Someone see her Last snapchat ? Se say.she quit vidéo and commit suicide Oo ?! I hope it's à bad joke

UPDATE : She made some new snapchat and said that's ok ! Pfiou :P

Edited by Deusflamma
Give an update for my first message

Yeah, I'm not upset really because it's just so. fucking. predictable. Over half the people who first saw her 'gain' video said she'd be doing a complete 180 within the first few months after bilking people for as much money as she could. So sketchy and obviously fake in order to grub money. Oh well :rolleyes:

I would say that curvage learned a valuable lesson today but lol

She'll probably be back in a week with another video "threatening" to quit whatever the fuck she is doing with her channel (still a mystery to me). Then some explaining about how she wants to actually gain weight or something and everyone should ignore her past bullshit.

Then we can ban anyone that doesn't donate to this lying sack of shit and we can start the cycle over.

Guest pangzi

Haha, while I wouldn't normally advocate this, I think the best thing to do with Kayla is turn off your brain and think with your penis.  Appreciate a photo if she posts it, but don't waste your time trying to figure her out.

She is young and naive, has admitted she has depression, and based on her snapchats, I wouldn't be surprised if she also has something more severe like BPD. So it should come as no surprise when she acts like a bit of a flake, and her actions are probably not malicious. I hope she gets help for whatever her issues are. 

7 hours ago, bluetech said:

She is young and naive, has admitted she has depression, and based on her snapchats, I wouldn't be surprised if she also has something more severe like BPD. So it should come as no surprise when she acts like a bit of a flake, and her actions are probably not malicious. I hope she gets help for whatever her issues are. 

I said the exact same thing and was labeled a "concern troll".  :angry:

• 1 month later...
Guest ThatSoCalGuy

Update: As of August 4, I think, despite trying to diet, she's about 20lbs heavier than she was in her most-watched video.