Story I wrote- Criticism Welcome

Guest FEEDERFATMAN

Guest FEEDERFATMAN

THE BBW BASH

Chapter 1

It was a normal Saturday at UCSB, quiet and empty. Amber was with her two girlfriends, Sarah and Amira. Amber had been friends with them since the beginning of freshman year. That was almost three years ago. Now they were going into their senior year! Amber had known one thing, that Sarah and Amira had her back.

The trio was sat at a table by the Ucen. They had all just gotten Jamba Juice and were enjoying their day off. It was the beginning of summer and classes wouldn't begin for another week.

“Hey guys! there’s this event going on in downtown. I think we should all go.” Amber told her two girlfriends with excitement.

“What kind of event?” Amira asked.

“More importantly, how much does it cost?” Sarah added.

“It’s a BBW event. And I think I saw that it costs around $25 per person per night.”

“What’s a BBW? And why are they having a bash? Sorry I’m kinda dumb when it comes to acronyms.” Amira said with a look of confusion on her face.

“BBW stands for ‘big beautiful woman’ Amira. It’s a body-positive event where big girls and even big guys can let loose and have fun.”

“Um, Amber, why would we go? Amira and I are not what you’d consider ‘big beautiful women’…”

“Well I am. And I think you’d enjoy it anyway. It gives you perspective on how others live and navigate life.” Amber said looking at Sarah.

“I guess we can go Amber. But it might be awkward for Sarah and since we’re not exactly ‘BBWs’ y’know?”

“I think I might have a solution to that problem.” Amber said with a grin on her face.

“A solution to what? What are you going to do, make us fat?” Amira said with the most confused look on her face.

“Maybe. Remember Zach, the guy who played Rugby? Turns out he was a secret FA and feeder.”

“Amber, you’re using a lot of weird terminology today. Like what do you mean by ‘FA’ and ‘feeder’?” Sarah asked.

“‘FA’ stands for ‘fat admirer’ and a ‘feeder’ is someone who tries to fatten someone else up, as opposed to feedee  who gets fattened up by either themselves or a feeder. These words are used all the time in fat fetish communities.”
    “Okay…So what about Zach being an FA and a feeder is going to help us?” asked Amira.

“He left me a few special dresses that have magical properties. Like when…” Amber was cut off by Amira.

“Wait, wait, special dress? Magical properties? Now I know you’re fucking with us Amber. There’s no such thing as magic. You know that. I know that. The whole fucking    world knows that!”

“Okay Amira, since you’re so skeptical, why don’t you try one of them on. See it for yourself. If it doesn't work then that means that you were right. But if it does work then         you’ll get to be a big girl for the BBW event.”

“You’re joking, right? Sarah back me up on this. She can’t be serious!”

“I’m willing to give it a try. I mean it won’t hurt to try.” Sarah said quietly.

“Really Sarah?! You’re both Bio majors. How can you believe in magic. Okay Amber, if these dresses are so magical, then how does it work?” Amira said in an excited voice.

“I don’t want to spoil it too much. But when you put one on, you start to gain a certain amount of weight. Different dresses add different amounts of weight.”

“How much weight?” Asked Sarah in an intrigued voice.

“You’ll both have to find out. They’re in my closet back at the apartment.”

“I guess we can try these ‘magical dresses’ out. I mean I’ll be so happy when I’m right. I’m pretty sure they just make you look bigger. There’s no way they actually make you         gain weight.”

The three girls headed over to their apartment in Isla Vista. They had a two-bedroom apartment that they shared with Alex, their other roommate. She was usually off with her boyfriend so they never see much of her.

Amber led the three into the apartment. She was amazed at how quiet Amira and Sarah were the whole way. Neither of them said a word. They walked inside and went into Amber and Amira’s room, which was on the left. They headed straight for the closet.

“Okay Amber, show me this ‘magical dress’.” Amira said sarcastically using air quotes.

“Okay, here is one of them. It’s a simple black dress that goes to just above your knees. Amira I think you should try it on.”

“Whatever. I mean the dress is already too big for me. It’s not like it’s going to get any bigger when I put it on.” She said as Amber handed her the dress.

Amira grabbed the dress with hesitancy.
    “If you’re so sure I’m making this all up, then try it on. Let’s at least see what it looks like on you.” Amber said teasing Amira.

“Fine! I’ll put the damn thing on.”

As Amira mentioned earlier, the dress was far too big for her. It was designed with Amber in mind. She took off her jeans and her crop top. She unzipped the back and put the straps over her shoulders.

“Can someone zip me up. I mean there’s no point since this dress doesn’t even fit me. It’s ridiculous big on me.”

Amber, without hesitation, quickly zipped Amira up. When the zipper had reached the top of the dress, the magic began. Amira’s eyes opened wide when she began to feel herself change.

“Um guys, I feel kinda funny. Like there’s this warm tingly feeling all over my body. What’s happening?”

And just as Amira finished her sentence, her whole body began to quiver. She noticed her boobs getting bigger before her eyes. Then just as she had focused in on her chest, she felt her butt and hips expanding out and wide.

“Okay Amber, whatever you’re doing, it’s not funny. I really don’t know what’s going on. I feel my body growing and there’s a strange warm feeling.”

“You’re getting fatter dummy. Look in the mirror. You’ve got to be around 250 right now, and you’re nowhere near finished yet!”

Amira turned as best she could to face the mirror on the closet door. She saw her plump self getting bigger by the second. A look of anxiety quickly took over her face. Her doubt and skepticism were long gone.

“I’m going to close my eyes. I don't want to keep looking at my body getting fatter. You were right Amber and I was wrong. Happy?! Now please make this feeling go away.”

And just as a tear drop began falling from Amira’s eyes, she opened one of them. She then slowly opened the other one.

“What happened? Is it over? Am I really fat? I don’t want to see what I look like.”

“How does the dress feel? Tight? Loose? Just right?” Amber said with a smile on her face.

“Kinda loose, but in the right way. Not like it’s going to fall or anything.” Amira said quietly.

“Look down. Tell me what you see.” Amber said fiercely.

“Um I just see my enormous boobs. I can’t even see my stomach. How fucking fat am I right now?!” Amira said nervously.

“Probably in the upper 400s. How much did you weigh before you put the dress on?”

“I don’t know, 180?” Amira said with a confused look on her fat face.

“I can see that though, her being like 500 pounds.” Sarah said after being silent the whole time.

“What do you mean 500?! Am I that big?!”

“Look in the mirror.”

Amira turned once again to the mirror. She noticed how difficult this now was given all the extra weight.

“God, I can’t even turn properly.”

Amira saw her reflection and just gasped.

“I knew I was going to be big, but goddamn I’m enormous. I have like three chins and I don’t even have knees anymore.”

“Yep that dress is designed to add 300 pounds to your body. It does its best to work with your body’s natural proportions to be seemingly realistic.”

“I kinda want to try it too. Do you have another dress like this?” Sarah said pointing at the closet.

“God I can’t even walk. And just standing hurts my fat feet.” Amira said talking towards the bed.

“Don’t sit on the bed Amira, you might break it. I’m not even kidding. Go sit on the couch.”

“Fine. Ugh. Now I have to get my fat ass all the way over there.”     

“How big do you want to get Sarah? 200 pounds bigger? Or 300 pounds bigger? I have both kinds of dresses.” Amber said while moving clothes around in her closet.

“300 pounds. That way it’s fair to Amira.I don’t want her being the only B…B…W. Is that it? Did I say it right?”

“Yeah. But technically Amira is what you’d call an ‘SSBBW’. That stands for super-sized big beautiful woman. I think it’s applied to women 350 and above.”

“Okay, well fatten me up I guess. And please tell me the dress you have is also cute.”

“It is. I have this sexy red floral dress. It’s kinda short, but it’ll look really sexy on you. It’ll also show a lot of cleavage.Trust me.” Amber said handing the dress to Sarah.

Sarah grabbed the dress. She noticed that it wasn’t a zip-up dress, but rather a strapless dress. She slid into it. It was really big on Sarah. But unlike Amira, she didn't say anything.

“Here goes nothing.” Sarah said.

“Imma go check on Amira, see how she’s doing. You’re starting to get fatter. Do you like the feeling?”    

“Yeah actually. I don’t see why Amira was complaining. It’s kinda nice.”

Amber walked out into the living room only to see Amira snacking on Amber’s Goldfish crackers.

“What are you looking at? I can’t help it. I’m huge! And I guess my appetite got the memo.” Amira said with a mouthful of crackers.

“How’s the dress? Fitting all right?”

“I guess. It feels a little tight around my stomach area, which I just noticed goes all the way down passed my pussy. How do fat girls even have sex? Doesn’t the belly get in the     way?!”     

“BBWs are smart that way.” Amber smiled.

“Wait. Is Sarah getting fat too? I see something big in our room.” Amira said peaking into their room.    

“Yeah. She has a floral dress on. It’s also strapless.”

“Damn, she’s going to get all the attention at the BBW thing. Is she getting as big as me? Or bigger?”

“Probably the same size. I don’t know how much Sarah weighed before putting on the dress, but she’ll definitely be in the upper 400s. How do you like being big so far?”

“It’s not as bad as I thought it would be. But I definitely feel all the weight. It’s like this mass that kinda holds you back. Tell me, what happens when I take the dress off?”

“If you take the dress off, nothing will happen. But if you get completely naked, then you’ll start to shrink. It’s weird I know. It took me a while to get the hang of it.”

“Now I have even more questions. Like how big did you get when you put this dress on? And where did your ex even get it from?And why is it that I’ll shrink back down only when I’m completely naked?! So many more things to ask now.”

“Well I don't know where he got it. All I know is that I was like 600 pounds when I put on these dresses for him. And he knew more about how they work then I do. He bought them or something.”

“Guys! Guys! I think I’m done growing. I can’t see my toes, or my belly button. Does that mean I’m done?” Sarah shouted from inside their room.

“I’m coming. I can’t wait to see how you fit that dress. It probably looks good on you.”
    “Um. How do I look? Sexy?” Sarah said awkwardly while trying to turn her huge body.

“You look better than I thought you’d look to be honest. Sarah, I love this outfit on you. Your curves are just amazing.”

“They are?! I do?! Wow. Let me look at myself in the mirror.”

Sarah turned to look at herself in the mirror. She raised her eyebrows at the sight of her new figure. She even grabbed her belly with both hands and started lifting up and letting it fall just to see how heavy it was.

“I think I can get used to this. I don’t see why you were so hesitant Amira. This BBW event thing is going to be awesome. I’m probably going to get all the guys with this         body.”

“Speaking of the BBW thing, you actually never told us when it is Amber. I just want to get out of this thing as soon as I can.”

“It’s tonight actually. It starts at 10. It’s downtown at the Wildcat Lounge. I think I might put on a special dress too, just so it’s fair.”

“How much are you going to gain Amber? 300 like us?” Sarah asked.

“No, only 200. I already weigh 315. So that’ll put me at 515. So bigger than you two. I just want to all be big and beautiful. And I didn't want to be the smallest one. So here, I’ll put on this solid green strapless dress. Can’t wait to see what my cleavage will look like.”

She took off her skirt and shirt. She put on the dress and began expanding. It was only a little too big on her.

“I love this feeling. It’s just so nice and comforting. It’s like being rubbed down by warm lotion, y’know.”

“Quick question: how are we going to actually get to the BBW event tonight? I mean I doubt I can drive with this big ol’ belly. And you two are even bigger than me.” Amira pointed out.

“I can drive us. Don't you worry Amira. My seat goes back far enough so my belly won't get in the way. And say my belly is too big for me to drive, then you can drive Amira.” Amber reassured them.
    “Are you done getting fatter? I feel like your body hasn’t significantly expanded in the last minute.” Amira said.

“Yeah. My body no longer feels warm so yes I am. Aren't I sexy? Look at my huge ass.”

“So jealous.” Sarah said.

“Well we have about an hour and a half. Who’s hungry?”

“I’m super hungry. I don't think I’ve ever been this hungry in my life.” Sarah said grabbing her belly.

“Want to go to McDonald’s? We can go to the one by the airport. I know I’ll be ordering a     huge meal. I’ll prove to you that I can still drive even with this huge belly.”

“I so want to see how far back your seat goes. If your belly doesn't get in the way than your boobs surely will. I bet you can’t even see anything underneath your chest.”

“We’ll see.”

They all waddled out into the driveway. Only Amber’s 2002 Honda Civic was there. And Amber opened the car door and before even saying anything, pushed the seat as far back as it could go. She then stepped inside the vehicle. There car noticeably sank down when she got in. Sarah and Amira looked at each other for a solid minute trying to decide who’d sit in front and who’d sit in back.

“You’re kinda bigger than me. I suggest you sit in back Sarah.”

“But if you push the seat all the way back I might not even fit. Will this car even be able to hold our combined weight? I have serious doubts.”     

“That’s a good point Sarah.” Amber said looking down in disappointment.
    “UBER? I got a free code from HK yesterday. We can get something to eat downtown before we hit the Wildcat.” Amira said quickly.

“Good idea.” Amber said.

Amira ordered an UBER from her phone. She saw that it would take 25 minutes for their driver to pick them up.

“Well we have a little over 20 minutes. I guess we should just hang out here.