Lushous Luce (My partner)

My real life partner is Lucy, she posts videos with me sometimes as Lushous Luce. She absolutely loves food and is as greedy as I am! She's gotten curvier and curvier over the time I've known her and she has the biggest, softest, roundest tummy, oh my GOD I am in love with it! She started eating lots as a way of seducing me, knowing about my fetish, but she was oblivious to the fact that I was already in love with her and trying to exploit her own kinks through my cosplays as a way of seducing her at the same time! :D I love taking photos of her belly, and when we've both had way too much to eat I love taking photos of our tummies side by side <3 I thought i'd start a thread I can share photos of us together in, i hope that's OK!

tumblr_nof94rpzrF1tqm4uvo6_1280.png

tumblr_nof94rpzrF1tqm4uvo7_1280.png

2455_l_luce-eats-a-well-fired-loaf-with-burp.png

mlbp - Copy.png

mist luce bp1.png

naughty tummty.png

me and luce 18.png

me and luce 14.png

me and luce 13.png

me and luce 12.png

SAM_1248.JPG

SAM_1252.JPG

SAM_1391.JPG

SAM_1398.JPG

SAM_1400.JPG

SAM_1401.JPG

SAM_1409.JPG

SAM_1413.JPG

SAM_1415.JPG

SAM_1417.JPG

naughty tummy.jpg

SAM_1564.JPG

SAM_1566.JPG

Both of you are no strangers to sexy round guts and awesome burps, Misty!

I´m a follower of your blogs as you might know but some things maze me so I hope you don´t mind me asking.

If I understood it right Luce was born a man and has witched gender into a woman a long time ago while you are planning the opposite switching from a born lady to guy... 

So does that mean you are technically a crossdresser now portraying a woman while being a man despite still sporting bilogically female attributes? Or did I get something wrong, Misty?

Please don´t thing I´m mocking you or so it´s just that I´m curious if I understod you the right way or not!

All the best,

Chris

On 27/08/2016 at 1:51 PM, StuffedbellyloverChris said:

Both of you are no strangers to sexy round guts and awesome burps, Misty!

I´m a follower of your blogs as you might know but some things maze me so I hope you don´t mind me asking.

If I understood it right Luce was born a man and has witched gender into a woman a long time ago while you are planning the opposite switching from a born lady to guy... 

So does that mean you are technically a crossdresser now portraying a woman while being a man despite still sporting bilogically female attributes? Or did I get something wrong, Misty?

Please don´t thing I´m mocking you or so it´s just that I´m curious if I understod you the right way or not!

All the best,

Chris

Hi Chris :) Don't worry, I know you're not mocking me or anything, asking questions is absolutely fine - I think some people over-react and make others scared to ask things which is wrong, never be afraid to ask me anything :)

Yes, that's spot on. I don't think I fit a mould to be honest. I enjoy crossdressing. I find it hot as a kink. It kind of threw me a bit whilst I was working through gender stuff, and the way people react made me feel like I 'wasn't really trans' or that people would tell me I couldn't identify as male if I liked crossdressing. But then I realised I was totally doing myself wrong with that attitude. There are lots of cis men who enjoy crossdressing, it's not even a gender thing, it's more of a kink-based thing. I eventually asked myself, if cis men can enjoy crossdressing then why can't I? That's like telling myself I can't be a real man.

I'm just me, really, I'm not quite the right shape to fit in a neat box. I'm a transguy who for a long time now has been living as me, as John/Mist at home, Luce has always known me this way. I started coming out first online last year and then IRL this year. But I love playing Gurgle Goddess as a character, and it makes my videos more fun in a lot of ways. I'm working on a new character at the moment as well which will be fun for a lot of videos that I know people want to see but don't suit the way I play Gurgle Godess and I certainly wouldn't do just as myself! I also enjoy cosplaying when I get the chance (which isn't very much at the moment but hopefully soon) and most of the cosplays I do are also female characters, just because those tend to be my favourite characters.

But... the moment of relief when I take off the wig and wipe off the lipstick is like nothing else.

I'm quite happy not to fit in a neat box right now to be honest - I'm really happy to just be me :)

Out of interest, what's your tumblr blog, Chris? My dash is preety dead, i'd love to find more people to follow :) I apologise if I'm not linking up who you are with your blog and I already know you/follow you, I have really bad memory loss and I find it very hard to keep track of names and people I meet, it's not deliberate! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Luce and I bought a tape measure and took down our vital statistics for the first time which was pretty fun and cool!

Me:

Tummy - 41.5 inches

Boobs - 39 inches

Bum - 47 inches

Lucy

Tummy - 57 inches

Boobs - 51.5 inches

Bum - 49 inches

She also stood on the scales for the first time in just under 2 years and she was 19 stone 11 pounds!!  (277 pounds!) She was around 16 stone 3 years ago :)

I caught a great pic of her big belly and her squishy bits at the weekend as well <3

SAM_3620.JPG

SAM_3623.JPG

SAM_3652.JPG

SAM_3819.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

You two are truely eating well, aren´t you?

Misty, your answer to my question has mazed me even more to be honest as I don´t know if I understood it all he right way...

As I know you you have some children already so after you sad you are a transguy I´m totally not understanding it anymore... If I remember correctly you have been pregnant a few times in your life... so you have been born as woman... is that right?

Maybe I´m too stupid to understand... Or maybe I have a different interpretation of transguy than you as to me a transguy is a man "cosplaying" as a woman...

Please don´t take it as offense but I´m just so mazed by now...

All the best,

Chris

PS This is my Tumblr, madame: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/stuffedbellylover

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/10/2016 at 3:51 PM, StuffedbellyloverChris said:

You two are truely eating well, aren´t you?

Misty, your answer to my question has mazed me even more to be honest as I don´t know if I understood it all he right way...

As I know you you have some children already so after you sad you are a transguy I´m totally not understanding it anymore... If I remember correctly you have been pregnant a few times in your life... so you have been born as woman... is that right?

Maybe I´m too stupid to understand... Or maybe I have a different interpretation of transguy than you as to me a transguy is a man "cosplaying" as a woman...

Please don´t take it as offense but I´m just so mazed by now...

All the best,

Chris

PS This is my Tumblr, madame: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/stuffedbellylover

Hi Chris, sorry for taking so long to reply, I've been offline and away from work whilst I continue to try to recover from meningitis.

Transguy (or transman) means transitioning into a guy. Just as transwoman means a woman who was designated male at birth but transitioned later on in life because their physical se did not match their gender. I hope that explains things a little better :)

I've been unable to work for the last month or so but I'm just getting back into things now and a few nights ago Lucy and I went to Pizza Hut and had a massive binge. We both ended up huge, stuffed, bloated, swollen and uncomfortable, I could literally see a massive bulge in her belly over the table! She ate more than she's ever eaten in Pizza Hut before (and since we always go in and order double meals, that's REALLY saying something), and she did it deliberately because she knew what effect it was going to have on me ;) It drove me CRAZY whilst I was trying to finish my lasagnes, staring at that bulging belly as she very deliberately rubbed it with a naughty smirk on her face, knowing there was more food than ever inside of her and thinking about how her belly must be feling, all stretched and bloated, and she'd done that all for me... It drove me *insane*!!!!!

Luckily we were going on to stay at a hotel overnight and the taxis were only a few minutes walk away, All the way to the taxi I asked her questions about her belly and how it felt to eat so much more than she ever had before, all the while getting more and more excited - then out of the blue she pulled up my shirt, revealing my own full, bulging belly in front of loads of people walking in the other direction! I was embarrassed beyond words; my face shone bright red and I didn't know what to do! i was carrying a bag in one hand and using my walking stick with the other so I couldn't pull it back down! She kept it up for so long, I have no idea what people must have thought or how much they saw but I was in a total state by the time we got in the taxi and on the short ride to the hotel I literally couldn't keep my hands of fher belly. Aparently she couldn't keep her hands off mine ether, and it's not even her fetish!!! She told me recently that she likes me better big, like a LOT better big, but she felt bad about it because she didn't want me to think she didn't like me when I was skinny. Knowing she is enjoying my new body as much as I am has absolutely made my year <3

When we got back to the room, a mindblowing evening ocurred. I can't express how amazing every moment was. I spent hours listening to her churning, noisy belly; rubbing it for her, talking to it, grabbing it, biting it, kissing it, playing with every inch of it... all the while she was doing the same thing to mine, playing with my fat, grabbing it, jiggling it, telling me how noisy my tummy was... things esculated from there and whilst that was a night just for us to remember I just need to say thhat stuffed, soft, chubby sex between two round, curvy bodies is the most INCREDIBLE sensation I can imagine. It blew my mind. I'll never forget a moment <3

Between belly rubs and other stuff I managed to take a few photos. They're not great because my camera has ben broken forever and is getting worse and worse, but I can't afford a new one, especially since I've been unable to work for weeks :( However, I hope you enjoy them none the less because I am treasuring each and every one!

SAM_3830.JPG

SAM_3833.JPG

SAM_3834.JPG

SAM_3836.JPG

SAM_3839.JPG

SAM_3846.JPG

SAM_3850.JPG

SAM_3852.JPG

SAM_3862.JPG

SAM_3864.JPG

SAM_3866.JPG

SAM_3870.JPG

SAM_3878.JPG

SAM_3888.JPG

SAM_3898.JPG

SAM_3914.JPG

SAM_3919.JPG

SAM_3949.JPG

Hi Chris, sorry for taking so long to reply, I've been offline and away from work whilst I continue to try to recover from meningitis.

Transguy (or transman) means transitioning into a guy. Just as transwoman means a woman who was designated male at birth but transitioned later on in life because their physical se did not match their gender. I hope that explains things a little better :)

Thanks a lot, Misty, that explains a lot! So ho far will you go transitioning into a guy? 

On 28.10.2016 at 2:11 PM, GurgleGoddess said:

I've been unable to work for the last month or so but I'm just getting back into things now and a few nights ago Lucy and I went to Pizza Hut and had a massive binge. We both ended up huge, stuffed, bloated, swollen and uncomfortable, I could literally see a massive bulge in her belly over the table! She ate more than she's ever eaten in Pizza Hut before (and since we always go in and order double meals, that's REALLY saying something), and she did it deliberately because she knew what effect it was going to have on me ;) It drove me CRAZY whilst I was trying to finish my lasagnes, staring at that bulging belly as she very deliberately rubbed it with a naughty smirk on her face, knowing there was more food than ever inside of her and thinking about how her belly must be feling, all stretched and bloated, and she'd done that all for me... It drove me *insane*!!!!!

Luckily we were going on to stay at a hotel overnight and the taxis were only a few minutes walk away, All the way to the taxi I asked her questions about her belly and how it felt to eat so much more than she ever had before, all the while getting more and more excited - then out of the blue she pulled up my shirt, revealing my own full, bulging belly in front of loads of people walking in the other direction! I was embarrassed beyond words; my face shone bright red and I didn't know what to do! i was carrying a bag in one hand and using my walking stick with the other so I couldn't pull it back down! She kept it up for so long, I have no idea what people must have thought or how much they saw but I was in a total state by the time we got in the taxi and on the short ride to the hotel I literally couldn't keep my hands of fher belly. Aparently she couldn't keep her hands off mine ether, and it's not even her fetish!!! She told me recently that she likes me better big, like a LOT better big, but she felt bad about it because she didn't want me to think she didn't like me when I was skinny. Knowing she is enjoying my new body as much as I am has absolutely made my year <3

When we got back to the room, a mindblowing evening ocurred. I can't express how amazing every moment was. I spent hours listening to her churning, noisy belly; rubbing it for her, talking to it, grabbing it, biting it, kissing it, playing with every inch of it... all the while she was doing the same thing to mine, playing with my fat, grabbing it, jiggling it, telling me how noisy my tummy was... things esculated from there and whilst that was a night just for us to remember I just need to say thhat stuffed, soft, chubby sex between two round, curvy bodies is the most INCREDIBLE sensation I can imagine. It blew my mind. I'll never forget a moment <3

Between belly rubs and other stuff I managed to take a few photos. They're not great because my camera has ben broken forever and is getting worse and worse, but I can't afford a new one, especially since I've been unable to work for weeks :( However, I hope you enjoy them none the less because I am treasuring each and every one!

SAM_3830.JPG  70   171.29 kB

SAM_3834.JPG  74   168.24 kB

SAM_3836.JPG  50   184.83 kB

SAM_3846.JPG  36   194.71 kB

SAM_3850.JPG  72   161.58 kB

SAM_3852.JPG  37   179.05 kB

SAM_3864.JPG  39   182.16 kB

SAM_3866.JPG  35   165.23 kB

SAM_3878.JPG  21   139.13 kB

SAM_3888.JPG  72   190.59 kB

SAM_3898.JPG  51   165.18 kB

SAM_3914.JPG  81   172.15 kB

SAM_3919.JPG  31   134.35 kB

SAM_3949.JPG  58   154.89 kB

Just one word: SEXY!!!

Both of your bellies were so tremendously fat and round, ladies! I have never seen you and Luce so engorged!!!! Fantastic evening it must have been!

All the best,

Chris

• 1 month later...