My girlfriend

Chriskin8

So over the last year and a half my girlfriend has unintentionally gained about 30lbs, she is 5' 2" and started out weighing about 126lbs, we are now exploring the idea of her intentionally gaining to around 180lbs, on average she consumes around 1800 to 2200 calories a day can anyone make any suggestions that don't involve extreme measures to help increase her calorie intake ideally wed like her to be around 180 by next summer if not sooner

Guest nankdatank
37 minutes ago, Chriskin8 said:

So over the last year and a half my girlfriend has unintentionally gained about 30lbs, she is 5' 2" and started out weighing about 126lbs, we are now exploring the idea of her intentionally gaining to around 180lbs, on average she consumes around 1800 to 2200 calories a day can anyone make any suggestions that don't involve extreme measures to help increase her calorie intake ideally wed like her to be around 180 by next summer if not sooner

Just replace some milk with cream or half and half. Won't notice much difference and don't have to eat any more.

It's not huge, but when she says she's full, get her to agree to two more bites. Also, big bowl or pint of ice cream before bed every night. preferably soft/melted, so it goes down easy.

Here are some easy bonus calories and fat- I drink a cup/day of coffee. One in the morning first thing. I have added light cream to my coffee now. I add about 200 calories/day this way without even blinking. I was gonna drink the coffee anyway. That measly 200 calories of light cream to start every day of the month ends up being 6000 high-fat calories on the books essentially for free! 

Use every advantage, device, stratagem and manly privilege to make her feel loved by you. Make her know how good she is to love you like this. She will love the benefits of her fat. It's not just the eating that will fatten up your girl, it's how beautiful and luxurious you make her feel when she eats.

Finally, (hee hee) eat with her. Coax her by first filling your own plate with seconds. A fat girl will always eat seconds with you. And have fatty food everywhere all the time. Keep food around her. Everything she likes for every meal. Learn to please your budding fat woman.

You'll get fat too. Just watch...

Guest pangzi
3 hours ago, finallyfat said:

Here are some easy bonus calories and fat- I drink a cup/day of coffee. One in the morning first thing. I have added light cream to my coffee now. I add about 200 calories/day this way without even blinking. I was gonna drink the coffee anyway. That measly 200 calories of light cream to start every day of the month ends up being 6000 high-fat calories on the books essentially for free! 

This is a pretty good idea.  Anytime she should would normally eat, just add a little bit more.  For example, add a small candy bar at the end of breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  Alternatively, she can try to get into the habit of snacking.  Adding in a couple 200-300 calorie snacks in between meals will add up over time.  Finally, if nothing else, try supplementing her diet with a nightly dessert.  If she can finish 500 calories of ice cream, cake, cookies, or whatever else she likes to eat on a nightly basis, she'll likely be gaining somewhere around a pound a week.

She may have to force her appetite a little bit at first.  But her body will soon get used to the higher intake, and after a while, may actually come to demand it.

You can also reward her overeating. When she complains that she ate so much or is soooo full, tell her you would like to get her mind off that uncomfortableness and give her a massage. Back, feet, wherever she likes it. 

Or don't say anything, but get really romantic, start nibbling on her all over and work up to eating her out (missionary sex on a full stomach is probably gonna make her sick)

just sayin'