosh, such a cute tummy!  Looks like your arms and legs are getting soft and plump too.

Wild stories!  Sounds like you've got some dangerous curves.  Boys love the chubby girls!  :D

Guest RemoveMyAccount.

Goodluck. I hope you put lots of weight on her. Fast food every day of possible. Once a day and she'll balloon. My fiance put over 100 pounds on that way.

Guest pangzi

Hot damn, you/she is looking good!  That's how you were dressed for your date?  Would've stopped me dead in my tracks too!  Be careful you don't get anyone killed!

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, charger123 said:

are you on youtube or tumblr or anything like you said in the first post? let us know the usernames! hope you stick around and excited to see more!

I don't have anything ready yet my boyfriend and I have been very busy and he's been feeding me and taking pictures everyday so we'll have a lot of material for you guys to enjoy soon enough =)

My youtube account name is xxxjellykatxxx

My deviantart account name is xjellykatx

My tumblr account name is xjellykatx

My instagram account name is xjellykatx

~JellyKat

what are you eating i mean maybe i can tell my girlfriend so she can get some boobs (not cause of me ) is because she hates her small boobs (even tho i love them ) but maybe what you are eating can help for that i have tryed everithing so she can be more confident but it seems if she doesnt get bigger boobs she wont get confident :/ 

Ps: my girlfriend has this that almost all the weight goes to her butt but no one knows :P

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, marcoraco said:

what are you eating i mean maybe i can tell my girlfriend so she can get some boobs (not cause of me ) is because she hates her small boobs (even tho i love them ) but maybe what you are eating can help for that i have tryed everithing so she can be more confident but it seems if she doesnt get bigger boobs she wont get confident :/ 

Ps: my girlfriend has this that almost all the weight goes to her butt but no one knows :P

Hahah I dont really eat much different, except more. I believe the boob growth to be from my boyfriend sucking and massaging them everyday (usually at least twice daily) and I try to massage and grope them on my own when hes not around to help.