Fat Fetishs

ChubFan

On 9/22/2016 at 11:10 AM, Voluptuouslover said:

*  After my wife has gained a lot of weight noticing how much higher she sits up in the car....anyone else every experience or witness this?

My ex gained 75 lbs for me and I noticed it too. At the beginning of the relationship, I was taller than her sitting down, by the end, she had an inch or two on me.

• 4 weeks later...
On October 12, 2016 at 0:48 PM, BlasterMaster said:

A few for me:

When a girl start pulling her pants up above her waist to cover her belly (and especially when she pulls it back down and her belly flops out).

That hop girls make when they are putting on pants that are too small.

That bulge of fat behind a woman's knee.

When a girl says she is stuffed and within 5 minutes is getting a snack. 

My wife often tells me to "Roll her home" after a big meal. Drives me nuts! 

When a girl is testing her summer/winter clothes and they no longer fit. It's my biannual favorite!

When a shirt rolls up on its own. 

When she says "I shouldn't" before getting dessert.

Fat girls in workout clothes and the red marks they leave when they're removed.

OK...this is crazy but you have described my wife in several of these:

My wife for the last couple of years has been pulling many of her outfits above her waist in hopes to conceal her big bulging belly.....although in reality it almost accentuates it being bigger with the fabric.  I for one don''t love this and would rather see it below her belly with the nice soft fat gut hanging out like you mentioned...but there is something so vulnerable and cute about her trying to hide her new Fat gut.  I really do hate it when she constantly hikes her bikini bottoms higher to try and conceal her big sexy soft gut....because it look's so much sexier being lower and letting it hang out.

She does this one putting on her tight low rise jeans in the closet for about 5 minutes literally but it seems like a half hour.....I can't stop watching slyly because her belly is bouncing and jiggling with every hop and breasts are nearly bouncing out of her tightly packed bra's with her over inflated fat 36F breasts.  The best is as she comes out of our closet she has on her high heels  and a maternity type flowing top to conceal her massive muffin top and she sits down completely out of breath and uncomfortable looking because her jeans are clearly a few sizes to tight and small but she swears up and down that she has not gone up a size in her jeans.

My wife did this last night.....when we were out to a great restaurant we finished our huge fattening meal and she said she was so stuffed she didn't even want a desert.  As soon as we got home she was sitting in front of the TV eating chocolate and upon finishing many pieces came back to the couch with a pint of ben n jerrys.  So sexy .....I just couldn't dream of where all those calories would end up on her figure in the next week.

My wife who hasn't been going to the gym for many month's now (yea) still will get in her lulu lemon work out top and tight leggings in hopes that she will make it to the gym while she is out doing errands.  As she gets home she strips down and I can tell she hasn't gone to the gym because her hair is still styled beautifully and she still smells like she just got out of the shower with the smell of soap all over her....she then comes out of our closet and you can see about and down her big sexy tan thighs red crease marks from being so tight,  across her massive breasts red deep lines cutting across her breasts and around her back Fat &  finally big red crease lines across her huge distended soft sexy belly.  The sexiest even after her long hot soapy shower she comes out and gives me a hug and the deep red crease line are still there even though they are slightly faded and faint compared to 15-20 minutes ago.

This one is similar and I have mentioned it before.  My wife will settle into bed and toss and turn to get comfortable and after several minutes of the bed shaking and her moaning she gets comfortable and is breathing slightly heavier I ask if she is comfortable now.....and she comments and say's yes but it takes a lot more effort moving all this extra weight around.  She is completely serious but she has to imagine what it does to me...it's almost like she seduces me right there from 0-100% with that easy statement coupled with her heavier breathing as she say's it.

• 2 weeks later...

For me its fat talk.  A girl who will openly and sexily talk about gaining weight or being fat just does it for me.  It honestly doesnt even matter if she's really fat or gaining weight in reality.  Just the talk of it is enough.  I've finally convinced my wife of all of this too and the sex has improved greatly.  For her to understand that she doesn't have to actively gain, just to talk about gaining and being chubby is enough for me.  Its been a revelation and I'm thrilled she's getting into it, even if her gaining is very slow to non-existent most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2016 at 3:23 PM, extra_m13 said:

clothes not fitting. cellulite getting more visible and going into the waist and a nice belly, pot belly. double chin is not something that puts me in awe

I'm kinda neutral on cellulite. It's not something I find attractive, nor a turn-off generally. If it's excessive? Yeah, not really my thing....  But a little bit just seems natural.  I;d say the same about the double chin. Not a body feature I pay lots of attention to. Much more concerned with how attractive I find her face and maybe even hairstyle as a whole.

One thing I really do like is finding women who weigh quite a bit more than you'd guess they do. Usually, this is most likely to happen with women who have that "big hourglass" figure, so they can gain lots of weight all over and just look thick and curvy. Having some muscle and a big bone structure, plus being relatively tall help too. By contrast? Although I find big bellies sexy too, women can get a really large belly that makes them look a lot heavier than they really are. (I used to have a "friend with benefits" like that.... really cute but big round tummy. She was only 5'3" or so but I imagined her as weighing at least 300lbs. Then I found out she was actually only about 240. I was a little disappointed, because I wanted to see her bottom out my bathroom scale!)

By contrast? I used to have a female co-worker who was a big, black gal .... huge chest (no idea what bra size but definitely custom ordered stuff!), big, broad shoulders like a pro football player, thick arms, and a massive ghetto booty that stuck WAY out behind her, plus big, tree-trunk sized, muscular legs. She had a big belly pooch too, but totally dwarfed by the chest and everything else. We had those plastic molded chairs that were riveted onto a metal frame with metal legs in their break room. And when she sat on one, the legs would actually spread apart a few inches and make the chair sit lower than usual, and her butt hung off the chair on both sides. I would have loved to see what she actually weighed....  Never got the opportunity, but she did mention one time that she was too big for the scale at home. I'm thinking in her case, it was an impressively big number.

• 1 month later...
On November 24, 2016 at 11:12 PM, spaced21 said:

For me its fat talk.  A girl who will openly and sexily talk about gaining weight or being fat just does it for me.  It honestly doesnt even matter if she's really fat or gaining weight in reality.  Just the talk of it is enough.  I've finally convinced my wife of all of this too and the sex has improved greatly.  For her to understand that she doesn't have to actively gain, just to talk about gaining and being chubby is enough for me.  Its been a revelation and I'm thrilled she's getting into it, even if her gaining is very slow to non-existent most of the time.

I agree my wife doesn't do this all that much but when she does it is like ultimate foreplay for me....that coupled with the fact that she usually does this talk after she has gained some weight (usually not a bunch of weight but enough for me to notice a good 5, 10, 15 Lbs.).  This talk and my imagination runs wild.... and I actually visualize her gaining a lot more weight and it sends me into another level.   I agree the talk is such a huge bonus......do you get total satisfaction just hearing the talk or do you fantasize a bit with imagining her gaining and getting fatter along with the talk?

On 1/19/2017 at 2:06 PM, Voluptuouslover said:

I agree my wife doesn't do this all that much but when she does it is like ultimate foreplay for me....that coupled with the fact that she usually does this talk after she has gained some weight (usually not a bunch of weight but enough for me to notice a good 5, 10, 15 Lbs.).  This talk and my imagination runs wild.... and I actually visualize her gaining a lot more weight and it sends me into another level.   I agree the talk is such a huge bonus......do you get total satisfaction just hearing the talk or do you fantasize a bit with imagining her gaining and getting fatter along with the talk?

Oh I definitely fantasize about her actually gaining and being really fat.  I usually think about when she was much heavier like right after kids before she lost all the preg weight (somewhere around 190lbs vs her current 140lbs).  fortunately she's a very soft 140lbs esp after a couple of kids, nice flabby belly and big boobs and she goes up and down 5 lbs every now and again.  I am hopeful she someday will really gain and be bigger everywhere but she isn't interested right now which is fine.

• 2 months later...
Guest grateful

Cellulite on a girl who isn't that big, and of course big hips and a big butt on a thick but not too fat girl.

A smaller waist with a large lower roll and puffy fupa. Narrow shoulders and pear shaped.

Girls who used to be big and are all flabby and soft and could fill out again at any moment.

Beautiful head turning face on a body that is so chubby you know she eats a lot, maybe when no one is looking.  :wub:

My favorite is girls who grow up skinny and "conventionally hot" and then let themselves go in college.  Happy to say my gf is one of these!  I also appreciate jeans that are several sizes too small (she's still got several of these) and casual/nonchalant mentions of their weight gain.  General slobbishness (burping, etc.) is also a plus.

This thread is great .....gotta keep it going!

My wife seems like she has developed a really defined lower belly crease and puffy Fupa almost over night.....her lower belly has more hang and protrudes out a good 3-4" from the defined deep crease.  I have become almost addicted to this more mature body she is developing.  Also her Love handles have become so wide, soft and big that when she is naked,  looking at her from the back,  these Huge love handles softly form into her ass now almost like a softly defined shelf blended in to her ass.....very sexy to me.

Big Fat sexy thighs.   My wive's thighs are so soft and Fat now they not only touch from her privates but the very upper thighs roll off one another when she walks and they completely touch all the way down to her knees.  It is so sexy when she is in a pair of jeans and I glance over at her in the passenger seat not only are the squeezed together but how much room they take up and spread across the whole seat.

Uncontrollable eating and secret snacking....out of control appetite.  

Fat talk is incredible even though I don't hear it that much .....so I have settled for and almost have began to like even more the "silence, unnoticed or denial" of my wife getting fatter and fatter.  She has not even discussed her weight with what I would say is around 25 Lbs. gained  in the last 6 months....which is altogether pretty sexy.  I don't dare discuss or mention for hopes she just keeps getting Fatter.  She started a desk job 6 months ago and her figure has shown so many sexy signs of the inactivity and lumpier soft Fat that she has accumulated....she look's so much Fatter in her dress clothes and it drives me crazy.  We will meet for a lunch during the day and she will be in a now way to tight high waisted pencil skirt in which her belly bulges out like she is 8 months pregnant of soft Fat contained and her hips and ass are straining the seems incredibly with her massive breasts squeezed into her silk sleeve less top that is now very very tight clinging to her body and from the back you can see her back Fat from her bra squeezing into her Fat and a thicker middle roll slightly exposed through the silk....not to mention her gorgeous Fat upper arms that seemed to have doubled in size.  As she look's so beautifully sexy and heavy squeezed into her hot looking dress clothes I can't imagine she realizes that they are so tight and revealing of all her new luscious Lbs. she has gained.  She then starts talking about work and a friend of hers that brought in cookies and a cake for there other friends Birthday and she has been eating cookies all day and feels stuffed.  She then proceeds to order the same huge Lasagna I ordered for Lunch and finishes it all way before me. As we were getting up to leave the Restaurant she looks so sexy heavy and bloated and her movements in her 4" pumps reveal that she definitely is struggling to move her newly acquired Lbs. being so full.....as I pay at the front there is a basket of baked goods and she grabs a package of homemade pound cake (a massive slice) and she says this should tidy me over in case I get hungry before our dinner.  I almost lost it right there and as She struggled to sit down getting into the passenger sit of my car with her pencil skirt that I was sure might rip as she sat.  As I was half way to I glanced over to see my over stuffed Beautiful wife's figure spread across her seat looking so sexy and noticed she already opened the wrap off her pound cake and was almost half way finished....by this time I was fully aroused and felt like I was in utopia.  As she finished the pound cake and I dropped her off I was sure that she might continue snacking on a cake or more cookies at work still and this imagery made me think how damn sexy it is that she was barely able to move in her tight fitting dress clothes that fit loose or perfect 6 months ago and that she was in such denial or totally out of control with her eating that she didn't even care......which either way is so damn sexy that she didn't even have to say one thing abot herself gaining weight because this form of teasing was almost that much better.

• 2 weeks later...