Fat Fetishs

ChubFan

• 4 weeks later...
Guest shegotfat

* Thin girls who have several belly rolls when they seat down or lean forward in a bikini or in their underwear.

* I'm one of the fortunate few here who has access to women's changing rooms, and something that turns me on a lot is when I see a superhot girl working out in spandex at the gym (I mean conventionally hot) and then when she takes off her workout clothes it's like everything expands and falls. Thick thighs, cellulite, flabby asses, belly rolls come out of nowhere.

On September 16, 2016 at 7:04 AM, shegotfat said:

superhot girl working out in spandex at the gym (I mean conventionally hot) and then when she takes off her workout clothes it's like everything expands and falls. Thick thighs, cellulite, flabby asses, belly rolls come out of nowhere.

It's amazing how that tight spandex can hold it so much soft Fat and cellulite and re shape it.....huh?

Guest shegotfat
25 minutes ago, Voluptuouslover said:

It's amazing how that tight spandex can hold it so much soft Fat and cellulite and re shape it.....huh?

I always say leggins are the best thing to happen to women. If it was up to me I would wear them all the time LOL

No sign of fat/ weight gain in their face or hands

Similarly, small wrists/ shoulders yet large builds

Big, deep navels pressed against fabric

Lower back/ hips exposed and hanging out

Obvious sucking in, yet still sticking out and competing with chest

Spandex/ shapewear/ impressions of underwear against tight skirts/ tops/ pants

On September 19, 2016 at 11:38 PM, chrissy said:

No sign of fat/ weight gain in their face or hands

Similarly, small wrists

Thinner face, hands and wrists and then waaabam fat everywhere else.   

This reminded me of another few.........

*   when a woman is sitting down and she is really pretty but I think she is thinner based on her face and upper body....and then when she stands up I am so happily in shock to see she has huge thighs, butt and  huge lower belly.

*  After my wife has gained a lot of weight noticing how much higher she sits up in the car....anyone else every experience or witness this?

*  Seeing a woman with any overly exaggerated body part compared to the rest of her body  (it could be butt, Huge lower belly, Upper arms thighs....just any body part the gets all of the extra fat and weight)

2 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

Thinner face, hands and wrists and then waaabam fat everywhere else.   

This reminded me of another few.........

*   when a woman is sitting down and she is really pretty but I think she is thinner based on her face and upper body....and then when she stands up I am so happily in shock to see she has huge thighs, butt and  huge lower belly.

*  After my wife has gained a lot of weight noticing how much higher she sits up in the car....anyone else every experience or witness this?

*  Seeing a woman with any overly exaggerated body part compared to the rest of her body  (it could be butt, Huge lower belly, Upper arms thighs....just any body part the gets all of the extra fat and weight)

Oh my God yes, especially the first one. Am going to have to work this into a story...

7 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

I dated a redhead once. She was like 5'7, probably 240 or something. Solid curves, plenty of heft. At the time I drove a late 80s VW Jetta sedan, basically a little bit smaller than an Accord or a Camry. This girl was riding in the passenger seat of my car, and the top of her head was just about brushing the roof of the car, because her ass was so big.

Then we got out at the mall. I lock the car, then walk around to the other side, and she goes 'Can you open the car again? I gotta just fix this. Sorry about that,' and I look down and a whole section of seatbelt is hanging out of the door crevice, because she'd had to pull out so much slack just to get it around herself before.

Guest shegotfat
On 22/9/2016 at 10:19 PM, chrissy said:

Oh my God yes, especially the first one. Am going to have to work this into a story...

Yeah, me too! Especially when it's a woman you've noticed for being conventionally attractive. Then she stands up and bang! there's a special extra treat for you.

On 9/22/2016 at 11:10 AM, Voluptuouslover said:

On 9/22/2016 at 1:19 PM, chrissy said:

4 hours ago, shegotfat said:

Yeah, me too! Especially when it's a woman you've noticed for being conventionally attractive. Then she stands up and bang! there's a special extra treat for you.

Just because it's relevant...  http://kastemel.deviantart.com/art/WGI-Universe-03-42701605

wgi_universe_03_by_kastemel-dpf8rp.jpg

Guest shegotfat
On 22/9/2016 at 10:19 PM, chrissy said:

Well, I'm not any good at writing stories, but I can tell you about a recent real-life sighting. Last summer I was at a public outdoor swimming pool, tanning in the grass, and not far away from me there was a group of twenty-somethings playing cards, I think there were three couples. One of the girls caught my eye. She was a thin beauty. Tanned face, dark blond hair on a bun and light eyes. She was wearing a long-sleeved top (maybe because the odd cloud covered the sun every now and then). Suddenly she stood up and walked towards the stairway which led to the dressing-room area. As she stood I finally could see her legs and confirmed she was wearing nothing below her waist but her bikini bottom and her flip-flops, her long tanned legs on display. As she walked on my jaw dropped. Her jiggly ass, wich was considerably larger than I would have thought, was devouring her bikini bottom, obviously a relic from a few pounds ago.

I'm ashamed to confess this as it's a bit stalky, but I sprung up with as much dignity as I could (i.e. not much) and walked after her pretending I was going to the bathroom. When I finally caught up with her she was already starting to walk up the stairs, with me tagging on mesmerised a few steps behind. The spectacle was mouth-watering: by now her bikini bottoms had become a thong, buried deep between her fat cheeks after being swallowed by her ass. With every step she took up the stairs her tanned cellulite-covered ass jiggled hipnotically. When I caught up with her and could see her face clearly I noticed a small double chin was beginning to form under her thin face. I came back down shortly after her and enjoyed the display of her out-of-control ass again without being noticed by her but feeling a bit creepy.

5 hours ago, shegotfat said:

Well, I'm not any good at writing stories, but I can tell you about a recent real-life sighting. Last summer I was at a public outdoor swimming pool, tanning in the grass, and not far away from me there was a group of twenty-somethings playing cards, I think there were three couples. One of the girls caught my eye. She was a thin beauty. Tanned face, dark blond hair on a bun and light eyes. She was wearing a long-sleeved top (maybe because the odd cloud covered the sun every now and then). Suddenly she stood up and walked towards the stairway which led to the dressing-room area. As she stood I finally could see her legs and confirmed she was wearing nothing below her waist but her bikini bottom and her flip-flops, her long tanned legs on display. As she walked on my jaw dropped. Her jiggly ass, wich was considerably larger than I would have thought, was devouring her bikini bottom, obviously a relic from a few pounds ago.

I'm ashamed to confess this as it's a bit stalky, but I sprung up with as much dignity as I could (i.e. not much) and walked after her pretending I was going to the bathroom. When I finally caught up with her she was already starting to walk up the stairs, with me tagging on mesmerised a few steps behind. The spectacle was mouth-watering: by now her bikini bottoms had become a thong, buried deep between her fat cheeks after being swallowed by her ass. With every step she took up the stairs her tanned cellulite-covered ass jiggled hipnotically. When I caught up with her and could see her face clearly I noticed a small double chin was beginning to form under her thin face. I came back down shortly after her and enjoyed the display of her out-of-control ass again without being noticed by her but feeling a bit creepy.

Psh, that's a great story. You write a story any time if you want.

Guest LuvEmThick

Fat bellies and asses are a must. Especially when squeezed into tight jeans. Also women who accentuate their bellies by wearing cropped shirts.

Fat arms and cankles are a huge turn off for me though no matter what size.

Guest shegotfat
9 hours ago, LuvEmThick said:

Fat arms and cankles are a huge turn off for me though no matter what size.

That's interesting.

Guest BlasterMaster

A few for me:

When a girl start pulling her pants up above her waist to cover her belly (and especially when she pulls it back down and her belly flops out).

That hop girls make when they are putting on pants that are too small.

That bulge of fat behind a woman's knee.

When a girl says she is stuffed and within 5 minutes is getting a snack. 

My wife often tells me to "Roll her home" after a big meal. Drives me nuts! 

When a girl is testing her summer/winter clothes and they no longer fit. It's my biannual favorite!

When a shirt rolls up on its own. 

When she says "I shouldn't" before getting dessert.

Fat girls in workout clothes and the red marks they leave when they're removed.

Fat thighs, arses and arms.

I like a bit of a cute double chin but not so keen on really fat faces. I like a lass with a tummy but not disapproportionately big compared to the rest of her. So basically an overweight hourglass figure with a pretty face is hottest in my eyes.

I also find overweight women talking about their weight/dieting etc extremely sexy (weird but there you go!)

Women who are clearly busting out of their clothes after a good christmas or an indulgent holiday. And yeah, indulging in a dessert whilst saying they shouldn't is a massive turn on.